My Sister in-law Paula - Cover

My Sister in-law Paula

by daveh

Copyright© 2001 by daveh

Erotica Sex Story: Sister in-law get caught but i was the one surprised.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   True Story   InLaws   Pregnancy   .

I was 27 at the time this took place. My sister in-law Paula was 17 then. She had shoulder length brown hair, blue eyes, small breasts, weighs about 120 pounds. I had borrowed a shop vac from my father-in-law and was taking it back. They had gone on vacation to see their oldest son and would be gone for a week Paula didn't go because she was working for the summer before going back to school. I had gotten to their house and didn't see Paula's car in the driveway. I had keys to get into the house and unlocked the front door and opened it and carried the shop vac in and closed the door as I walked through the living room I heard a door open and looked down the hall were the bedrooms were just as Paula came out of her parents bedroom totally nude when she saw me she hurried into the bathroom. I went to the basement and put the shop vac away and came back up to leave.

When I came up Paula was standing there in her bath robe looking kind of scared when I heard someone else in the bathroom I went and looked in to see her boyfriend Tim getting ready to flush a sperm filled condom down the toilet. When he saw me he didn't know what to say. I told him to go get dressed and to get out of here. He wasted no time getting dressed and told Paula he would see her later and left through the dining room that led to the attached garage were he had parked his car so it wouldn't be seen. After he left and I closed the garage door I went back in to talk to Paula. She was waiting for me in the dining room and ask, if I was going to tell her parents. I said, I wouldn't till then because she was a big girl and it wasn't any of their business. She smiled at me we had always gotten along since I started dating her sister she was even a flower girl in our wedding.

I ask her, how long had she been having sex with Tim she said, they had only done it twice. I asked her, if she enjoyed sex and she said, she thought it would feel so wonderful having sex and she got hot when they were feeling each other up but when they had intercourse Tim would last about two minutes and he was done. She told me about how her girlfriends had told her about their sexual encounters and how they had organisms and how good it felt. But she said, she never felt like that and wondered if there was something wrong with her. I told Paula that it wasn't her that it was Tim some guys just can't wait to cum and they don't satisfy the girl. I told Paula that she needed someone to show her what sex was really about and took her hand and led her to her parents bedroom.

Once we were in the room I reached for her and slid my arm around her waist and bent down and kissed her on the lips as we kissed I was feeling her frim ass squeezing her cheeks. When we broke the kiss I told her to sit on the bed as I started taking my clothes off. She was sitting there watching me as I lowered my paints she could see my hard-on through my underwear which I lowered next revealing my 7 inch cock which is quite thick. Her eyes got big and said, your cock is so much bigger than Tim's. I said, just wait till I get this big cock into your tight pussy and make you feel so good. I reached for her hand and pulled her up off the bed I undid her robe and slid it off her shoulders letting it fall to the floor revealing her nude body to me. I kissed her again and guided her down onto the bed and got beside her we kissed for awhile then I was feeling her breasts making her nipples hard as I played with them. I slid down and kissed her tit's and sucked them. She was moaning how good that felt as I continued sucking them. I had slid my hand down to her flurry little bush and was feeling her soft hair.

When she spread her legs I slid my hand down to her pussy and was rubbing a finger in her crack she was already wet when I slid my finger into her pussy it was tight just with my finger I couldn't wait to feel her tight pussy squeezing my cock. I finger fucked her for a while she was moaning that it was starting to feel good in her belly she could feel something building in her. I pulled my finger out and Paula looked at me and ask, why I had stopped she was starting to really feel good. I said, that I wasn't done with her and asked, if she ever had her pussy licked. She said, no she hasn't. I told Paula that she was going to love feeling my tongue on her pussy as I slid down between her legs and pushed them up and lowered my mouth to her sweet pussy and kissed her pussy lips then I started licking her tasty pussy I licked her pussy and was shoving my tongue into her hole as far as I could get till I felt her thighs squeeze my head and she had her first organism her pussy was squeezing my tongue and her juices were squirting out into my mouth. After she relax and opened her eyes she looked at me and said, that felt so wonderful and I said, if you thought that felt great wait till I get my big cock all the way in your tight pussy and fucked you with it. She spread her legs with her feet pulled up flat on the bed and said, fuck me, but your big cock into my hot pussy and show me how to satisfy my cock hungry pussy. I knew we were entering dangers territory because I had no condoms and I was pretty sure she wasn't on the pill and if I fucked her I wouldn't be able to pull out of her tight pussy.

I was kneeling between her thighs with my cock pointed at her pussy and really wanted to fuck her but I looked at Paula and said, I don't have a condom with me. She looked back at me and said, she didn't care just fuck her with that big cock. I asked, if she was on the pill and she shook her head no. I told Paula that it was going to be her choice if she wanted my bare cock in her pussy she was going to have to guide it into her pussy. She reached down grabbed my cock and guided it to her hot pussy and put it between her lips and found her hole as I pushed forward sliding my big cock into her pussy she was really tight and I slowly pushed in and worked it in and out till I was all the way in. I held it in just for awhile stretching her pussy then I started slowly fucking her tight pussy her pussy lips would pull out when I slid my cock out and when I pushed back in they would slide back in as I fucked her. I started fucking her faster and she was moaning how good my cock felt in her pussy she couldn't get enough of it as I fucked her harder I fucked her till she had her second organism but this one from a cock. She relaxed as I continued fucking her till she had another organism she was going nuts grabbing the sheets with her hands she was lifting her ass off the bed meeting my strokes. After fucking her for about 20 minutes I felt my own organism starting I knew I was close to cuming. She was lying there with her eyes closed enjoying the fucking she was getting. I said, Paula and she opened her eyes and we were staring at each other with lust in our eyes and said, I'm getting ready to cum when was your last period when did it start she thought then said, it had been about a week and a half.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.