G I Jane - Cover

G I Jane

Copyright© 2001 by Mad Gerald

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Based on the film Lt O'Neil is used abused and enjoyed by all her male collegues, and then some.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Celebrity   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Squirting   Violence  

Jack sent the others for a smoke outside while he readied himself for Captain Blondells return. He walked over to O'Neil. taking a long good look at her. He crouched down behind her exhausted form. Her twitching still partly open asshole was leaking a river of cum down to hang from her taut buttocks rivulets had run down the backs of her legs to congregate at the tops of her stiff calf muscles, where it had formed a glaze of whitish slimy scum. He moved around to her front.

Her cunt was gaping open her shaved vulva still swollen. Her cunt lips still thick with the excess blood supply. Her clit a small stiff cock pushed out of it's hood like a tall button. A smaller river of the slick white semen ran down the inside of both her muscular thighs.

He looked up at her bound up ballooned breasts, which jutted from her chest. Like two heavy bulging pressurized Zeppelins. Her nipples thick chewed studs. tiny rivers of fore milk seeped out and coursed down the tight skin to drip occasionally from each breast's underside.

Lt O'Neils slack face, cheeks still bulging around the ass bung inflated in her mouth. Her puffy lips a tight circle around the protruding pipe to the hand pump that hung inches above her tits. Looked so serene considering her plight. The Master Chief smiled thinking up the ways they could abuse her next.

He stood up as the door opened. It was DOB's.

"Blondell's here sir! she has the base commander with her!"

"That's OK DOB's Salem's expected. Tell the boys there'll be some more action soon. Oh and get the Video man in the hide. I don't think Salem will want a record of this but hell what about posterity huh?"

DOB's grinned " Understood Master Chief!" he left.

O'Neil groaned stirring slightly. He drew on his cigarette and smiled.

"That's what I like about you Lieutenant, timing, you're a natural!"

The door opened Blondell stood there dressed in her winter black uniform. She held the door Captain Salem came in behind her. The Master Chief snapped to attention and saluted.

"Morning Sir!" he barked.

Salem returned the salute and pulled his cigar from his mouth.

"Morning Master Chief. Blondell says you seem to be havin' some kind O' difficulty with a certain candidate?" he turned to admire O'Neil's suspended form.

"That's right Sir, She is shall we say stubborn, like a mule Sir, and I know how you like a woman with spirit Sir"

"Damn right, So what's your plan man?"

"Sir if I may?" Blondell queried.

"Yeah spit it out bitch, I'm kinda hungry for a piece O'her ass so make it quick!" he barked looking at Blondell with disdain.

"Sir we thought if she were to be raped by you too sir that would break her spirit so that..."

"She becomes a SEAL Slut! yep that's the general idea bitch. there's no point having to cart fuckin whore's like you around if they don't fuck an'suck when they're told. Ain't that right cunt!"

Blondell swallowed "Yes Sir exactly"

"Well I'll tell you what, you get that piece of shit dressed in her proper attire, hung up like that, OK. Now would you say, Lieutenant O'Neil is pissed with you right now Blondell?" he smiled down at her.

"Well... yes sir I would imagine she is. But..."

"Good I want her tooled up so she can grudge fuck your sorry ass Blondell! An I want her ass open enough to take my meat! Do you understand me?" he drew on his cigar.

Blondell's face flushed red, she glanced at Jack uncomfortably.

"Yes Sir!"

"Well there ain't no time like the present. Get some men in here Master Chief, to assist Blondell dressing her boyfriend there. And once she's dressed I want you Blondell on your knees here sucking me up while some men open up her ass yeah!"

They both nodded. Blondell went to ask something then stopped.

"You got a problem Bitch?" Salem snarled.

She swallowed "You plan to put that, (she glanced at his groin) up her ass Sir?"

"Oh yes cunt, so you better make it nice an wet otherwise it's going up yours YEAH!"

She swallowed fearfully "Yes Sir" her face paling.

"Snap to it!"

Jack went to get some men. Blondell retrieved O'Neils dress uniform from the vehicle. She'd enjoyed going through O'Neils things to get it together. Especially the soiled panties she'd found, and kept. When she got back SERE troops were cleaning the still out O'Neil down with buckets of water and rough sponges.

Salem sat on the edge of the bench watching as he smoked his cigar.

They lowered her arms and untied her booted feet.

Suddenly O'Neil seized her chance and sprang to life leaping from their grip and lunging for the door. One grabbed her lower leg his hands sliding down her wet flesh then anchoring on her boot. She fell headlong, twisting over to kick at him with the other foot.

"UHHHHHHHHGGGGGHHHHHH!" she grunted.

Her boot hit his face forcing him to let go. In moments she was up turning for the door. It was enough, the others were there. Her laboured breathing snorted though her nostrils as she kicked and fought ferociously to keep their hands off her. Feet and hands lashing out with swift accuracy. O'Neil glanced about desperate for an escape route. Something hit her breast. It stung. She glanced down.

"NNNEEEEEAAARRRGGGHHHHHHHH!" She screamed.

O'Neil went rigid her body convulsing as raw electricity lanced through her tit and body. She collapsed helpless as her arms and legs flailed her. She became a twitching gibbering heap on the floor.

Salem walked forward his thumb hovering over the button on the tazor unit he held the cable from it going limp between it and her breast. He stood over her. chewing his cigar.

"Well don't just stand there get the Lieutenant up she has a busy afternoon ahead of her!" he growled.

They dragged her up to her feet. She stood on trembling legs.

"Listen up Lieutenant, you liked that? NO? I didn't think so. You make another fuckin' wise move like that an' you get another dose through that big udder o'yours yeah? Now you take those boots off and put on the nice thigh tops that Blondell has brought you"

O'Neil stared at him then knelt and undid her boots, she pulled them off. Blondell handed her the stockings. She stared at them, for minutes.

"OK it's your decision bitch!" his thumb lowered

O'Neil shook her head 'NO' and hurried to put them on as the SEAR guards looked on. She stretched the shear stockings up her strong legs. They reached to mid thigh. Blondell handed her a suspender belt. she slung it round her and put it on.

Blondell licked her lips, feeling her twat wetten at the sexy vision unfurling before her. She handed O'Neil her dress blouse.

"Put it on your arms, do it up at the neck, leave the front open!"

She did her hand hovered near the electrode stuck to her breast.

"You touch that it goes on your clit next. Understand". Salem snarled.

O'Neil fastened it, the smartly pressed white material hanging loosly over her bulging tits. Next was her neck tie, then the black skirt.

O'Neil looked delicious. She stared at Salem with contempt, fierce determination still burned there.

"Put the manacles back on Lieutenant, you looked so good like that, Unless you want us to put them on while your fitting on the floor"

She stepped under the manacles and put her wrists back in them. Jack stepped forward and snapped them closed. O'Neil groaned as the chain went taught as she was hoisted up again. She was left on tip toe in her stocking'd feet.

Blondell came forward and slipped O'Neils dress shoes on. she took the opportunity to run her tongue up O'Neils tense calf. O'Neil flinched and tried to pull away. Blondell stood up.

"Lift her skirt, tuck it in the waist band Blondell, so we can see her ass, then get your butt over here!" Salem barked.

Blondell went over to him and knelt at his side.

"Get it out cunt!" he ordered, standing.

Blondell swallowed then undid his pants, drawing aside his trousers she pulled his boxers down. Then she took his cock in her hand.

O'Neil watched her eyes widening as it came into sight. It was the thickest cock she had ever seen, limp it was about 8 inches and about 2-3 inches in diameter. She swallowed too.

Blondell lifted it to her lips, sliding the foreskin back to reveal the large purple helmet beneath. She hesitated.

"Sir... please you won't make me throat you again will you Sir?!"

Salem laughed " Well you better make sure it fits up her ass then bitch, now get to it!"

O'Neil balked she couldn't take that up her ass it would kill her, even with the abuse she'd undergone. 'Oh God he'll kill me!'

Blondell began to lick the end of his cock, running her tongue up over the top and around it.

"Master Chief get the Tail ready for Splitting!"

Jack got two of the guys over to kneel on either side of O'Neils legs and pull them open. O'Neil strained to keep them closed. Fighting them every inch of the way.

He ordered another two to help. The other two now joined in dragging and holding her legs apart. Then another knelt behind her and started playing and fingering O'Neil's asshole. He forced a couple fingers in her butt and found how full it still was from the earlier loads dumped in her.

"Shit Master Chief she's brimming with jiz you got the tool?"

O'Neil cringed with humiliation, her eyes transfixed on the Base Commanders thickening tool.

"Sure have, DOB's fetch it!" he hurried away.

DOB's came back carrying what look like some sort of pump. Actually it was some sort of penis enlarger. It was a pump that had a clear tube to insert your cock and a plunger that when pulled would suck on your cock in an attempt to stretch it longer. it had been doctored. Covering the open end of the pump was a tapered cap that had a hole in the end.

He handed it to the guy who placed the end of it to her asshole. He pushed the tapered end of the pump in, then once the clear tube portion entered her ass, he forced a couple more inches in making sure it was well planted in O'Neil's rectum.

O'Neil struggled as it entered her, fearful of what they planned to do she voiced stifled complaint's into the mouth bung

Then he pulled on the plunger. O'Neil jerked her back arching her feet stamping as she felt as if her guts were being pulled out. He was siphoning the Jiz from her ass. The clear tube began filling with a whitish brown sludge as Bull extracted the plunger. It was all the sperm that had been deposited inside O'Neil's ass, tainted from mixing with traces of her own excrement. Slowly he kept pulling until he filled the tube and pulled the pump out. There seemed to be gallons of cum swill in the tube.

"Ok get her opened up," Jack exclaimed.

He walked in front of O'Neil showing her the pump full of sperm. He just wanted to show her how much cum she he had taken out of her.

She looked totally disgusted. He smiled.

"See how busy the boys were when you blacked out!"

"Now that and his monster cock ain't gonna fit in the same hole, see how good we are to you" She shook her head in disgust.

"You don't want me to waste it? sure I'll keep it for you"

O'Neil winced and jolted as more fingers went up her ass. groaning as she felt her sore asshole get fingered.

"Hey O'Neil do you think you can take a fist in your ass? Your asshole's certainly slimy enough from all the sperm."

She looked at him shocked 'NO' she shook her head

"NNNNOOOOHHHH... NNNNOOOHHH"

He grinned "YYYYYEEEEESSSS... YYYEEESSS!" he mimicked.

She jolted as another finger was forced in, the forth. His hand began pushing on her anal hole. It stretched,... she groaned, again he pushed... it widened. Her legs snatched as she tried to clench her battered anus, desperate to stop him. More,... all fingers were in up to his knuckles. He pushed harder.

O'Neil flexed her hips whining,... he pushed still harder,... it stretched,

The men holding her stocking'd legs struggling to hold them. She felt hot burning fire from her sphincter as it was forced and then a hideous sudden snap... and he was in. Her asshole wrapped around his wrist as he implanted his whole hand into her spasming clenching rectum.

"This is one fuckin' strong ass," he commented to the others.

He began working his hand inside her moving it, pulling and pushing, twisting it, O'Neil moaned and groaned in agony. Then he backed his fist out until it was positioned right in her anal entrance, stretching her hole wide open. He twisted his fist back and forth rimming her anal ring.

Lt O'Neil grunted out in despair biting on the bung in her mouth as he kept her hole stretched wide causing her to feel ripples of hard pain. Then he sunk his fist back in. He tried pushing deeper into O'Neil's quaking body and his wrist inched in further. How much could she take? How deep into her ass could she handle? How could she make him to stop. He pushed in deeper, inserting more, until half of his forearm disappeared into Her cruelly stretched open asshole.

O'Neil watched as Blondell licked and sucked on Salem's cock which was now huge easily wider than the blondes mouth. He held her by the top of the hair as she bobbed around his meat.

Jack couldn't believe what he was watching. her ass taking all that. He smiled and went to the front of her. He grabbed the bung deflated it and wrenched it from her mouth.

"STOP... AHEE... I'LL DO WHAT YOU WANT!... AGHAAAA!."

"AGHAAA!... AHHHHH!... AGHHHAAAA!... PLEASE... PLEASEE I BEG YOU... PLEASE... TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT PLEASE I'LL... I'LL SUCK YOUR COCK AGAIN... ANYTHING... PLEASEEE!"

Jack lifted the pump full of sludge to her face.

"You want him to take his fist out of your ass O'Neil?"

"Yes ohhh yesss please please UUGHHHHHH!!"

"OK you drink this, he'll take his fist out"

She nearly wretched "No, no fucking waaaaaaayyyy!"

He closed his hand making a fist inside her giving him a little more room to make an even deeper entry. Again he pushed and another two inches of arm entered O'Neil's ass. It felt like he had his whole arm inside her ass. She wailed tears streamed down her face. Her rectum clung to his arm like a vice.

"oh God,... oh, God. make him take it out, take it out!"

"You gonna drink this then whore?"

"No don't make me... Please... noo?"

"Drink it!" She nodded before she realized what she was doing.

"Say AHH!" She opened her mouth in a begging fashion

"AGHHH!... AAAGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH... Guullkk!"

He put the pump just over her open lips and began to pump it into her mouth and down her throat. He pushed the plunger down halfway and the slimy ooze spilled out the opening into O'Neil's mouth. It was the most disgusting thing she could imagine.

O'Neil's mouth filled with the cum sludge. Sobbing O'Neil closed her mouth to swallow. And swallow she did, eating the filthy sperm. The sludge in the pump a shit cum mixture he just extracted from her ass.

He grinned and offered her more she choked it down and then opened her mouth again, it was empty, Jack pushed on the plunger one more time. The rest of the sludge dumped into her mouth with some dribbling down her chin. Then another gagging swallow, a gulp, she drank it all, ate all the slimy disgusting sperm that had been shot up her ass for last hours.

"Well look at that, see now I find it hard to believe a woman, an officer, would degrade herself to such a level - eating the cum from her own ass. After it had soaked up the smell and dirt from deep within her own rectum, just to get a lying son o'f'a bitch like me the chance to laugh when I let em fist your ass anyhow!"

"NNNNNNNNOOOOOO YOU BASTARD... BASTARD PLEASE PLEASE!!" she screamed at him he just laughed.

She felt herself going nearly insane,. Her asshole had to be stretched four inches across to accommodate the his arm.

Salem got up and dragged Blondell over with him to watch O'Neils plight. His cock was still about 9 inches long but more than 3-4 inches across. The girth was amazing. He pumped it with his hand dragging the thick head across Blondells face.

He pulled back out of her ass a little and rammed it home up her anal chute until he hit bottom again. Then again he pumped his arm up her butt bottoming out deep in her ass. He repeated his anal fist fuck into O'Neil's ass over and over slamming his fist as far as it would go, forcing it until he hit the soft flesh in the deepest part of her rectum.

Ramming her asshole like this was so arousing he was in a frenzy too and ready to cum. He ripped his arm out of her ass. O'Neil screamed from the instant surge of pain as his fist passed through her sphincter so abruptly.

O'Neil was delirious with pain.

"Here use this cunts mouth!" Salem insisted pushing Blondell to the soldier.

He rammed his cock into Blondells mouth and came instantly. Blondell coughing and choking as his load jetted against her tonsils.

Salem strode behind O'Neil admiring her flinching ass cheeks.

"Blondell! Stop eating cock and get your toy, whore!"

Blondell staggered up wiping her mouth. She went to her medical bag. Retrieving her strap on dildo she lifted her skirt to put it on.

"Blondell what in gods name are you doin'? get that thing on this bitch!"

She looked at him with pure hatred. "Yes Sir"

She went to the front of O'Neil admiring her gorgeous big tit's and the big wet patches that had appeared on her dress blouse, over each protruding teat. She hoisted up O'Neils skirt at the front and dipped her fingers down to toy with O'Neils stiff sensitive clit.

"UHHHH fuck off bitch!" O'Neil spat.

Blondell pinched her clit yanking on it.

"AGHHH!... AAAGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!" O'Neil twisted and shook.

"Get the fucking thing on her you ass!" she looked shocked and then knelt

She put the first strap around her thigh and yanked it tight, then the other then she put the base against O'Neils shaved pubis, The clit stimulator cupping her hypersensitive clit. She put the last strap around her waist and drew it tight. Then she drew it away and fingered O'Neils clit so it would be trapped against the hard stimulator. Then she readjusted a strap, tightening it as far as it would go.

The soldiers pushed her legs together Blondell had some thick tape, She strapped O'Neil's legs together the tape biting into her strong thighs deep.

O'Neil shuddered not understanding. hard sexy shocks rippled up from her clit to her cunt. Then she felt Salem's fingers dragging her pushed together buttocks wide.

O'Neil stared down, Hanging between her legs, held in place by a harness, was the eight inch rubber cock, that blondell had raped her with earlier.

"It's monstrous!" Blondell exclaimed Squeezing it

"I like a challenge," Then she pushed her slippery fingers down between O'Neil's legs and up into her already lubricated pussy. She pushed all five fingers in, stretching the opening.

"Oooo!" moaned O'Neil in shock as she felt the intrusion.

Blondell withdrew her fingers licking them and stood up and then began playing with O'Neil's tit's pulling her big teats between her thin long fingers. Then she lifted her skirt and leg and pushed the dildo's head to her own cunt.

"C'mon Lieutenant fuck me? fuck my cunt! I know you want to make me take it. C'mon big girl like you, fuck me"

"Get off me you dike bitch!" O'Neil managed

Blondell wrapped her arms around O'Neil's neck lifting herself, then she slid down the thing embedding it in her own cunt.

"Oooh too late you are fucking me, Soldier!"

She began heaving up and down, each time squeezing O'Neil's trapped clit. She began to pump her hips in and out. slowly at first, then picking up speed. She used long deep strokes. She threw her head back, making gargling moans and grunts.

Salem started pushing on her abused asshole. She could feel the thick blunt pole against her splayed ass

"Please, please stop!"

"Don't please... Ahhhhhhhhhh!... Nooooooo!" She screamed.

ALL she could feel was cock as his pole sank into her trapped cheeks and forced her asshole open. The pain was incredible taking that huge fat bloated cock even in her stretched and slackened hole. Salem managed to force the head of his cock into her rear, he was grunting, trying to ram all of it the rest of the way in. Forcing it with his fingers, slowly it disappeared, He force fed inch by inch inside O'Neil's ass.

She screamed and gurgled in excruciating agony the entire time it passed through her asshole, the fat hard head painfully stretching her abused sphincter. Once the brutal head was in he stopped enjoying her taut ring strangling the crown. O'Neil was heaving her hips forward driven by animal desperation to free herself of the awful thing.

Each time she did she thrust deeply up into Blondell who clung to her front writhing in pleasure as she felt her thick dildo force in and out of her juiced up cunt chute. The constant rubbing against O'Neil's own love button was sending her belly into pre-orgasmic fits.

"Oh yeah O'Neil fuck me you brute ooooooh yeah!!" Blondell enthused theatrically.

Heaving up and down her muscular frame kissing her agonized face rubbing herself hard against O'Neil's trapped tit's. Her slender legs dangling down her whole weight sitting on the dildo.

Salem felt O'Neil's tortured ass spasm and twitch around his tool He began to force more in, pushing the hard flesh into her butt, O'Neil howled searing pain lancing through her bowels as he made her take his obscene girth.

"OH GOD YOU Bast... please... please URGHHHHHHHH... NOOO!"

Blondell was slamming her twat down on the dildo now sending bursts of shocking pleasure up through O'Neil's tightening belly. She leant back grabbing O'Neil's helpless bound tit's pulling and pummelling them. Milk squirting from each with every blow.

Salem went up on tip toe throwing his weight at her ass grunting with effort as he slowly managed to ease the thing in until his forearm thick now 10 inch cock was completely buried inside her rectum.

O'Neil was moaning and grunting in a hysterical panic, thrusting and jolting her hips as her mind reeled from the savage stuffed aching fullness coursing up through her ass as his massive piece of cockmeat stirred her guts. Cramps crippled her belly as her rectum spasmed around the unrelenting thing.

"BOOOOOOYYYYYYAAAAAAAA O'Neil I knew you'd be able to to take this. YEAH! YEAH TAKE IT CUNT!!" Salem grunted.

She was slung forward wrenching down on her manacles desperately trying to pull off it her groin ramming the dildo deep into Blondells dripping gash.

He slapped her ass as he pulled all the way out, He fought the suction to pull his cock backwards. O'Neil yelped in sudden pain as her sphincter fought to adjust to his thick helmet being lodged yet again in it's straining confines, burning and springing around his hard intruding staff.

Blondell slammed down squealing in pleasure.

"Fuck me fuck me!" she encouraged.

Salem laughed behind her. "Go on, Fuck the whore! After all she's the lesbian cunt that raped you, C'mon Lieutenant Grudge fuck the bitch!" He growled in her ear.

He reached around showing her the Tazor box his finger poised over the button.

"I pull out shock you ram back in until you do understand O'Neil?"

She nodded desperate not to feel that through her breast again. O'Neil eased forward feeling Blondell stiffen and groan. As she did in that moment of distraction her asshole abruptly spasmed, clenching and loosening suddenly sucking the rest of Salem's cock in like it was pulling back a shit.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.