My Step-Dad and Me - Cover

My Step-Dad and Me

Copyright© 2001 by Sarah20

Chapter 12

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Mom went away for a week and I was left alone with my step-dad.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Blackmail   True Story   Incest   Brother   Sister   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Size  

The next morning after my mom went to her office, my step-dad told me he was planning something special for us. He said it would involve my mom and me being sexual together. I told him he was crazy, that my mom would never do it. He just laughed, and told me she would if she was forced to, to save you.

He told me that he was thinking of letting 3 or 4 men supposedly break in the house, and then when the three of us returned home from dining out they'd be waiting for us. He went on to tell me that the men then would force me and mom to do certain sex acts for them. He also said the men would fuck us both too.

I thought about it, and then I told him "I won't do it, I won't do that to my mom."

He suddenly grabbed my hair, pulled me to him, and in a deep, growling-like whisper told me "Listen to me you little bitch, You will do it, and you will do anything else I tell you to do, like right now, I want you to get your fucking clothes off and be in your fucking bed waiting for me to fuck you, do you fucking understand me you little bitch?"

All I could do was whimper a slight "yes, yes daddy, I understand."

I was looking directly into his eyes, and I'm sure he could see the fear in mine, because all he did was push me toward the hallway that led toward my bedroom and told me "Then go fucking do it, NOW!!!"

I was shaking as I almost was running down the short hallway and into my bedroom. I quickly began undressing. I had never been so scared of him as I felt at that moment. He had yelled at me many times before, but this time the yelling combined with the demented look in his eyes made me very scared of him. After I finished undressing I immediately jumped into my bed, and waited for him.

It was about 5 minutes later when he walked into my bedroom, he was completely naked, and he was running his right hand up and down his hard cock. In his left hand he was holding a small bottle of baby oil.

He came and sat down on the edge of my bed and began to run his hand up and down my inner thigh. He then told me to get down on the floor between his legs and start sucking his cock. I quickly jumped off the bed and kneeled between his outspread legs, and took his cock in my hand and started sucking it.

I felt him grab a handful of my hair, and then he suddenly shoved my head down onto his cock forcing me to take it deep in my throat. He held me there for what seemed like forever. I tried pushing at his thighs to raise up, but he was holding me very tightly until finally I was on the verge of gagging and choking on his cock. He finally let me raise up, and I was gasping for air when I raised up. I could feel my spit on my chin and lips, startng to run down my neck. He did this several times, over and over before he finally told me to stand up in front of him.

I stood in front of him, and he told me "Baby, I don't like being rough and mean with you, but you will learn to obey me, and do anything I say without backtalking me, or you will be punished, do you understand me?"

I quickly told him "yes daddy, I understand, I promise I'll obey you from now on, I promise I will daddy."

He then told me to lay across his lap. I could feel tears welling up in my eyes, and I didn't want to, but I leaned over his lap. I knew he was going to spank me, and I knew it would hurt, but I was to scared to say anything.

I felt him running his hand over my asscheeks, and he would occasionally squeeze them. All at once his hand left my ass, but not for long. His hand slapped down on my ass a split second later and it stung terribly. I screamed out as he did it again, and again, and again. My asscheeks felt like they were on fire everytime I felt his hand come down on it. Finally he stopped spanking me and told me to stand up.

I stood up, I could feel my tears running down my cheeks. I felt embarassed and still scared of him. He told me "Quit crying, and lay on the bed, were not finished yet baby."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.