Virginia Adventures

by Lost Guy

Copyright© 2001 by Lost Guy

Erotica Sex Story: A true story about meeting someone for great sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   True Story   .

We had met online several weeks earlier and after a couple of chats the subject had turned to sex. Then the exchange of revealing pictures. After receiving her's showing off her lovely and quite large breasts I knew that if I ever had the opportunity to visit her I would. I was then told I had to attend several meetings in the Washington DC area. Heather told me she was about two hours to the southwest of Washington, so we made plans for me to drive down and meet her.

The night before she wasn't online and I didn't have her phone number, just her address. So reluctantly I took off out of the Washington DC area headed toward the Shennadoah Mountains. The drive was nice, after I corrected for an error that took me about 50 miles out of my way.

I found the address and pulled in. I walked to the front door and knocked. No one answered, I waited and knocked again. "Oh well, nothing ventured, nothing gained I thought" I had taken a risk to come this far and it was a waste. As I turned away from the door and stepped off the porch, I saw Heather walking from the neighboring building. She had a huge smile on her face as she saw me. We walked up to each other and gave each other a hug and kiss.

We went inside and made small talk for a bit and then went back to the bedroom. As we kissed we began to remove each other's clothes. When I removed her bra, her large lovely tits fell out. My hands roamed over her tits and found her nipples. My mouth followed my hands to her nipples. I took one and then the other in my mouth and sucked and licked at them. She removed my shirt and kissed my mouth as her hands ran over my chest. Her fingers found my nipples, which I have come to realize, are extremely sensitive, gently playing with each one. I removed her shorts and then her panties. My hands cupped her pussy, feeling the warmth and wetness. I knelt down kissing her tummy and moving down to her pussy. I could smell her, adding to the excitement. I gently kissed her slit and pushed my tongue between her small lips. After probing for a few minutes she pulled me to my feet and struggled to undo my belt. After undoing my belt and removing my pants, her hands found my hard cock and gently stroked it. Now it was her turn to kneel down and take my cock in her mouth. She gently ran her tongue over the head of my cock and then took the entire shaft into her mouth. I ran my hands through her hair as her head bobbed up and down. After several minutes of sucking and kissing my cock, I pulled her up and kissed her deeply on the mouth.

We fell on the bed where I slid my cock into her very tight, wet pussy. We kissed as I worked my cock into her pussy. Within minutes I was on the verge of cumming, the feeling was unbelievable. I withdrew to avoid cumming.

I kissed down to her large breasts and sucked each nipple into my mouth. From her tits I kissed my way down across her soft belly till I found her pussy. She had a tight little pussy that was extremely wet. I worked my tongue against her hard little clit. From her clit I pushed my tongue into her pussy. My tongue probed her pussy, licking and sucking. I licked one of my fingers to get it nice and wet and then I gently pushed the finger into her ass. I finger fucked her ass as I sucked on her clit. It didn't take long for her to cum.

I then moved between her legs again and pushed my hardon into her. At first I slowly fucked her and then picked up the pace. Heather grabbed her ankles and spread her legs wide as I pounded my cock into her. I watched her large tits shake as I fucked her. It didn't take long for me to begin to cum. I pushed my cock deep into her as I filled her cunt with my hot cum.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.