G I Jane - Cover

G I Jane

Copyright© 2001 by Mad Gerald

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Based on the film Lt O'Neil is used abused and enjoyed by all her male collegues, and then some.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Celebrity   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Squirting   Violence  

O'Neil came too with a shock. She was on Blondell's back, The Captain was over the bench. She couldn't move her arms were strapped to her sides. She was strapped to Blondells back with a thick hard pallet strop. Her legs were strapped or tied to Blondell's. Blondell's arms were trapped the same. Her head was moving a man had her by the hair and was fucking her face with hard deep strokes while Blondell gagged and groaned. Her face, hair and shoulders were covered in a thick glaze of fresh semen. O'Neil moved and realized as soon as she did that her Dildo was still embedded deep in the Captains ass.

Sudden immense pressure in her ass made O'Neil gasp She felt the head of a giant prick forced between her ass cheeks, not in her yet, but waiting, a voice whispered in her ear,

"Wait for this O'Neil, tell me you want it, tell me you want me to stick this up your ass hole, come on, tell me!" as she felt Salem force his thick hard cock up her ass again.

"No... no... Oh, no, please, no!" she screamed her voice betraying the lie that it held. She was rewarded with a hand across the back of her head.

"Tell me you want Cock or Tazor it's your choice whore!"

She sobbed in pain and the fear.

"Cock... COCK Yes... I want it..."

"Say it louder Split tail!"

"I want it, I wan-" She was suddenly stopped by the pain,

With a single thrust he sank his massive prick deep into her ass hole. It went half way in and stuck, too big even for her gapping hole, the sheer size almost ripping her open. With a grunt and a mighty shove he was fully in her, thick gobs of semen oozing from her destroyed hole.

"That's what you need bitch!"

Her ass cheeks had been forced apart and her anus had been penetrated once more. She could feel the ridged head of his organ embedded in her sore asshole, forcing her rectum apart as it probed deeply into her back passage.

"Urgh! Aaargh! YESS... YES!" she groaned as it slipped further into her.

The awful stretching of her fucked out ass felt worse this time Her flesh pulled around his invading cock, bringing about an involuntary shudder from her.

This obviously pleased Salem, who heaved even more deeply into her buttocks with his not insubstantial tool. She cried out again. She let her breath out in a long slow exhalation as he completed the insertion of his cock into her anal sphincter. It was impossible; she had been stretched to the limit and beyond. She squealed as he began pumping in her ass.

"Oh yes O'Neil still tight enough for me Ah OH YES!"

"Uh... hhh... uh... hhh... uh... hhh," she grunted in time with his thrusts.

Pounding, and pounding, another then another, her ass hole was numb with pain as his strokes became more and more deep, more and more violent, she felt she was losing consciousness again. Her buttocks were red as he lay on top of her and pounded into her mercilessly,

"That's it, Sir - Fuck 'er! Fuck the goddamn SEAL slut - Yeah!" the men egged him on.

He fucked his big bone into her with renewed energy, both hands on her hips as he jerked her back to meet his savage thrust.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.