G I Jane - Cover

G I Jane

Copyright© 2001 by Mad Gerald

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Based on the film Lt O'Neil is used abused and enjoyed by all her male collegues, and then some.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Celebrity   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Squirting   Violence  

The major looked down at O'Neil's gaping wet virgina. Her clitoris still extended from it's hood, twitching in rhythm with the pumping of the milking pump. Her muscular sweat sheen'd legs spread wide by the examination table stirrups. below her cunt the fat black dildo sat in the entrance of her asshole.

O'Neil lifted her jism caked face to watch him as he smiled at her and lightly traced his strong fingers in circles, around and around, just inside her swollen vulva. The entrance to O'Neil's vagina still wide from the cruel dilator. O'Neil felt a deep intense desire for penetration. It was maddening! The bastard refused to follow through, just kept circling her inner lips endlessly.

O'Neil's breathing had now picked up again, becoming rapid, her eyes glazing with unfulfilled passion. She tried to plead with him to stop or to frig her to further fulfilment. His finger's went lower. He watched her face as he drew his digits around it making her splayed ass cheeks twitch and flex. He gripped it and pulled. Her whole body jerked as she groaned into the ball.

He went over to the wall cabinet and retrieved some bags and tubes he came back over and placed them on an instrument table. then he went back to teasing her twat.

He knew this constant teasing would drive O'Neil out of her mind! He was just biding his time, waiting for the right moment. Waiting until O'Neil's drenched inner labia were gaping of their own accord and her hips had begun to involuntarily tick up toward his hand.

"Oh dear is your cunt hungry O'Neil? is it?"

The Major knew it was finally time. He gave O'Neil what she craved so badly, sliding a cone of three fingers deep into her, penetrating all the way to her cervix. His fingers felt like a short, fat little cock as they slid in and out.

O'Neil was shaking her head from side to side as if in denial of the turbulent pleasures he was again triggering deep within her loins. Her internal organs felt like they were tied in knots. O'Neil could feel that delicious tension that always preceded orgasm beginning to build.

Her breasts surged milk slurping through the cups, both engorged mammaries aching with fullness. She began crying, helpless frustrated tears. She was so, so close. She was terrified what was happening to her was she going mad all this abuse had unhinged her. She had to attain her orgasm. She had been kept on the edge for too long now. She just wanted to cum. Badly!! Oh, so badly!

"Oh your gonna cum bitch, your gonna be our cum slut you can't help it can you fucking cunt!!"

O'Neil's lower belly and pelvis ached with frustration. She desperately wished she wasn't gagged, so she could plead with her tormentor for her climax. The Major didn't need to hear O'Neal pleading. He knew how close this Lieutenant was to busting cream.

"Captain! hold her Belly down low and pull up." He ordered sharply.

O'Neil moaned, low with need, into her gag. Reece's grip on her trembling belly had the effect of pulling the hood further back from O'Neil's clitoris, exposing the engorged trembling bud like, straining organ to the Majors wonderfully clever fingers. While his other hand continued to piston his trio of fingers slowly in and out of O'Neil's soaking cunt, He reached out with his index finger and slowly circled O'Neil's straining clitoris, almost, but not quite touching the needy fat shiny nugget.

"Your going to squirt for us Lieutenant, over and over, but not till I want you to!"

O'Neil held her breath in tense anticipation, her full tight ass squirming around uncontrollably on the edge of the table, her bonds wouldn't allow her enough movement to force the Major's teasing digit into the direct contact she desperately craved for her clit.

"Oh dear Lieutenant do you need something?" he gloated ruthlessly.

As he teased the bound officer, she moaned desperately, all thoughts of the guards watching now gone. Her arousal was almost painful in its intensity. Then a jolt of intense pleasure tore through her like a lightning bolt. The Major's finger had just grazed her clitoris with an impossibly light touch.

O'Neil thought her world was about to explode. If only he would repeat that touch. Just once and she would be cumming all over the place again. But he didn't, returning instead to the agonizing teasing which was driving her absolutely nuts.

O'Neil sucked hard on the ball her body going rigid her back arching as he began a rhythmic flicking with a softly padded latex fingertip right against the hyper-sensitive head of O'Neil's aching clitoris.

O'Neil's pelvis muscles clenched hard in pre-orgasmic tension, and her fat clit tried to retreat beneath the safety of its hood. It's size and the Captain's firm grip on her upper pelvis prevented that, forcing her clitoris to stand up and meet its tormentor.

"Here we go c'mon slut squirt for us, SQUIRT!!"

O'Neil's mind reeled as his words pushed her over the edge. He dragged his fingers out of her contracting cunt. White light seared through her senses as her orgasm tore through her gut.

O'Neil's body spasmed in its bonds and she screamed in ecstasy into her gag. The throbbing waves of pleasure were unbelievably intense as they ripped through her body.

The Major's thumb shifted around to caress her clit, which was ruby red and glistening. O'Neil took a sharp, shuddering breath. Her hips shot forward, her thighs quivering, as she came forcefully and voluminously.

The Major stepped back and was amazed to see a veritable fountain of fluid gush from her pussy, covering his hand, and splash across the front of his white coat.

"Oh YESS!! we have a real gusher gentlemen"

The major shouted in glee. He dragged his foot through the mess, marking the extent of her latest gush.

"There that marks the floor lets see if she can better it huh?"

O'Neil was positive she'd never cum this hard in her life. Her climax seemed to last forever, total satisfaction after what seemed an eternity of teasing.

The major was over her between her legs, Something was wrong, She felt the dildo up her ass tug and then jolt into life. She moaned as it began Gyrating in her rectum, Making her belly start to tighten again. She felt his latexed fingers begin tickling her helplessly exposed clitoris.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.