One if by Son, Two if by Mom - Cover

One if by Son, Two if by Mom

Copyright© 2001 by DiscipleN

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Pure, puerile, pollyanna-ish, raunch.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Teacher/Student  

Helen stopped the car at the nearby gas station for a fill. Her backseat was loaded with groceries, and the passenger seat suffered her son Eric's bored fidgeting. She hurried to pay the cashier and start the gas pumping. She could have filled up tomorrow, but the station was more convenient on the way home. She hoped the frozen goods wouldn't melt too much.

Eric seemed to be playing some game with the wiper mechanism. She shouldn't have left the keys in the car. Her son was as inquisitive as a tax reviewer, but he was a good boy, and they got along well. She had feared after her husband abandoned them her son might blame her, but the boy had always been her son. The jerk never bothered with his son, except to tell him goodbye when he was five years old. Eric was nine years older now and already pretending to be the man of the house. His loud opinions amused her as much as her boss's opinions at work. She managed in spite of all the advice offered.

The hose jumped to a halt. "Turn off the wipers, Eric!" She struggled to fit the awkward nozzle back onto the pump. Her car was now unkempt because the dusty wipers had left tracks on the windshield. Helen sighed and grabbed a washing squeegee from the rack. In mock anger, she threatened her son with the dripping T. "I should make you clean it." Eric stuck his tongue at her and smiled.

Shaking her head, Helen quickly began washing the wide sedan's front glass. She didn't want to waste time by wiping from both sides so she stretched across the windshield as far as she could. Her well rounded hips propped upon the hood and her voluptuous tits pinned her cotton blouse to the windshield. Helen was wiping the farthest spot she could reach when suddenly the washer jets burst open and soaked the length of her body.

"Eric!" Helen yelled. The jets calmed as quickly as they had tagged her. Through the glass, she could hear her son's peals of laughter. Ohhh, she was really mad! She gave the wet glass three quick wipes and returned the handle. She almost snorted as she grabbed a handful of towels to wipe her body. Wet and angry, Helen opened the car door and thunked down within, jarring the shocks potently. She turned to Eric and said fiercely. "What the heck where you thinking? I don't want you to budge an inch on that seat until we get home."

Eric tried and failed to look penitent. His young smile creeped into the edges of his pout.

Helen started the car with a roar, and she nearly left tire tracks on the pavement driving away. She almost yelled again when she noticed her top was so soaked she could see the dark rings of her nipples through the blouse and her thin bra. She hoped the cashier and customers hadn't noticed. She would have died from embarrassment and the potential gossip. In her concern for modesty, she wondered even if Eric had noticed. She glanced over her shoulder and saw him peek quickly at her body. For the remaining brief trip she couldn't shake a mental image of her son staring at her tits. He was far too young for that she told herself.

Helen steered into her driveway and looked around for neighbors who might be able to see her predicament. She wondered if she should go right in and change or put the groceries in the refrigerator first. No one seemed about.

"Young man, I want you to help me carry bags into the house and then go straight to your room. You have a lot of thinking to do about squirting your mother before you can come to supper." She stepped out of the car and opened the driver's back door.

"Aw geez, mom. It was just a joke." He got out of the car and opened the other door.

"Well laugh off this one sport." She lifted two paper bags. "No ice cream tonight."

"Big deal. I've never seen you like that before." He smiled pointed to her clothes between the two sacks she held against her side. "They're funny."

Helen blinked at her son. Then she peeked at her jutting tits and their barely visible dark centers. Not knowing what to say, she pushed the two sacks together and shut out her son's indecent view. She stamped angrily into the house. The rest of the groceries were retrieved in silence and then Eric marched up to his room, and she changed into dry clothes.

Attempting to relax in front of the TV before making dinner, Helen wondered what her son had seen. Probably not much of anything. But what if he had seen her tits? He sure acted as if something important had crossed his eyes or his imagination. She tried to forget about it, but she looked at herself a couple times and even touched one nipple briefly.

Her rat fink husband had left her for good, and she was glad, but after nine years she hadn't been on one date, not seriously. She told herself she was too busy with work and raising a child for a chance to repeat that nonsense. Still her body was young and beautiful. She wouldn't be normal if she didn't feel desire regularly. She took care of it as best she could by herself and with a battery powered vibrator. She missed the touching and talking and game playing almost as much.

Shaking all these thoughts out of her head she got up to make supper and eventually called her naughty child out of his banishment. The meal was eaten in the silence of defendant vs. judge. The meal concluded and Helen spoke first.

"All right, tell me you're sorry."

"I'm sorry mom. I guess it was a stupid thing to do."

"Yep. Now give me a hug."

Eric smiled and he scrambled out of his chair and into his mother's arms. "So, can I have ice cream now."

"Heck no. You're forgiven, but you still have to complete your punishment." Helen batted his hair teasingly.

"Okay." Eric looked down and began to walk to his room.

"Just the ice cream. You can watch TV if you like. I'll join you after I finish the dishes." Her son became a blur that raced into the living room. Helen cleared the table.

She found her son glued to the big glowing screen. He seemed perfectly content. Helen felt restless. She wanted to talk with him about what he had 'seen' that afternoon and what it meant to him. She felt like time was passing too fast, and her boy was growing too fast for her to keep up with. Despite his voice being deeper since he went through puberty, she still regarded him as a child. Her notions of childhood were based on her own boring upbringing. She knew the world was a stranger place than she had been led to believe. Kids today seemed to be more aware of sex than she had as a young adult. The old guard Puritans were fighting a losing battle to keep them ignorant.

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.