Sinnndy's Frist Time

by sinnndy

Copyright© 2001 by sinnndy

Erotica Sex Story: Sinnndy's first time having sex with a man. He is a much older man than she is.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   True Story   First   .

My first experience was when I with a friend of my fathers who was 35. I was a very horny girl, I had been playing with myself at an early age and had given blow jobs to my older brothers friends, but I was saving my cherry for a more experienced guy, I wasn't expecting him to be that much older, but I'm glad it was Jim.

I was at home alone, my parents were on vacation, and my older brother, who was supposed to be watching me, was staying at his girl friends house, I was busy playing with my pussy when the door bell rang. I pulled up my thong bikini, that's all I ever wear, I love my body, and I love showing it off, and I answered the door, it was Jim looking for dad, he was in the neighborhood, and decided to drop by. I told him dad was on vacation.

Jim was and still is a damn fine looking guy, whenever my dad and mom have parties, he would always show up with a different stunning looking woman, they were so exotic. He is about 6-3 200 pounds of pure muscle, he looks a little like Tom Selleck, only better looking, really he is. Looking at him got my juices flowing. He asked if he could use the phone, I said of course, and showed him to it shaking my thonged ass while walking in front of him. While he was on the phone, I bent over like I was looking for something giving him a great shot of my very fine ass, I stayed that way for quite a while, I was sooooo hot for him.

After he got off the phone he looked at me and said "Cindy, what kind of game are you playing with me? I've been around the block a couple of times, I know when I'm being fucked with" I gave him an innocent look and said, "I don't know what you mean Jim" He said "cut the shit, I'm on to you. I'm your father's friend, how would your dad feel if he found out that I fucked his daughter. "Well" I said, "it would be our secret. He won't be home for a week, and I'm not going to tell him" I reached out to grab at his cock through his pants, but he pushed my hand away. "You are too young for me" he said, I told him that I was ready for sex, and that if it wasn't him, it would be someone else, but it was going to happen soon, and I wanted it to be with someone experienced.

I pulled my bottoms down, turned away from him, and showed him my pussy and ass, " doesn't this look like the pussy of a cock hungry woman?" He thought about it, and I guess he figured that I was going to get laid, he was now horny, and it might as well been him who gets some hot young pussy. He told me to come to him, he pulled down his pants, and said lick my dick. I started licking his head, moving my tongue around it, licking his shaft on both sides up and down. I went back to the head and shocked him my taking his whole cock down my throat, using my tongue on his shaft, swallowing his whole cock. I moved his cock in and out of my mouth; he asked me where a young girl like myself learned to suck cock like that. I told him that I had been sucking cock for two years already, he told me that I was almost as good as any of the hot women that he had been dating, that excited me, and I started sucking his cock for all I was worth, sucking hard up and down, stroking his shaft with my hand, it only took about two minutes, before he started grunting, he tried to pull his cock from my mouth, I guess he wasn't sure if I was ready to swallow, but being the cum whore that I am, I grabbed his cock, and feasted on the wonderful cum that he shot down my throat, ummm, it was yummy. I wanted to make him cum before he fucked me, so he would last longer. I let him catch his breath, and led him into my bedroom. He started french kissing me, then nibbling his way over to my ears, then my neck, and down to my nipples, none of the boys that I played around with did any of that, they would lick my pussy and play with my tits, but this guy was very good, he knew what he was doing, and kissed my body with passion that I never knew existed, my pussy was soooo wet. He licked my nipples and sucked and lightly bit them, ohhhh myyy it felt wonderful, he slowly kissed his way down to my thighs, then I could feel his warm breath on my pussy, he gently started licking my pussy all over, planting small kisses and licks, it felt so good having a man who knew how to eat pussy eat mine.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.