G I Jane - Cover

G I Jane

Copyright© 2001 by Mad Gerald

Chapter 19

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Based on the film Lt O'Neil is used abused and enjoyed by all her male collegues, and then some.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Celebrity   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Squirting   Violence  

Her ass rape seemed to go on forever, each motion a tearing of her insides, an explosion of pain never ending. She could feel every inch of the cock buried deep inside her bowels, Pounding, pounding, another then another, her ass hole was numb with pain as his strokes became more and more deep, more and more violent, she felt she was losing consciousness again.

O'Neil looked up as the cell door opened. Her face was set her lips compressed as she felt yet another load of semen spurt into her helpless rectum. She felt it withdraw and then her bowels spasm and pulse as her tired rectal muscles rejected the latest seed out to coarse down her thighs.

Major Henry came in, Reece was with him but he dragged a black girl with him, she was drunk as fuck an Army Private, short hair, large breasts constrained in an army drab vest, BDU's on her legs. Issue boots. dog tags dangling. She tripped and landed face down over the examination couch that O'Neil had been on earlier.

"Fuck shit Man!!" she complained and started giggling she slid of onto her knees. Slumping on the floor.

"This is Private Rogers, O'Neil she's had a good time and is so high she don't know how much shit she's in, now you know exactly how much shit she's in don't you Lieutenant?"

O'Neil swallowed "Ye... yes sir" she croaked.

O'Neil stiffened feeling someone else entering her in the cell on the other side of the wall.

"Now you get to come off the wall as it were Lieutenant if you can get this piece of prime black ass to cum by eating her out, if you can't you stay and her male colleagues get your ass instead of hers, understand?"

O'Neil winced as the cock in her butt took up deep vicious thrusts. "Yes Sir"

"That's a good bitch Lieutenant" he laughed then picked Rogers up by the hair.

"Shit! fuck you man I was sleepin'!"

"Hey Rogers you know I said I could get a Lieutenant to eat your pussy, she's here!"

The Private grinned and then looked at O'Neil her eyes betraying how drunk she was.

"Fuck I wanted one of you whores to lick my cunt since boot bitch, why she trussed up like that?"

"So she can eat you out Private!" Henry stated.

Reece pulled the exam table over in front of O'Neil.

Rogers undid her BDU's and lowered them underneath her skin was dark and smooth, well muscled legs and ass she had tight white briefs on, she stumbled as she tried to get the combat trousers off over her boots. She succeeded and then lowered her briefs revealing a big hairy black bush covering her twat. She got her ass on the table and spread her legs on either side of O'Neil's face.

She drew open her swollen vulva showing O'Neil her twat O'Neil swallowed. Her twat seemed enormous a huge hairy cunt her lips pouting out showing her pink wet depths a sudden hard stab up her ass reminded her of her need.

"Suck my cunt you little slut!" Rogers gloated.

Private Rogers shoved her crotch forward, grinding her hairy strong smelling pubic mound against O'Neil's jaw. O'Neil grimaced disgusted and then reluctantly opened her mouth, and tentatively thrust her tongue forward. She tasted the strong juices from the Private's pussy and began lapping them up.

The Private grabbed the back of her shaved head and mashed her groin into O'Neil's face, demanding she suck harder. O'Neil slurped and suckled at her oozing slit hole, her tongue dipping in as deep as it would go, lapping and twisting in the girl's pussy mouth.

She pulled her tongue out and rasped it over the aroused clit, bringing a moan of pleasure from the Private. O'Neil wiped and ground her tongue over and over against the sensitive little fold of flesh, rubbing and teasing. She closed her lips over her clit as tight as she could, and then pulled and sucked deeply.

Rogers yelped and jerked against O'Neil's face as her clit vibrated in time to O'Neil's sucking mouth.

"OOOH that's it baby! that's it!" she growled.

Rogers began humping up into her face her fingers holding O'Neil's shaven head in a vice like grip. O'Neil snorted for breath as her cunt seemed to pull on her tongue drawing it deeper. She felt Some bastard heave achingly deep up her ass and pump searing hot jism right up into her intestine's.

O'Neil stabbed her tongue in and out rapidly feeling Rogers shudder her whole body jolting with each thrust. Rogers was holding on to O'Neil's head her legs going out straight on either side of her face as with a howl of animal pleasure she came. O'Neil was suddenly deluged with gush after gush of cunt juice. She spluttered in shock as it filled her mouth, hot strong tasting feminine insistent fluid which flooded her mouth and ran down her chin as spurt after spurt shot into her trapped face.

"Oh shit bitch, oh shit that was fine!" Rogers gasped laying back and releasing O'Neil's head.

Major Henry smiled down at her and then rabbit punched her viciously Private Rogers grunted and then flopped back unconscious.

"Congratulations O'Neil you won you're ass a reprieve"

O'Neil couldn't believe the relief she felt as Reece pulled the lever that shut her ass off from the glory hole on the other side. The Exam table was swung out of the way and O'Neil's ass was released from the box. They swung her around and then admired her blasted open semen awash ass. O'Neil groaned as she felt the anal spreader released and as it was withdrawn something else was at the entrance to her ass she felt the internal walls of her cheeks close around something huge.

Then it was rammed up her. She jolted snatching at her bonds as it was twisted and forced in until it filled her rectum to bursting and then was released leaving her with something huge filling her butt. She gasped and tried to catch her breath as her bowels cramped around it.

"Oh God what... What?"

"Shut the fuck up whore!" Henry ordered, she complied.

They released her legs and waist from the stool and then switched off the pump and yanked the cups off her still lactating jugs. Then he dragged her on trembling legs over to the wall.

"Stay!!" she did as she was told.

She watched as Henry and Reece manhandled the limp Rogers on to the stool, strapped her arms to the waist strap and her legs to the stool legs and then admired her ass, The Private groaned as Henry tested her anus with his finger.

Then he eased some lubricant to it and then, pinching her big black ass cheeks wide he shoved his cock to her ass and slowly made it go in. Rogers let out a gasp as it entered her but stayed out cold. He started to rape her ass, with slow deepening strokes.

O'Neil watched impassively the shaft of his cock stained with the woman's shit as it rippled in and out of her stretched sphincter.

"Nothing PC about fucking a big black ass O'Neil, rather hers than yours yeah?" He grinned

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.