Extra workout - Cover

Extra workout

by Cheekylad2002

Copyright© 2001 by Cheekylad2002

Erotica Sex Story: Friends get more than a workout when they find themselves alone after an exercise session.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   True Story   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   .

Jayne isn't the classic beauty but she certainly has something that seems to mesmerise men. Well 36" something's which come in a D cup to be precise.

Jayne and I worked together at the factory and she always came to our once-a-week fitness club we had in the warehouse. Attendance was usually somewhere around 10 - 15 people, both male and female. We finished about 9.30pm and some of us would shower there before going home. Only two of us showered every week though. Me because I had quite a way to go and didn't like being sweaty in the car and Jayne because she lived in a bed-sit where she would have to pay to get the hot water to shower.

Not a lot to tell a story about until one week last year. I was just starting to get undressed when I heard Jayne call me from outside the door. It seems that everyone else had gone and the light had blown in the girls shower room. I had the main door keys but not the ones to the stores cupboard to get a new bulb. So! Being the gentleman that I am offered to let Jayne have her shower in the men's block while I waited. Thinking I was fully dressed, Jayne came in to be confronted by me in just my boxer shorts.

"Oh," she said, smiling, "Now that I've seen you in your undies, why don't we both shower together? I'll keep my bra and pants on so we can maintain some privacy."

Before I could agree she had stripped off her T shirt, shorts and trainers and was turning on the water in the communal guys shower.

As soon as the water hit her white underwear both bra and briefs became transparent. It was almost as if she was naked before me. She had fantastically large aureole around her nipples. As she rubbed liquid shower gel into her body both nipples became erect. Trying not to notice, I carried on with my shower.

"Do me a favour and give my back a scrub would you please?" She called over her shoulder. She turned away from me and handing the gel back to me undid her bra strap to give me un-hindered access to her back. Just touching her bare skin in this most erotic environment gave me an erection. Thank god for loose boxers which covered my embarrassment. "Mmmm...," she moaned in a sexy way, "You have a nice gentle touch. Your turn now."

She turned around and before she turned me away from her I noticed her bra shoulder straps had slipped down her arms giving me my first unhindered glimpse of her glorious breasts. Before I knew it she was at work on my back... now her hands were coming under my arms scrubbing my chest and stomach. She was so close I could feel her breasts touch my back now and then. As her hands worked lower she felt my full erection.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.