Yellow Sister - Cover

Yellow Sister

Copyright© 2001 by Angel

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Prior to the Civil War in America there existed slave owners that took their Mulato, Quadroon and Octagoon slave half-sisters as mistresses in New Orleans. The Quadroons Ball was a major social event. A tradition where the father took his half-sister as a mistress and his sons took her daughters sired by his father as their mistress and the grandson recieved the next generation of fine yellow girls as his prize.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Fiction   True Story   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy  

Tom Roberts was 15 years old today and a man. His father had given him a pair of Colt 1851.36 revolvers, a sabre and a fine ivory handled bowie knife. At the family party Tom watched his half-sister Lisa as her breasts heaved and rose in her gown. She was an Octagoon high yellow born to Tom's father and quadroon black slave half-sister. Lisa was reputed to be the most beautiful woman in New Orleans. At 17 she stood a slim 5'3" with light brown hair and weighted 103 pounds with a heart shaped face and large breasts. Breasts that Tom thought about daily. Father was saving her to become the mistress of one of the New Orleans Businessmen and had rejected several offers. Tonight Tom's father was highly intoxicated and a plan formed in his head. He'd what until his father was fallening down drunk and ask for his sister Lisa as a present.

Two hours later father was being carried to his room and Tom followed. In the room Tom open the business safe and got Lisa's slave papers and he looked at the slave documents for all his half-sisters in his hands. He knew what he had to do. Tom took them and had his father sign each document. Tom Roberts now owned Lisa and all her sisters! In his room he entered the information for transfer of ownership with his father's signature already afixed to the bottom.

Tom walked down the hall to the room occupied by Lisa and their sister, 16 year old Emily. Emily looked like a slightly younger version of Lisa and Tom's white sister Eugene. Tom did not knock but walked in and saw the girls laying in their beds asleep. "Wake up girls" he called. The girls stired and Lisa was defient and said "your not to be in my room" and her eyes glared. Tom held up the slave papers for the girls offering "I own you both... take off your tops so I can inspect your breasts" Emily quickly removed the camisole she wore and her naked breasts jiggled. Breasts that were the size of oranges and tipped with dark nipples and she smiled. Lisa said "I will ask father" and started to leave the room. Tom slapped her lightly and she held her hand to her face in shock. "I said strip to your waist bitch... I want to inspect your titties"! Lisa realized her new status and slowly removed the camisole she wore. Tom stared at her big firm titties with half-inch nipples and a dark circle around her nipples like a silver dollar. Maybe the finest boobies in New Orleans and now his to play with. First he stopped in front of Emily and palmed her bare breasts. Feeling the wonderful smooth skin on her tities as his hands filled, emptied and refilled with titty and the nipples harded while Emily smiled. Emily noted "I always wanted a young master like you brother and now I am your property ohhh that feels so nice... Emily you go and sleep in my room tonight as I have business with our sister". Emily gathered her top and clothing and went to Tom and shyly kised his cheek, "you own me master" she whispered and left closing the door.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.