Letter To My Wife

by peterl

Copyright© 2001 by peterl

Romantic Sex Story: The title says it all. This is a letter from a husband to his wife for their anniversary.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   True Story   Oral Sex   Slow   .

My dearest wife,

As I sit here and reminisce about the time that we have known each other, I am constantly reminded about the first time that we made love.

Six years ago I finally plucked up enough courage to ask you on a date - I had spent two years admiring you from afar, never knowing if you would accept my offer of dinner, or if you would laugh in my face. It took my brother and your cousin to convince me to ask. Six weeks after talking with them, I finally got the courage and rang you up. You sounded surprised and pleased to hear from me, which I took as being a good thing. I was so disappointed when you told me that you had a headache and weren't able to go out that night. I sat there and blushed so deeply I would have made a cooked lobster proud! I was very pleased when you asked me to a party that you were going to the next night.

When I arrived at the party on the Saturday night I immediately spotted you - this wasn't hard as you were the most beautiful person in the room. I saw a look of pleasure on your face when you spotted me. I couldn't help but smile when you asked me to sit beside you. The rest of the party is now a blur and all that I can remember is your smile and your laugh. You are a natural beauty and don't need makeup to hide any defects - all that makeup does is enhance your looks (as if perfection can be improved upon). I had spent about six hours and plenty of money on a new shirt and pair of trousers for the night, but you looked utterly gorgeous in what you were wearing. I didn't realise until you told me later, that you were as nervous as I was.

After the party finished at about 2am, we decided to go out to a club. I was the proudest person there - you were able to make me feel comfortable dancing with me. I distinctly remember the guy that asked you to dance, and you apologised to him and told him that you were with me. I floated on air for a long while afterwards. I remember holding you as we danced. And when you sat down on my lap when we had a rest - it was like my dreams come true. Once we got back to your place, we just started kissing. I have no idea how long we kissed before I went home - I wanted to appear to be a gentleman, and didn't want my true intentions to surface just yet! I can tell you now that I had the biggest case of blue balls in history!

On our second date I made it as romantic as I could, a nice romantic restaurant, a couple of nice bottles of wine, a stop at the view of the city on the way home was leading up to what I hoped was going to happen later on. I made us another drink once we had gotten back to my house, and we sat outside with a blanket around us to keep the Winter at bay just looking up at the stars. It was very romantic and it felt right to start kissing you again. You obviously felt so as we resumed the kissing, you responded with vigour. I could feel you tongue searching mine out and I could hear you moan deeply in your throat. After we spent some more time kissing we moved back inside and kept kissing - this time with you lying on top of me. I noticed that you were circling your hips on my pelvis and your breath was coming a lot faster and you were moaning more. After about five minutes of this you went stiff and then relaxed with a grin on your face.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.