Yellow Sister - Cover

Yellow Sister

Copyright© 2001 by Angel

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Prior to the Civil War in America there existed slave owners that took their Mulato, Quadroon and Octagoon slave half-sisters as mistresses in New Orleans. The Quadroons Ball was a major social event. A tradition where the father took his half-sister as a mistress and his sons took her daughters sired by his father as their mistress and the grandson recieved the next generation of fine yellow girls as his prize.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Fiction   True Story   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy  

Tom awoke to find his octagoon slave sister Lisa laying next to him buck naked. It seemed like a dream, he had fucked Lisa all night long and been tight wet pussy time and again. Her body had betrayed her when the nipples hardened as he played with them and her cunt had gripped his penis like a hand and her orgasm made her body buck like a horse. In the night he seen lust in her eyes as his cock entered and existed her quim over and over.

The morning sunlighted washed over the naked siblings as they lay in Lisa's bed. Tom recalled her rebuffing his hands as he tried to touch her brests and how she thought she was a white girl and to good for her brother's whore. Now everything had changed as his cum entered her belly his feeling about Lisa had changed. Tom felt the old lust but now realized this was his woman and she's bare babies for her brother. All thoughts about being the mistress of a rich man in New Orleans and society had ended in the night as she served his pleasure over and over. Tom cupped her full breasts and felt her up, Lisa moaned with pleasure. How soft her big titties felt and then the nipples harded as she awoke. Tom put his hungery fingers into her groin and felt the residue of his cum on his sisters pussy and skin.

Lisa awoke with her nipples hard and a wonderful burning in her belly as her brother's finger dipped into her pussy lips and his mouth sought her nipples. "Clean us both up so I can fucK you again bitch... yes master (she murmured) " and she existed the bed for a washbowl and pitcher of water along with soap and towels. Lisa washed Tom's arms, chest and cock slowly, feeling the cock harden to her touch. The girl realized she loved her brother in a new way and now respected his cunning. She had feared that he would rape and ruin her chances at society. now that it had happened she was thrilled her lover was her younger brother, a youth not an old man and he would be rich when he took over the family business. Lisa dipped her head and sucked her brother's cock a rich man's cock in her mouth. Her head rose and fell with his cock shaft sliding in and ut of her sucking mouth. Tom grabbed her head as his penis expolded in her face and her cheeks filled with her brother's hot cum. Lisa rose and spit out the cum and then washed herself and cleaned her teeth with a small twig and gargiggled with water. Tom thought my God what a whore he owned; she had blown him without a word. He watched the lush rounded body of his naked sister. She looked white and that made Lisa a prized Octagoon, a mistress for a rich man and a man of power. Tom was a school and had been a virgin until his cock entered his sister Lisa.

The coiple lay abed and Tom was feeling Lisa'a bottom and thighs as he sucked her lips when a knock came at the door and the couple covered their naked bodies with a sheet. Mr. Robert's entered the room, "good morning son did you have a good night (said in a good humored way)?... Morning Lisa your brother pop you good I hope? (Lisa blushed at her father's suggestion). Tom it is alright I recall last night just treat your sisters good... I know I was saving Lisa for one of the rich businessmen but this is just as good... People will figure that if I can give my son his octagoon sister, the best looking woman in New Orleans as a bed wench then they will think I am a man to be reckoned with". Mr Robert left the room and as he departed said, did I promise your white cousins to you boy? Well you have to marry one of them to make it right but your octagoon sisters are your toys now".

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.