Busting The Cherry - Cover

Busting The Cherry

by Fiona Wright

Copyright© 2001 by Fiona Wright

Incest Sex Story: True story of how I lost my cherry to my older brother

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   True Story   Incest   Brother   Sister   Pregnancy   .

This all happened six years ago when I was just a naive fifteen year old schoolgirl. I had been given an assignment to do for my history class, and at about 9pm after showering and slipping into a nightie and panties I was halfway through it when my computer crashed. No amount of re-booting would fix the problem, and I was in a panic. As usual I had left the assignment till late and I needed to get it finished that night.

Then I had an idea - my brother Dan who was eighteen at the time had a computer in his room. He was out working late that night, so I gathered my work and headed for his room. I used his pc until i finally completed the assignment at 11pm. As I was saving my work, I noticed a directory on his hard drive titled 'stories'. Wow, I thought, maybe my brother is an upcoming author! Curious, I opened the directory. After reading the first story in there I almost fainted on the spot.

The directory was full of incestous porn stories, collected from BBS's around the world. Most contained underage girls and boys, and almost all of them ended up with someone getting pregnant. In spite of my shock I found myself getting turned on, squirming in the chair as I read through some of the stories. My mind was in a whirl! This was so new to me, I had hardly ever heard of family memers having sex with each other. I was hafway through one called 'Horny Peeping Sister' when I decided I just had to play with myself! I lifted my silky nightie around my waist and pulled my panties off, leaning back in the chair to rub my clit as I read about the incestuous adventures of Tom and Becky.

When I got to the part where Tom unloaded his nut inside Becky's virgin vagina I came hard all over my hand, gushing pussy cream all over Dan's chair. Thankfully I managed to stifle my scream of release in time to prevent mom and dad from hearing! As I came down from my high I panicked - here I was in my brother's room fingering myself while reading his collection of incestuous porn stories! I quickly grabbed my panties from the floor, used them to mop up the cum stain from his chair and quickly retreated to my own room, with my completed assignment in hand.

All night I lay naked in bed, tossing and turning, thinking about how young Becky would have felt with Tom's penis pounding away inside her. I was a virgin, though I masturbated regularly with anything I could find that didn't cause too much pain. Lately candles had been doing the trick for me, and i'm sure mom wondered where they all got to! After reading that story I was hot as ever, wanting more than anything to feel a hard cock in my little vagina. I masturbated twice more before falling asleep.

At 7am I woke with a start, sitting bolt upright in bed. I had just had the most wonderful dream! It was basically the same as 'Horny Peeping Sister', but with Dan and me as the main characters! I shivered with delight as I recalled the dream - holding onto Dan's big broad shoulders while he pumped his hard dick into my pussy. That whole day at school I thought of nothing else, and the more I thought about it the more I wanted my brother to fuck me. Dan, although an attractive guy, was so busy with his work he never really had time to date. I decided to make it happen that night, when mom and dad were out at their regular poker night.

I started formulating my plan to seduce Dan as soon as I got home from school. After reading a few of the stories on his computer I knew that he loved bald pussy, so I stripped off my uniform and jumped into the shower. Using a new disposable razor I carefully shaved off the furry covering of pubic hair on my pussy, leaving it shiny smooth and glistening. Even I was turned on by the sight of my naked snatch! I was sure Dan would love it. I also knew from his stories that he loved young girls, and school uniforms were a big turn on for him. So I applied a little make up in a non-slutty look, sprayed some sensuous perfume over my naked body and then dressed in a new, clean uniform. Short green and blue pleated skirt, lacy white panties, white blouse, white lacy socks and my shiny black shool shoes. I toyed with the idea of wearing a bra, but decided against it. I had been blessed with a pair of pert little tittes which supported themselves nicely. I would have loved to go braless all the time, but mom freaked every time she saw me without one on.

Looking at myself in the mirror, I was happy. I thought I looked cute, and I hoped Dan would think so too! I didn't have long to wait. At about 5pm he arrived home from work, grabbed a beer from the fridge and headed for his room. Passing mine along the way, he yelled out "Fi, i'm home sweety!".

"I hear you! Just doing some homework!" I yelled back. In fact I was sitting on my bed, nervous as hell! Hearing him call me sweety always made me feel good. We were always close, Dan seeing himself as my protector and I always felt safe and warm around him.

I left him alone for half an hour, then plucked up the courage to confront him. Throwing my nerves aside I took a deep breath and opened his door, boldly striding in. As predicted, he was sitting in his chair, the same one I had creamed on the night before, reading a porn story on his computer with his cock in his hand. Hearing the door open he swung around startled.

"Jesus Christ Fiona! Don't you ever knock! Fuck!" Dan said, frantically trying to stuff his wilting hard on back into his pants.

"No wait! Don't put it away. I know about the stories on your computer," I said, moving toward him.

"You wha...No way. You fucking snoop! How did you find them!" Dan stammered, taking in the sight of his little sister dressed in her school uniform standing less than a foot away from him.

"I borrowed your pc last night to do an assignment and I found them. But they really turn me on! Especially 'Horny Peeping Sister'," I breathed.

"Really? You liked incest stories?" Dan said, not believing his luck.

"Loved them. And I want to do those sexy things with you. I love you so much," I whispered, sliding into his lap and kissing him on the lips. He returned the kiss hungrily, our tongues darting into each others mouths. After a few minutes he began to fondle my tits through my blouse, sliding his other hand along my leg and up my skirt until he reached my panties.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.