Yellow Sister - Cover

Yellow Sister

Copyright© 2001 by Angel

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Prior to the Civil War in America there existed slave owners that took their Mulato, Quadroon and Octagoon slave half-sisters as mistresses in New Orleans. The Quadroons Ball was a major social event. A tradition where the father took his half-sister as a mistress and his sons took her daughters sired by his father as their mistress and the grandson recieved the next generation of fine yellow girls as his prize.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Fiction   True Story   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy  

Tom walked out onto the verranda and smelled the fresh blossoms. His octagoon yellowsister Emily lay naked asleep and cum was draining from her tight pussy. To keep Lisa in her place he had fucked Emily this afternoon. Emily had striped off her clothing and danced naked for her white brother and her naked breasts jiggled with each sensous step. Her hips and groin had rotated with her black triangle there for Tom. He had been rough and fucked her doggy style today.

Out here the air was fresh. He looked at his cousins doors open and inviting. Before he owned his yellow sisters he would not have had the never to walk to her open doors. His cousin but in reality his 1/2 sister beatice's room was next door to Tom's. Tom thought "dad fucked his white sister and made Bee with his cock". He looked at the open verranda doors then walked into her room and looked at her as she slept on her back with her legs spread and her sweet pussy lips open.

He left and went to sister's Eugene's open doors and looked at his older 17 year old white sister asleep and topless. Her breasts were the same size as Lisa's 36-D big titties but capped with corral pnk nipples and pink circle the size of a Spanish dollar. Her skin was white and as she lay on her side her tits balloned and filled out.

Tom thought about his sister Eugene, his sister and cousin Bee and his uncles daughters. There was no reason he should confine himself to his yellow sisters but also fuck his white sisters and cousins. Tom smiled at the thought. Thinking about Eugene cuming as his cock fucked her tight pussy.

Tom walked into the hall and there was Emma his 22 year old ocagoon sister and her small child. Father had given her to a old planter that had died and she had returned home, father had retained her papers. Come to the the study Emma and leave your baby off with a maid. Emma walked into the study and Tom told her remove your top Emma. He marveled at her large breasts, tanned cones of flesh capped with dark nipples. He cupped her big breasts and felt the luxury of her tit meat. Her nipples hardened s he held it tits and she smiled.

"Emma I own you now"!

"Yes Master" she whispered.

"Emma; go to our father room bare breasted and remove your petty coats and get in bed with our father or I shall whip you"! He felt her tits tremble with fear. She shook and stared at her brother and nodded her head.

"Remember leave that room without cum in your pussy and I will whip you"!

Tom pulled her petty coats down and Emma walked naked to her father's room and entered quietly and closed the door. Tom smiled and knew that father would awake happy.

He walked into Eugene's room and sat beside his sleeping sister. Reaching out he ran his finger tips over her pretty bosoms. The skin was like silk and her nipple came erect at his touch. He cipped her breasts and held them looking at her face as he violated his sister.

Eugene came awake and Tom slapped her hard. "Quiet" and he continued to feel her tits.

"I own you now Eugene. No more will you tease me with your body or expose yourself. I am the Master here now".

Tom pulled the sheet from her and exposed her whole body and lowered his mouth to kiss his full sister. "I want a baby with you Eugene".

"If you marry me I will have your baby" she said!

Tom smiled "why the proposal"? "Your my sister and I could never marry you" as his hands held her breasts prisoner.

"You could marry me or anyone you wanted. Unless you marry me I will not let you fuck me"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.