G I Jane - Cover

G I Jane

Copyright© 2001 by Mad Gerald

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Based on the film Lt O'Neil is used abused and enjoyed by all her male collegues, and then some.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Celebrity   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Squirting   Violence  

S.E.R.E. Training Facility Captive Island, Florida.

Thrown on her back over a bench in the beach house Her tywraped arms pinned to the edge. A chain over her head snapped taught around her neck almost throttling her. Fastened to a bolt. Thick cord around each knee lifting them to the bench legs

O'Neil was now suspended by her bound arms and throat, her ass hanging invitingly over the edge. Her BDU's torn from her legs, a plastic bag thrust down over her face...

Jack looked on as O'Neil went limp he barked an order the bag was lifted. She sucked in a desperate breath. staying out. Greg, one of his Sergeants was ramming four fingers into her cunt. The others looked on avidly as he worked and twisted them forcing her cunt walls to give. The others semen coating his fingers as he worked them in and out.

Jack grinned and admired her tits. Coming to a decision he leant over and gripped her teats. Pinching and twisting them. He yanked and pulled more of her bulging breast flesh through the taught ropes. She groaned and stirred he gripped her breasts hard and viciously yanked them. more of her tits ballooned out.

He grabbed the knot he had placed earlier and partially undid it and with his muscles bulging he pulled and snatched it tighter. and then tighter again. Now her breasts were two big fat udders forced up hard, her teats two thick hard nubs.

She shuddered and moaned he looked back down at her cunt Greg's arm was punching up into her twat only the heel of his wrist visible. Her swollen labia bulging on either side. He flexed his arm and pressed and twisted. He chuckled and thumbed her lips wider, stretching and easing them out as he pushed and pushed.

Her body jerked and her hips began to lift as his hand slipped deeper. He thrust it in and up again her hips began to dance as he strained. The muscles on his arm stood out hard as suddenly her cunt walls gave up the fight and his hand slid home encased deep inside her spasming vagina.

"UHHH NOH NOH UUUHHHAARGGHH!!" she bellowed snapping to conciousness as his hand filled her aching twat.

"Wakey wakey Lieutenant you don't want to miss being fisted!" he gloated her whole body strained and shook as they laughed.

Jack rubbed his hands over her bloated tits. her nipples were rigid her aureole thick and crinkled as his attentions forced them to thicken and swell. Slick with the sperm that he rubbed in.

"What's the problem O'Neil feeling full?"

The fist was rammed hard up into her making her stiffen. Her cunt lips clenched around his thick wrist, as her twat burned and ached.

Jack pulled her nipples enjoying the way they resisted his pinching and twisting.

"Dobs get Captain Blondell in here!"

O'Neils eyes went wide as the Dobs disappeared and came back with the Navy Doctor. She looked matter of factly at Lieutenant O'Neils predicament.

"My my we have been busy gentlemen, OK what do you want this time Jack?"

"Hey less of the attitude captain! we can easily swap your little voyeurs nest back there with a place on this bench yeah, did you get off yet? or have we disturbed your frigging?"

"Shut up! just tell me what you want?" she looked really flustered.

"I want you to give the Lieutenant here one of those nice big shots in her titties here. You know the ones I mean".

"OK I can only do it the once though you know that yeah!" she started to rummage in her bag.

O'Neil struggled frantically as she readied a syringe and filled it. Jack squose up her left breast cruelly. She winced in pain as the hypodermic entered her aureole and it started to heat as Blondell emptied the syringe into it.

"OHHH GOHD GOHD NOH NOH URHHHHH!!"

Jack let it go as the needle came out. leaving a speck of blood. He gripped

the other and forced it up.

"OHH UHUH OUU PHUKKERS UUURRGHHHH!"

The refilled syringe sank into the other teat. and the contents was thumbed home. Jack let go and roughly rubbed both sore nipples.

"How Quick?"

"Quick!" she smiled. "Now if you don't mind I'll let you get on OK?"

She closed her bag and turned to leave.

"You want a piece of this?" jack asked, she turned back.

"Oh yes later" she smiled and went.

"BOOYAHHH!!" the others yelled and O'Neil jolted in pain and shock as Greg began fisting her poor impaled twat again.

Her tits were on fire, aching and throbbing her nipples were itching and burning. Jack grinned down at her watching as her breasts began to swell. Her nipples were now sat on thick stiff aureole, they were beginning to swell themselves. He flicked them hard making her writhe and scream through the ring gag.

"Oh you like that whore Oh Yeah!" he started to slap them feeling how hard both globes had become.

He squeezed them and bounced them and played with them roughly by lifting them and then dropping them. He then placed his fingers on her nipples, using all his fingers around each nipple so that he pulled them in towards the nipple and captured each one with all his fingers.

He squeezed hard over and over again pulling his fingers up and around the nipples squeezing and pulling over and over. Her nipples were getting harder and harder. He squeezed tightly and pulled her nipples up, lifting each one of her tits as he pulled. He pulled harder and harder so that her chest was forced up pulling more of each heavy swollen breast through the ropes he saw tears in her eyes.

He laughed enjoying her distress.

"Oh yeah O'Neil I love these babies I will never tire of abusing these fuckers, hey you like how big they've got, I bet they hurt too. Oh yeah they ache don't they? and you know what, we're gonna fuck em till they're blue baby uh huh!"

"Talking of babies whore, That stuffs gonna make your titties believe that's what you've had. Oh Yeah an then your gonna be one big uddered milky cow, you gonna be filling up for weeks!"

O'Neil groaned and shook as Greg began to spread his fingers as he fisted her. jerking and heaving his hand inside her. Her guts were awful her butt seemed to be pulsing around the bung, her rectum spasmed with the need to shit.

"Bag Her" Jack ordered. It came down as she gasped for air. Her head thrashed back and forth. He lifted and dropped each tit, watching as they bounced and formed their ballooned shape again. He lifted them up again and then let them go. he started slapping the stiff flesh the same way as before, hurting her more each time and letting them fall back each time, marvelling at the bounce of each luscious tittie.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.