My Step-Dad and Me - Cover

My Step-Dad and Me

Copyright© 2001 by Sarah20

Chapter 11

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Mom went away for a week and I was left alone with my step-dad.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Blackmail   True Story   Incest   Brother   Sister   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Size  

After my step-dad left the room I got up, and went and showered, then I figured I'd best get dressed and start cleaning the house before my mom got home, so I began cleaning the house after I got dressed. It took quite awhile to clean up, and I double checked everything to make sure there were no signs of the sex play that we'd been doing while she was gone.

Just as I had finished cleaning up the phone rang, It was Adam, from the party my step-dad had the other night. He called to see if I wanted to go out on a date this weekend. I remembered how he had fucked me til I had passed out from cumming so much, and I remembered how strangely and grossly thick and huge his cock was. I also thought about how he looked somewhat nerdy, but I finally said that I would love to go out with him. We were talking about what we could do when I heard the car pull in the garage, so I told Adam that I had to go, but would see him this weekend.

I heard the car doors close and I was almost shaking. I was so scared she'd be able to tell something had went on while she was gone. When they came into the house she said "Honeyyyyyy, I missed you so much, come give me a hug." I ran up to her and hugged her as if I hadn't seen her for years. I noticed as I was hugging her that my step-dad was coming in the doorway behind her carrying several bags, and he sat them down and lewdly grabbed his crotch, and then he wiggled his tongue out at me. I simply tried to ignore him, as my mom begin telling me about her trip.

The rest of the day went by pretty normal, nothing strange happened, and we all ate dinner together that evening while mom told us about her trip. My step-dad did slide his foot up my leg a couple times under the table, but I simply moved my leg each time he did it. Later that night when I went to bed I could hear my mom and step-dad fucking in their bedroom, and it made me feel very sexy as I mentally pictured them together. I started playing with my nipples as I heard them grunting and moaning. As they got louder, I slowly moved my hands lower acoss my stomach and began to softly stroke my slit, paying special attention to my clit. I began picturing myself with them in bed, and I began to stroke my clit faster as I thought about my step-dad's cock in my mouth while my mom was licking my clit. The visions of my fantasy seemed so clear and real, and I had to bite my pillow to keep from screaming out as I came from my fingers and my fantasy. After I came I layed there trying to figure out why I had fantasized about my mom. I felt so disgusted, and ashamed with myself for thinking of my mom like that, and the more I tried not to think of her, the more I did think of her in a sexual manner. Finally, after what seemed like forever struggling with my thoughts I drifted off to sleep. I was sleeping very well, when I felt something touching me, and I noticed I could feel the cool night air against my skin. I also noticed I could see that some light was on through my eyelids, as silly as that sounds. I opened my eyes slowly and my step-dad was standing next to the bed, he had his hard cock in his hand, and he was stroking it as his other hand was rubbing my inner thigh. Suddenly as I realized what was going on I jumped up, and tried to push his hand away, but he just put his finger to his mouth and said "shhhhhhhhh."

He quietly whispered to me "Suck my cock baby, suck it for me." I started protesting, saying that my mom would hear us and come and find us, but he just said that she's asleep, and to suck it now like a good little girl. I looked at his hard thick cock, then looked at the door, then back to his cock, finally I moved my head toward his cock. I took the head into my mouth, running my tongue over the head, and I noticed that I could taste my mom's pussy on his cock. He must've noticed that I realized I could taste her, because he said "yah baby, lick mommy's juices off my cock baby." It should have disgusted me, hearing him say that, but instead it seemed to intensify me, and I began sucking him deep and fast, slobbering all over his cock. I felt him grab my hair and begin to fuck my face. It was driving me wild to feel him fucking my mouth so hard and forcefully. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity he pulled his cock out, held it in front of my open mouth and came in my mouth and on my face. After he had stopped coming, he lewdly wiped his cock on my face, and then he made me lick it clean for him. Before he left he told me he was going to see me with my mom together very, very soon, and then he walked out of my room leaving me even more confused than I had been before.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.