G I Jane - Cover

G I Jane

Copyright© 2001 by Mad Gerald

Chapter 16

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Based on the film Lt O'Neil is used abused and enjoyed by all her male collegues, and then some.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Celebrity   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Squirting   Violence  

When she awoke how long later she didn't know, O'Neil was laid face down bent over the examination table, Legs hanging down to the floor, hands still cuffed behind her.

Her breasts had woken her. An awful full tender pain an awful feeling of intense pressure. The two heavy mammaries squashed beneath her. She tried to get up but she was secured there by a thick restraint strap across her waist.

Her legs felt like they were made of jelly and there was a serious soreness between her thighs. She shuddered briefly as she remembered the intensity of her last orgasm. She had been forced to squirt uncontrollably while the smirking Major had butt fucked her laughing, as he beat on her tits. That was an image that was going to haunt her for a very long time.

She lifted her head looking about. Next to her hanging from the ceiling was a large rubber bag with a flexible hose hanging from it.

"She's awake Major!"

"OK, lubricate her rectum"

She could glimpse men behind her. Her breasts ached. She felt a hand rubbing slippery gel into her anus. Looking around as best she could, she saw one of the men guiding the tube from the hanging bag between her buttocks, and then felt the nozzle being shoved into her rectum.

The major came in front of her smiling.

"Glad you could make it Lieutenant, Tits ache? thought so, we a had a little party after you blacked out, hell I thought they'd never stop fucking you. Anyhow we were so impressed with your cunt squirting we decided to let you have a go at some water sports. Improves the strength of your rectal muscles, which should feel good for me later when I take you up the ass again. In the meantime it's good for moral, you understand that now don't you."

"PHUK YOO!!" she managed. He grinned.

"That's as maybe but if you don't perform you don't get Mr Milky the machine reconnected and I guess your gonna be in a shit load of pain, get the idea, Good, I think every SP in the post is here, all you have to do to get milked is shit out the enema into the bucket, you hit the bucket you get milked simple ain't it"

She looked up at him in bewildered confusion. The tremendous ache in her breasts was awful, and it had been steadily growing worse. Now she was beginning to feel real pain, her breasts felt even larger than ever (if that was possible), and she began to feel like they may burst.

This was new; it was also very disconcerting. She peered down at them lifting her torso as much as she could. The skin was stretched taut, and the veins beneath glowed purplish blue. The aureole looked puffy and swollen and had small patches of dried colostrum on them. Her nipples were hot and painful Her boobs felt heavy and hot, and they were beginning to hurt, hurt a lot. She jolted as the pipe was shoved deeper up her ass.

Suddenly, warm water began to flood into her bowels, creating a strange, slightly uncomfortable sensation. O'Neil whimpered as she filled with the water, the urge to go to the bathroom became greater and greater, but she couldn't believe the things that where being done to her. She could hear them behind her, taking bets on whether she could hit the bucket, laughing, cruelly at her expense, a wave of humiliation coursed through her.

Finally, they had emptied the entire contents of the bag into her ass, and it was all she could do to hold it in.

"Now, Lieutenant when I remove the nozzle from your ass, I want you to hold it all in until your told and then, and only then let loose with a bowel movement, evacuate your bowels as hard as you can. Understand? You impress me and you get milked Ok!"

All she could hear were their hushed voices, she couldn't believe that they would get off watching her shit in front of them!. She shook her head pain lancing through each heavy tit, Her bowels spasmed and burned, without the gag she would have begged.

"Now, wait for it hold it in like a good slut Lieutenant, I can't wait, I like to see you shit Lieutenant"

Goaded the Major. He then slowly began to pull the hose from her ass, and she knew she would be unable to contain the flood within her. As the nozzle pulled free from her rectum, O'Neil turned crimson with shame as she realized all the men were about to watch her take a tremendous shit at close range. Her mind went back to her forced shit in the beach house, how they had laughed and jeered as she dumped for them. Sick! Sick perverts!! A thrill rippled through her belly.

As the tube exited her ass, it was followed immediately by a hot rush against her anus that she hardly managed to contain she felt some seep out and run down her still pouting cunt lips

"Keep it in, wait, wait!" she groaned with the effort the need to shit an excruciating need that flooded her senses.

She felt more seep out, her well muscled butt clenched deliciously as she fought to keep it in.

"Wait!" she groaned.

"Wait!" Laughter, giggles as her hips jerked and her butt clenched over and over.

"GO!!" She gasped in relief. and pushed.

"Squeeze your bowels Lieutenant, force out every drop!" came the order.

They watched as her bottom pushed out, her buttocks splaying wide. Her ring relaxing open as a torrent of brownish water shot out in a thick hard stream slamming into the bucket. It just seemed to come and come. She cringed as they laughed and cheered. as she sprayed more and more out. When finally she was empty and spent by this purging. The SP gathered close around her fingers pulling her ass open so they could see.

"I think we should give you another enema, just to be sure"

Said one of the men, as he began filling the hanging bag with water. Once again, she was filled by the tube in her ass, and forced to evacuate her bowels while they all carefully watched. By now, she was thoroughly humiliated and totally racked with turgid breast pain.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.