My Step-Dad and Me - Cover

My Step-Dad and Me

Copyright© 2001 by Sarah20

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Mom went away for a week and I was left alone with my step-dad.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Blackmail   True Story   Incest   Brother   Sister   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Size  

When I awoke the next morning I felt like a new woman, I felt alive, and free, and sooo sexy! As I laid there, I looked over at my step-dad sleeping next to me, and I thought to myself how I had hated him so much yesterday morning, but as I looked at him now I knew that I would do anything he wanted me to do, and I would enjoy doing it, no matter how depraved or kinky he got with me.

I decided to get up and go take a bath, So I quietly got out of bed, went into my mother's bathroom and started a bath. As I settled into the warm water I replayed the events of last night through my head and I realized how sexual I truly was. I needed this type of sex in my life, I wanted this wild eroticism to consume me.

I began to play with myself as I lingered on thoughts of last night. I pinched my nipples as I remembered how at certain times the night before they had been pinched and played with. I began stroking my figers through my slit as I remembered how they had licked me and fucked me so good and hard last night. I continued stroking my clit and fingering myself as I lingered on last night, Then it occured to me, that my step-dad was in the next room, so I rose from my bath, dried off, and decided to see if he wanted to play with me.

As I entered the bedroom I saw him still sleeping. He was half covered with a sheet up to his waist. I looked at his strong body, and felt myself getting wetter.

I slowly pulled the sheet off of him, and then I crawled up between his thighs where his beautiful fat cock was laying softly on his thigh.

I began licking it softly up and down while looking at his face for any signs of him waking. I licked very softly, but as I continued to lick his cock I began to lick with more pressure. I then took it in my mouth, feeling how warm and meaty it felt. I loved how I could get the whole thing in my mouth while it was soft. I began sucking on it as I felt it begin to stiffen. When I looked up to see if he had awaken his eyes were wide open and they were looking directly into my eyes.

"Good morning daddy" I said softly and sexily, as I rubbed his hardening cock on my face.

He just smiled for a second, then he said "Baby, do you like sucking daddy's cock for breakfast?" I just moaned as I took his cock deep into my throat and held it there for a few seconds as I looked deep into his eyes. I began pumping my mouth up and down his thick cock. He began pumping and thrusting his hips up at my face making me take him deeper into my mouth. He started running his fingers through my hair, and I enjoyed feeling his hands on me.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.