Spank Thy Neighbor

by Lazram

Copyright© 2001 by Lazram

Erotica Sex Story: My first erotic work and it's 100% true!!! The only thing I changed were the names. My buddy and I have been close for a while, and I always have been a family friend. But little did I know just how friendly my neighbors could be!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   True Story   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Swinging   Interracial   White Couple   Black Male   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   .

The story you are about to read is 100% true. Only the names have been changed to protect the guilty (Please do not repost this story, as I still live next door to these people and would HATE for it to pop up on a board they view. They are very much into the BDSM lifestyle and subscribe to many boards. But then again... now that I think about it, they'd probably get off on knowing you were reading about them. In any case, on with the story...


It was an idyllic Monday night. All I had to look forward to was another night of EverQuest, but even this was going bust because none of my friends were online and I had really no one to play with. So, when my buddy Rich for next door knocks on my door holding a couple bottles of Bud and asks me if I wanna watch the game... naturally I was up for it (. Don't ask me who was playing, all thoughts of watching the game went bye-bye as soon as I entered their apartment.

There she was, my neighbor's beautiful wife, Lisa, nude. Ok, so she was wearing a leather collar, and a matching pair of leather manacles about her wrists, but that in my book is still nude. I'd like to say she was wearing a smile, but she wasn't. Her head hung forward on her shoulders, staring at the ground framed in all that beautiful auburn hair. Yes, Lisa is a looker, and even 3 children hasn't damaged her figure much, enhanced it if you ask me. She has nice, full breasts (I'd estimate 36 or 38 D) with large dark red areolas and thick rubbery nipples (she breast-fed (). Full, widely rounded hips and a luscious ass, healthy thighs and a soft belly. Not a single stretch mark on her voluptuous body (notice I said voluptuous, she was by no stretch of the imagination fat or even plump, just soft and curvy.) and covered in freckles along the tops of her shoulders and arms. I'd often wondered what she looked like under the baggy T-shirts and sweat pants she wears, or even the loose dresses. Nothing was left to the imagination at this point.

I had ample time to drink in the sight, but after a bit, Rich moved me out of the doorway so he could close it and invited me to sit down. The football game was on and I did my level best to concentrate on it. I didn't want to seem impolite after all. I figured this was another of their little games. I knew they led this lifestyle. Rich and Lisa made a point of showing me their new paddles and whips. Hell I even helped Rich build a big wooden "X" complete with manacles and shackles in their bedroom for him to strap her to. That "X" had to live in my apartment one weekend her parents came to stay for a visit. I just never expected to be included in their "reindeer games" as I called them. I guess all that was about to change.

"Get Laz a beer." Rich commanded. In a very small voice, Lisa answered, "Yes Master." And so it went on for the next half-hour or so. He commanded, she responded, all the while keeping her head to the lowered and eyes to the floor. Whenever she handed him or me anything she knelt before us, never looking us in the face. When she didn't have a task to perform, she sat on the floor at his feet, her head near his knees. Sometimes he would stroke her hair, but for the most part, he ignored her. I figured that was part of the game, so I played along nonplussed. Hot wings were in the oven, the smell of her cooking was immistakeable and at one point or another she would ask permission to get up and go check on the food using the softest and most polite of speech she could muster. Until, she made one mistake...

The food was about ready I suppose and in her haste to not let it overcook she failed to mind her tone.

"I have to get the chicken out of the oven." she said.

"Do it." He replied.

She got up to go to the kitchen and was given a rude shock. "THWACK!" She jumped and whimpered and immediately fell to her knees. I guess he had it hidden next to his chair out of sight, but the next thing I knew Rich was holding a riding crop and had obviously given Lisa a nice crack across the backs of her legs. She knelt before him again sitting on her calves with her arms wrapped around her legs.

"I'm sorry Master." She sobbed. Did she know what she had done wrong? I sure as hell didn't.

"When you want to go do something, you ask first!" he said, "You are starting to forget your manners, do I need to give you another lesson?"

"No Master, I'm sorry Master. I won't forget again Master. Please Master, I'm so sorry."

"Now what is it you wanted to do?"

"Master may I go and get your food from the oven? I don't want to overcook your food Master."

"That's better." He said, "Don't you dare embarrass me in front of Lazram again!"

"I'm sorry Master, I won't do it again Master." She was almost sobbing at this point.

"Go." He commanded, and off she went with quickness. Not embarrass him? I was the one embarrassed! I wasn't sure I wanted to stick around for any more of this.

"Dude, I should probably go. Looks like you guys have some issues to work out." I said, getting up off the sofa.

"No man, stay. Relax. She's been asking for it big-time, and I wanted to punish her in a way she won't soon forget." Rich said to me grinning his sly grin... "Lisa, get Laz a shot, bring me a drink too!" he called to her. "Yes Master" was heard from the kitchen. Lisa soon emerged from the kitchen with a shot glass full of Cuervo Gold for me and a Bourbon and Coke for Rich.

Ok, things got less weird after the food was served. Rich and I snacked on Jalapeno Poppers and Hot wings while drinking our liquor of choice. All the while, Lisa remained subservient as ever, refilling our drinks and getting more food as required... and then it happened.

Lisa was in the process of bringing a refill for me when she tripped on my big feet and spilled a whole glass full of Cuervo in my lap. Looking her in the face, I could her eyes get really big with the realization of what she had done. Rich noticed as well and stood up out of his chair. Crop in hand, he grabbed Lisa by the hair and began speaking to her in a distinctly forceful tone, that was not above a normal speech in volume.

"You clumsy bitch!" he said. "Look at what you've done to Laz's pants." He then forced her head toward my lap, holding her bent over about 6 inches away from my crotch. "Apologize to him!" he said.

"I'm sorry Laz," she said to me, quite sincerely I thought, but not well enough for Rich.

"THWACK!" said the riding crop, right across the backs of Lisa's legs, making her knees buckle.

"Show him some respect!" Rich seemed a bit more agitated at this point "Don't talk to him like you're his equal"

"I'm sorry Sir, can you please forgive me?" she seemed almost at the point of tears. I imagine that last swat with the crop was quite painful. But that's what she gets for fucking up... hey, did I just say that? I didn't get a chance to respond to her heartfelt apology before Rich gave his next command.

"Remove his jeans." That said, Lisa immediately lifted up my T-shirt and went for my fly. She was, however, cut off by Mr. Riding Crop.

"THWACK!"

Lisa whimpered, stood straight up and her hands involuntarily went back to cover her legs. This is the part where Rich goes berserk...

"I KNOW you just didn't try to cover yourself from me!" This time he raised his voice.

"No Master!" was all she was able to get out before the riding crop sounded again.

"THWACK!"

This time, Lisa stood and took it like a proper slave. She was beginning to hyperventilate. Was it fear? Excitement? I haven't a clue. What I do know is that seeing her standing there before me, face flushed, nipples hard as rubies, chest heaving, and body quivering, was beginning to get me a bit worked up as well. The tightness in my jeans was making me anxious for her to take them off (. I got my wish.

"How did I teach you to remove a man's pants?" Lisa opened her mouth to answer but never got a word out. "Just do it!" Rich commanded again. Lisa got down on all fours in front of me. She looked at me with glazed eyes, almost as if she was half out of her mind. She buried her face in my belly. I could feel her mouth and teeth pulling my braided leather belt loose. Her hair whipped around wildly as she pulled it open. She then went for the button on my jeans. She tugged at the fabric with her teeth and pushed the button through with her tongue. I was beginning to think she was very well practiced in doing this.

"Uh... dude," I said nervously, "umm... I'm not wearing underwear."

"You're making this too easy on her Laz." Rich grinned mischievously at me as his wife continued to work her head buried in my lap.

After getting my fly undone, she looked up at me with a smile on her face. I watched as her pink tongue slithered out of her mouth and found the zipper. She then sensuously wrapped her teeth around the zipper and pulled it all the way down. Almost comically, my 8 hard inches of prime black man-meat sprang out of my fly and bonked her on the nose. (Yes folks, I'm black) But, Lisa wasn't finished yet; she proceeded to work my jeans all the way down to my ankles, pulling on one side, then the other, and never once using her hands. I was impressed. I was also naked from the waist down.

"Hand them to me." Was Rich's next command. Lisa proceeded to remove my Doc Martens and pulled my jeans off my ankles. She them obediently handed them to her hubby. "I'm going to hang these up to dry Laz. Lisa, apologize to his cock for spilling tequila on it. You know what to do." Lisa needed no further prompting. Without saying a word, she wrapped her lips around my dickhead. Ok, I knew this was going to happen. I was half expecting it, but that still didn't make it any less shocking. She held the head of my cock in her mouth for a minute, her tongue pressed against the underside. I just sat there bug-eyed while she soaked in the taste of my prick. It finally hit me, her husband had commanded her to suck me off and she was going to do it!

Lisa began to work on my cock and man, did she love her work! After releasing the head, she slowly took more of me into her mouth until she had me in about halfway. Then, with an audible slurp she let go of me and started licking all the way down to the base and all around. She covered every inch of my cock in spit. She would take me sideways into her mouth and suck on the sides of my dick while wrapping her tongue around my shaft. Then he went back for the head of my dick and took me in about halfway again. Her lips are kinda thin, but she has plenty of tongue action, and her efforts were more than enough to have me hard, throbbing, and oozing.

Rich just sat and watched while his lovely wife gave my cock a good work over. Her eyes were visibly smiling at me now, and I could see she was putting on a show for both Rich and me. I would have thought she would have gone for the kill, trying to make me cum as quickly as possible to get it over with. But this was not the case. She was loving on my cock, not just sucking it. After the first 5 mins she knew she could have gotten me off at any time, but she kept me there, making me harder than ever before. The bad news is, Rich watching us made me a little nervous. No way I was going to lose my erection with the working over she was giving me, but cumming soon wasn't on my agenda either. Actually, my bladder had another agenda for me.

"Ok, ok, hold up a sec Lisa" I said, "I gotta pee." Lisa looked at Rich expectantly, who then looked at me. I looked back at Rich and then down to Lisa, who although she had stopped sucking me, was still kneeling between my legs. Then it hit me like a runaway train. "Naw Rich! You don't really expect me to..."

"Well, you gotta go... " he said with a smirk and a shrug. He then looked at Lisa who closed her eyes and moved her face in position over my penis. I'll admit it. I thought about it for a hot minute, but then decided I was NOT ready to go there.

"White people are weird!" I giggled as I began to get up. My little comment broke the tension that was building and Rich snickered too. I even heard Lisa giggle a bit. The urgency in my bladder would not be denied much longer (we drank a lot), and I was already losing a bit of my erection (I don't know about you, but I can't piss with a hard on), so off the bathroom I went. While I was in there Rich knocked on the door and told me to join them in the bedroom when I was done. At this point, I was drunk enough to go for just about anything, not to mention my balls had that familiar ache about them from the attention I received in the living room. The prospect of moving the party to the bedroom was a good one (.

I opened the bedroom door and walked in. There was Lisa in classic doggie position on the bed. Her wrists were clasped together by the leather manacles she wore. Her face was pressed against the sheets leaving her luscious ass high in the air. Rich's hand was busy between her legs giving her pussy and clit a good working over while his other hand was pumping his cock vigorously. Lisa was a bundle of sexual energy. She squirmed under his ministrations and her back was already covered in perspiration. Her hands were grasping and clutching at the bedspread. The smell of her sex was enough to give me a head rush.

"Please Master... " she whimpered again. Her voice quivered with frustration.

"Please what?" Rich replied, "Let Laz hear you beg for it."

"Please let me cum Master, I need to cum so bad, please... " I could tell having to beg made it even more intense for her as she began to shudder.

"Cum." He said, and Lisa immediately began to convulse with her orgasm. He kept his fingers working and soon had her ready to go off her nut again. "Cum." He commanded and once again she let out a long moan and started twitching and writhing. Then her breath started coming in short gasps. She began working her ass in fast circles on his hand, panting, she begged again...

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.