G I Jane - Cover

G I Jane

Copyright© 2001 by Mad Gerald

Chapter 17

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Based on the film Lt O'Neil is used abused and enjoyed by all her male collegues, and then some.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Celebrity   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Squirting   Violence  

They undid the strap and made her stand. The Major inspected her breast's he touched them making her wince.

"You're engorged, Lieutenant. Your milk has more than come in whore."

All she wanted now was to be emptied. Despite the pain, she felt a familiar stirring in her crotch. He watched the colostrum leak from her breasts She felt the heat, saw the increasing distension of her teats, he lightly touched each fat stud she wanted to feed, desperately, an awful intense need.

"Do they ache O'Neil? does mommy want her big boobies pumped? are they tender?"

He squeezed them hard. She shuddered and almost feinted from the rush as milk dribbled from each stiff nipple.

"Yes you know they are, please don't" she complained.

"Would you like me to put the pump on your jugs bitch?"

"Yes... YES! please they... it's awful please"

He twisted and slowly pulled her teats making her grimace and moan.

Through the heat and heaviness of her breasts, could feel a new kind of warmth, a sort of pleasant burning sensation that started up high, near her ribs, and spread downward toward her nipples in an ever intensifying swell. Within seconds it felt like they were going to explode.

He pulled them harder making her almost lose her footing. Both heavy jugs stretching cruelly as he grinned into her pained face. Her nipples were two thick elongated corks now, his latex covered fingers squeezing and pulling in turn as he started to milk her like a heifer.

"You like that O'Neil, having your big fat udders milked? is it nice, should we make you kneel over a bucket like the big uddered cow you are so we can milk you?"

"Please don't uhhh please it. it ohhh!"

Her lips formed an "O", and she exhaled in a soft, long moan.

O'Neil felt like the skin covering her bosom would split from the pressure inside it. Thick streams of white liquid began welling up from her nipples, spilling down to drip from the undersides of her monumental mounds to run in rivulets down her muscled belly. Her entire world was concentrated in her brimming boobs

At that moment, O'Neil's breasts erupted. At least a half dozen needle thin streams of hot milk sprayed from each throbbing nipple, arcing several feet into the air and splashing across the major's face and chest. bursting between his fingers. He grinned a look of explicit glee in his eyes as he let go of her teats and grabbed both swollen heavy streaming breasts, he grabbed them, and began making hard milking motions. The sprays of milk were doubly renewed.

His fingers digging deep into the hard flesh of each, squeezing, twisting, pulling, seeming gallons shot forth. O'Neil staggered as he pulled her breasts making them squirt and squirt as she let out anguished moan after moan.

"Oh God please please it hurts. hurts so good!"

The torrent continued unabated. O'Neil groaning and shuddering completely transported by the ecstatic feelings of sudden release, as she squirted and moaned for what seemed to her to be forever.

He dragged O'Neil to the wall, near the corner, to the side of the door. Behind him was two small sliding doors, in the wall, Captain Reece opened them, inside was a box like contraption, with a padded neck rest, one half up in the air, hinged. in front of that was a hole, with thin padding around it.

"Put your head in the box Liuetenant! on the rest."

O'Neil was fearful trying to work out what it was. He pulled on her tits forcing her to it.

"Put your neck on the rest, and I'll attach the milking pump understand. DO IT!!"

She felt she would be sorry but the pain in her tits was so awful, She did as she was told, her neck coming to rest on the padded rest. she felt Reece slam down the back of it and heard it lock. Her face was completly in the hole in the wall.

Her features pressed to the back, she felt his fingers on her shaved head dragging her face up until the hole at the back faced her mouth. Something else clamped to the back of her head. she was trapped, imobile. She heard a loud click and two hard thin things slapped to her lips.

They pressed and pressed with mechanical determination, her lips were hurting, she opened them and the things were against her teeth, they felt as if they would break, She opened them and they shot open into her mouth forcing it open. Stopping her from closing her jaws!

The Major busied himself letting her big breasts fall to hang like two great full bladders, milk dripping from each. O'Neil made muffled complaints in the box her body writhing and kicking as she tried to pull her head free. He ignored her, letting her pull her body to the wall as she fought to be free. He pulled a high stool over and fitted it to latches on a circular plate on the floor. Now it was held firmly, he grabbed her swerving hips and dragged them up and back, sideways over the padded stool seat.

He used the palm of his hand to hold her pelvis down on the stool while Reece attached a strap to one side of it, slung it over her waist between the chain on her cuffs and secured it tightly on the other side.

O'Neil stamped and kicked, they fought her legs to the stool legs and strapped them to it with thick leather straps, which bit into her strong leg muscles. Further imobilizing her. She was now trapped over the stool, head in the hole in the wall her massive stiff tits hanging. She made muffled entreaties.

The Major put his face to the hole speaking to her.

"Do you know what's on the other side of that wall Liuetenant? no? well I'll tell you, it's the Shore Patrol cell's and it's friday night busiest night of the week! I hope your thirsty HA HA!"

O'Neil howled in fury furiously trying to pull her face away to no avail. Her body quivered and pulled as the Major went beneath her hanging breasts, her hard thick teats stuck out big wet and full.

Reece brought over the pump, tubes and cups from the examination table. He put it to the floor and joined the Major under her. Both started to caress and tease her hanging jugs. O'Neil groaned her body shuddering as they kneaded and pulled on her hyper sensitive globes.

Then she jolted and shook as both began licking and lapping around her teats. Slowly they teased and nibbled around them, Then began to suckle. O'Neil's whole body snatched and flexed in excruciating bliss as her milk began to pump into their greedy mouths.

Tears of humiliation and relief welled up in O'Neil's eyes tears dripping down her cheeks, inside the box as she felt shock after glorious blissful shock of release strum through each breast, Each suck making her toes curl as they milked her jugs to their faces.

Suddenly her rejoicing was disturbed by a noise in front of her on the other side of the wall. She heard drunken male voices then a zipper, she tried to pull back helplessly from the hole as a thick finger pushed into her mouth investigating it felt around.

"Fuck hey Boys we got a godamn glory hole here!"

"Is it a woman? I ain't gettin' freaky with some mouth in a hole!"

"Suit you' self asshole, but I'M gonna have a peice O' this there aint no stuble round the lips, look, that's a womans lips!"

O'Neil tried to push it out with her tongue. The finger pulled out and she jolted as a cock was stuck through the hole in front of her in the wall and plunged into her helpless mouth.

O'Neil was caught completely by surprise, and squealed loudly around it. On the other side of the wall the First of a line of prisoners grabbed a pair of handles that had been conveniently provided above the hole, and started to shove his cock in and out of O'Neil's helpless mouth.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.