One if by Son, Two if by Mom - Cover

One if by Son, Two if by Mom

Copyright© 2001 by DiscipleN

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Pure, puerile, pollyanna-ish, raunch.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Teacher/Student  

The next day was Saturday. In the morning Helen checked on her son to see if he had frozen in the night or caught a cold. She wore her dark blue, house robe in the mornings because she liked to roam around the house and fix breakfast before dressing for the day. Helen knocked softly on Eric's door.

"Anybody still alive in there?"

"Yeah, come in." Eric's voice sounded down hearted.

Helen cracked the door open and peeked in. "You okay lazy bones? It's almost nine."

"I guess so." He yawned and stretched and struggled out of the still damp covers. He shivered having slept the night in a cold bed.

Helen immediately felt sorry. She shouldn't have made him sleep under a wet blanket. "Come here Eric, let me hug you and make you warm." Eric smiled and went to her. She walked in and met him half-way in the room. They hugged for a while until the boy could move without shivering.

"You were such a naughty boy, but I guess you've learned your lesson."

"I'm sorry mommy. I'm pretty dumb huh?"

"No Eric, you're too smart. You just have to learn to behave when you get too clever for you own good."

"Okay."

"Now take a hot shower and I'll fix you a big breakfast. That will start you moving again." She release him and exited the room.

They met again at the breakfast table. Both were famished. It wasn't until Eric's second helping of pancakes when he broke their cordial silence.

"That was pretty funny, wasn't it, when you took off your shirt, huh?"

Helen shook her head. "The thoughts you keep in your head these days, really!" She said only half surprised. "My little baby is growing up, aren't you?"

"I'm not a baby."

"Oh, you'll always be my baby. That's the way mommies are. Let's forget last night happened. I was really angry with you. Finish your pancakes."

"Why did you do that?" Eric wanted to know.

"Just forget about it." She answered shaking her head.

Eric ate a few bites quietly. Then he spoke again.

"They looked nice." He smiled with amusement.

"Eric!" Helen cried. "What's gotten into you?" She stared at him in renewed amazement. Her son was really testing her patience, but at her outcry he stilled himself, solemnly watching her. He was looking at her chest. Helen's mouth dropped open when she realized her son had become fixated on looking at her breasts. She looked down just to make sure he wasn't seeing something she didn't want him too. From her angle she could easily look into the vee of her robe and sight the rounded tops of her ample tits. Everything else was properly covered. She looked up. Eric was still looking at the bulges in her velvet robe. Was he actually excited by her breasts? Wasn't he too young?

Her son chewed slowly on a bite of pancake. Helen saw a wishful glint in his eyes. They never left her upper body. "Can I see them, again?" He asked her softly.

"Why on earth would you want to see your mother's, eh chest?" She asked him despairingly.

"I dunno. They're kinda neat." Eric stopped eating and stared at her hopefully.

"Kinda neat?" Helen echoed her son's words feeling almost insulted.

"Yea. I bet that my friends' mommies don't have those as neat as yours?"

Helen felt strange. Somehow she was being drawn into a competitive conversation. She wasn't sure she liked were it was going, but at the same time curiosity compelled her to continue. What could compel her son this much? It couldn't be sex. That seemed ridiculous at his age.

"I hope you don't start trying to make a comparison." She almost laughed.

"Well..." Her son began awkwardly. "Last week, when I was playing with Jimmy, his mommy called him from the window and she wasn't wearing anything."

"Heavens! Why didn't you tell me sooner?"

"I dunno. What's the big deal?"

"That was very wrong of Mrs. Justin. What did she do around you?" Had her son been molested by his friend's mother?

"Nothing. Jimmy couldn't play any more so I just came home."

"So you really didn't see anything at all." Helen was relieved, but she was slightly jealous. Her son had seen someone else's body before he had seen hers. What if he had been shocked? At least she would have been able to explain it to him.

"A little bit, but I think her's weren't nearly as big or as neat as yours?"

"You've seen too much already."

"I dunno."

"Oh, so your trying to tell me that you want to reevaluate your impression? Didn't I tell you you are sometimes too clever for your own good?" Helen looked stern.

"Please mommy?"

Helen's body was shooting off odd signals. Maybe she should let the boy's curiosity run its course, but how far would it take him? She didn't feel afraid. She was uncertain how it would affect the boy. She believed naked bodies were nothing bad. Helen worried about the situation escaping her control. She was terribly curious what her son would do if she did show him her tits again, and in the back of her mind she thought it might even be fun.

"Uh, Eric, now you have to promise to behave. This is serious okay?"

"Sure!" Her son's eyes lit up with anticipation. He appeared glued to his chair.

Helen gave her son one last worried look, then she began to pull away the vee of her robe. Eric's eyes grew as wide as saucers! She was actually going to show her tits to him! The thought surprised them both. Helen watched her son's fascinated look. Her hands began to tremble. She felt strange. She kept pulling the two edges of her robe away from her chest. More and more of the dark shadow between her wonderful tits became exposed.

Simultaneously, her two dark circles felt the cool air. Eric gasped at that moment. "Wow! I can't believe it."

Helen couldn't believe it herself, but she found herself feeling very pleased that her son liked her tits. She felt dizzy and she had to breathe harder to keep up with the warm that grew inside her. Her son's eyes, watching her reveal her tits for just him, compelled her to show even more, and she opened her robe wide.

Her two titties blossomed forth and jiggled slightly from their release. Like two bright, luscious treats, they hung from her chest begging to be acquired. Helen looked at them herself and admired them in a new light. Her son looked so excited he was going to fall from his chair. His open mouth lost all control. He was almost drooling over his mother's tits. The sight was so funny Helen started giggling.

Eric chimmed right in and playfully clapped his hands. They laughed for a long time, and after they caught themselves, Helen's beautiful, nurturers of life remained exposed to her son. His smiled glowed at her. He still couldn't take his eyes of her his mother's tits.

"You're looking at your mom's breasts. Aren't you ashamed?"

"No. Are you?" Eric answered straightforwardly.

"I should be. But I'm not. I don't know why. Maybe because you're my son, and I raised you to be a good boy."

"Uh huh." He nodded cheerfully.

"So how long are you going to stare at your mother like this?"

"All day."

Helen laughed again, but her son remained serious.

"You'll let me see them all day won't you mom?"

"Eric, what a thing to ask. You'll get bored of looking at them soon enough, and I have to clear the table. I don't want to have to take another shower this morning."

"Aw, please? They're awfully pretty. I promise I'll never squirt water on your clothes again."

"You had better not, unless you like sleeping under a wet blanket."

"Okay." Eric acted his age. He pouted and finally looked away.

Helen felt the fun go out of the situation. She actually felt sorry. She had never seen him so delighted except at Christmas. She covered herself again with the blue folds of her robe, and she cinched the belt tighter. It made her great mounds press outward through the thin material even more.

She and Eric quickly finished their meal, but there stirred between them a wonderful secret. Both felt excited and dangerous. They exchanged naughty glances for the remainder of breakfast. Eric rushed out to play, and Helen cleaned the kitchen.

She felt full of energy and next began cleaning the living room. What was it about exposing her tits to her son that had made her feel so alive and daring? It was as if she had captured some of her son's youth and playfulness. She turned on some popular dance music as she cleaned. Any thought of misconduct had been shed on the kitchen floor as her son had looked on with compelling approval.

Eric returned later, and like most children on a slow Saturday he plopped immediately in front of the television. Helen was cleaning out the main bath. She still hadn't changed into regular clothes. The music was interrupted by the sound of cartoons, and she smiled to herself once more over the morning's amazing event. Then she sighed. Her son had probably already forgotten her tits like he would any naked animal he might catch outdoors, play with for a while and then let go. She finished cleaning the bathroom and headed for her bedroom to shower and change. She hadn't anticipated cleaning the entire house this morning, and she was hot and sweating.

Half an hour later, Eric was still watching cartoons. Helen entered the living room with a flourish, saluting her son who was glued to the screen. She hoped he would notice the loose, white tank top and her bright orange shorts. He didn't. Hmmph. She thought. Kids, oh well, it was certainly easier this way. If her son should happen to see a naked woman, perhaps from some phony, painted nudie magazine, he might think it less important now. The advice of ignorant friends might have less impact. Then she remembered Jimmy. Was it true, what Eric had said? How could any mother completely undress in front of her children?

"Hey, sport. Are you ready for lunch?"

"Sure!" His eyes didn't move from the screen.

"Let me guess sandwiches, right?"

"Yeah. Thanks mom."

"And you want your personal slave to deliver them to you in the living room on a paper plate?"

Eric didn't answer. She hadn't meant him too. The question was rhetorical. They both knew the routine, another of their little jokes. Still she wished he had shown some preference to her over the stupid television. He had been fascinated enough with her at breakfast.

Sandwiches were easy. They didn't take her twenty minutes, and she was already munching on hers when she gave him the plate. She then sat on the nearest chair.

It never ceased to amaze her how much television kids watched. She wondered inside if it was healthier for them to see naked tits than an hour of television. She kept wondering about her son's interests as she finished her sandwich. Maybe that was just the test she needed. Would her son actually prefer to see her tits than to watch television? The thought excited her more than she immediately realized. Inside her body, an almost forgotten warmth sparked inside her. He had already seen her tits for about as long as he really wanted. That hurdle had been leaped. It was a bit difficult unhitching her bra inside her top as she watched to see when her son would notice her. She almost grew worried. She finished freeing her juggs from the restraint without a blink from her son.

She frowned, but began hitching up her top with attention to the exact moment Eric noticed. The bottom bulges of her tits peeped out.

Then with radar like detection he noticed her from the corner of his eye. His head spun like a top and his eyes lit up just as intensely as they had that morning. He was suddenly watching her with his complete attention?

Helen blushed deeply. She hadn't even begun to reveal her nipples and the boy was already engrossed in her heaving sacks. Her breath quickened. She felt as if she had been caught with her hand in the cookie jar, and she was deliberately trying to get caught.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.