My Step-Dad and Me - Cover

My Step-Dad and Me

Copyright© 2001 by Sarah20

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Mom went away for a week and I was left alone with my step-dad.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Blackmail   True Story   Incest   Brother   Sister   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Size  

After the black man left, My step-dad came in the bedroom, and I could tell he was upset right away. He had a pissed off look in his eyes, and he just looked at me and said "A blowjob??? just a fucking blowjob??? JESUS CHRIST! You were supposed to let him fuck you!" I began apologizing right away, telling him how sorry I was, and that I tried to get him to stay, but the guy just left so fast I couldn't get him to stay.

He cussed some more, and paced the room, then he said "Okay, We're going to have a little poker party tonight, and you're gonna be the entertainment! You're gonna fuck or suck anyone I tell you to, and in any way I tell you to, do you understand?, ANSWER ME!! DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME???" I quickly replied "YES, yes daddy, I understand, yes daddy."

He told me he was going to call some friends, and a few other guys, and that tonight I was really going to prove that I was truly his. He was very excited about his plans. I was very nervous, and kind of scared, but I knew better than to say something to make him upset.

Finally after he left the room I freshened up, and got dressed. I sat down, and I began to picture myself being relentlessly fucked by a large group of well hung men. I was shaking at the thought of being powerless, and being forced to have to fuck a group of men I didn't even know.

I went to my closet and got into a special shoebox, I had hidden 5 joints in the shoebox, and I definately needed to have a smoke, So I took one and went out into the backyard. As I passed through the living room I saw my step-dad looking through a group of magazines and small newspapers. I noticed one of the newspapers said something about swingers, and I found that to be somewhat odd.

I sat down on a tree stump in the backyard and I lit the joint, and inhaled deeply, God I needed that! I began thinking about all of the things I'd been doing sexually lately, and eventhough it embarassed me, it also made me feel very excited in a wicked way. I thought about how I felt the night my brother, my step-dad, and Carol had all fucked me. I thought about my teacher and his friends that had fucked me, and I thought about how earlier today I had given a black stranger that I did not even know a blowjob. The more I smoked, and the more I thought about it, the more excited it made me. I thought to myself "fuck it, I'm going to do it, and I'm going to blow their minds."

When I finally went back in the house, my step-dad told me to be ready in an hour, and to put on my silver thong bikini. He also told me I was to serve the guys drinks, food, or whatever they wanted, and whatever he told me to do, I was to do it immediately without any hesitations. He also told me shave my pussy smooth and bare, and to have a few drinks to loosen myself up before they arrived.

I went and did everything he told me to do, then I had about half a bottle of wine. I then went out to the living room where my step-dad was talking to 3 men who had apparently arrived early. My step-dad introduced me to them as "his little slut." I was kind of surprised at his vulgarness in front of them, but I could see the lust and desire in their eyes as they looked me up and down.

My step-dad told me to lead them to basement, so I headed toward the basement with them following me closely. I could feel their eyes on my ass as I led the way.

When we arrived in the basement my step-dad told the guys to enjoy themselves any way they wanted. He then turned on some music and told me to dance for them, so I got up and began dancing. While I was dancing the doorbell rang and my step-dad went to answer it. While he was gone the guys began telling me what a hot little body I had, and how they liked the way I moved. I just smiled at them, and began running my hands sexily over my body as I continued dancing.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.