Nancy and Her Black Lover - Cover

Nancy and Her Black Lover

by SandyWho

Copyright© 2001 by SandyWho

Erotica Sex Story: This is a simple story of betrayal, but not quite what you might think. Nancy is a college student, engaged and soon to be married. A one night fling with leaves her pregnant.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Interracial   Pregnancy   .

Nancy is a dear friend I have never met. An online acquaintance who became a sister. She told me about the baby she is carrying, her black lover's child. I cried when she told me of the love she had for another man and how he had broken their engagement when he learn of her carelessness. I shared in the joy of her decision to have her lover's baby, and I longed for the baby I had once miscarried, my own black lover's child. This is Nancy's story, and perhaps my own as well.

Nancy met her fiancée at college. She was a virgin when they met but within a few weeks she was eagerly exploring her own sexuality and learning how to please him. She was madly in love and knew she was complete, a woman with a man, a man that would love her and give her children. She was devastated when she caught him cheating, her carefully structured romance and perfect future destroyed. A few months later, he pleaded with her to take him back, foolishly she did.

They became engaged but Nancy felt unfulfilled. She had only known her fiancée as a sex partner and had a secret desire to try another, or perhaps two. It wasn't that she was a slut, she just wanted to try something reckless, dangerous, with a romantic stranger. A fantasy? Yes, enjoyable and safe since she knew she would never really go looking, but then again, if the opportunity came along... And her fantasy came true one night a few months later.

She was out with her girlfriends at a dance club. They teased her into asking the black disk jockey if she could dance with him in his booth. One thing led to another and she was still with him when the place closed. He wanted her to go an after-hours club. At first she said no, but he intimidated her with talk of her being scared to be seen with a black man, or what would her whiteboy think if she was hip hopping with the brothers at the club?

Recklessly, she left with this stranger, but they didn't go to the club. He told her needed to go to his apartment to change. They drove in her car, smoking a joint along the way. Her head was spinning and she was laughing too loudly as they stumbled through the door of his place. He started kissing her neck and lips, his hands wandering over places she knew she should stop. But she responded, feeling his heat and the passion built from the music, alcohol and drugs. Sensing her willingness, he started tearing at her clothes, kissing her now exposed naked breasts. She tried to stop him- this was going to far, well beyond the necking and flirting with a handsome black stranger she wanted. She blamed herself for being so foolish to think she could control the situation.

He was strong and hungry for her body. He ignored her struggles and protests, carrying her to his bedroom and began stripping off his clothes. She knew she was about to be raped but then she thought, "Why am I acting like a victim?"

She had been looking for a one-night stand and he was certainly the kind of powerful sexual animal she had fantasized about. When she saw his thick, charcoal-black manhood, she knew that this was exactly what she wanted, what she needed before spending her life as the faithful wife of an up and coming regional sales manager.

Her black stranger was a marvelous lover, bringing her to orgasm with his tongue, as he explored her body with his black hands roaming over her pale breasts and stomach. He instructed her on how he liked to have his cock sucked and she became an eager pupil, her blonde hair falling across his rippled stomach muscles.

She was hot, eager to feel him inside her, but still cautious. What did she know of this man? His hands and body were pressing to penetrate her, and she was becoming desperate to feel his cock fill her pussy. Over her kisses she asked him if he had "protection"? He didn't but sensing her concern, he allowed her to get the condom she kept in her purse. It had been in there for months, just in case her fiancée had ever wanted to do something daring and unplanned, like making love in the park or an elevator.

Her black lover waited, his eyes enjoying her milky white body as he stroked his hard black cock. She hesitated, feeling guilty, remembering her fiancée, for the pain it would cause him if he ever found out. But in the back of her mind, she wondered if he would be as faithful to their marriage vows as she intended to be. This was going to her one-night fling, a secret moment to last a lifetime of love and devotion.

She came willingly to her lover's bed, ready to pleasure him and be pleasured. Using her lips and the lessons he taught her, she made his cock grow even harder and demanding. He allowed her to role the condom onto his thick shaft, stretching it so thin that she thought it might tear. She mounted him, slowly, working his cock, back and forth, carefully stretching her pussy to take him in. The whole time he just watched, his dark face grinning as this white girl worked hard to fit all of his black cock, to pleasure him.

When she had finally mounted him, she began to ride his black shaft up and down, slowly at first and as her juices began to flow and lubricate, she rode harder and faster, bringing herself to a sharp quick orgasm. When her shudders subsided, he moved her on to her back and mounted her, spreading her legs wide, driving the full length of his black shaft hard and deep into her eager pussy. He fucked her, bringing her to brink of orgasm again and again, teasing until she begged for him to fuck her more.

He withdrew his cock, she gasped, begging him to fill her, to fuck her. He smiled and pulled off the condom, then sank his black cock deep into her. She cried with relief as he began to fuck her again, hard and steady. She met his every thrust, her hips pressing, lifting to take every inch of him deep within her. With a roar he exploded, pouring his cum into her as she was rocked with another orgasm.

At first she didn't realize what had happened. The wet spot on the bed was huge from his cum and her juices. The condom was empty, discarded on the floor and with shock she suddenly remembered the joy of feeling his hot cum jetting against her womb. She was panicked and angered at his excuse that the rubber didn't feel right. He reassured her that he didn't have AIDS and that he was disease free. For some reason she didn't even think about getting pregnant.

They made love again as the sun rose, this time with more play and tenderness. After a few hours sleep, she got dressed, kissed him goodbye forever, and walked out the door.

It was mid-morning when she got back to the apartment she shared with her girlfriend. She took a quick shower and dressed for church. Her fiancée picked her up and afterwards they drove to his parents' house for Sunday dinner. She sat there in church listening to the Pastor's sermon about marriage and family, but she could only think of the black lover whose bed she had shared. Later, as she listened to her fiancée's parents talk about grandchildren, she wondered if there was any chance that she was now carrying the black strangers baby.

Three weeks later she knew she had missed her period. It was not unusual for her to go five and even six weeks between periods so at first she did not panic. But soon, she knew the truth without having to take a pregnancy test. At first she refused to think that her secret night of passion resulted in the baby now growing in her, but as she studied the calendar, she knew only one man could be the father, a black man she didn't even know.

An abortion was the only solution. But she was scared and needed to talk to someone, to be reassured that this was the right decision. She confided in her roommate. Her roommate was stunned. Her nearly-pure church going roomie was now pregnant by that black DJ she picked up at the club last month? Oh, wow! How cool to have a black baby and that fiancée was a big jerk anyway. She should forget that asshole and go find that black lover again.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.