Real Time Meeting - Cover

Real Time Meeting

by Lost Guy

Copyright© 2001 by Lost Guy

Erotica Sex Story: We talked forever on line and then met for the first time.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   True Story   .

We had agreed to meet at a restaurant in her town. This entailed about an hour drive on a county road. And of course I started late and was stuck in a long line of cars behind a slow moving truck. To my utter amazement I arrived five minutes before the scheduled hour. I scanned the parking lot to see if I could get a glimpse of a woman that I had only seen a picture of. Not seeing anyone I slowly walked to the entrance and pushed the door open. The hostess greeted me and told her I was going to the bar. I scanned the bar hoping I would recognize her. The only patrons at the bar were several guys. I picked a spot that gave me observation of the door and ordered a beer. As I sat there watching the door. 'Mmmm' I wondered was I being stood up as my watch told me it was 10 after the hour, had she gotten cold feet or had she spied me and found me undesirable.

As I sat there drinking my beer Carolyn walked through the front door. There was instant recognition by both of us. Over a beer we talked and it was apparent that there was a mutual attraction.

To our luck the restaurant was adjacent to a motel and we quickly got a room. As soon as the room door closed we began to kiss. Our tongues met while my hands roamed over body. I found the clasps of bra and freed her large tits.

Within minutes we naked on the kissing and fondling each others bodies. I moved down and my lips found her large dark nipples. I sucked a nipple into mouth feeling it harden even more. I continued to kiss my way further down her body till I was between her legs. I found a neatly trimmed pussy with large dark meaty lips, which was already soaking wet. I ran my tongue down her slit, damn this woman was wet.

I ran my tongue across her clit and down to her pussy and on to her ass. The action of my tongue soon brought her to climax. As I let her recover I swung my body around to the 69 position. My head moved between her legs with my tongue moving to the center of Carolyn's sex. Her tongue began to lick the tip of my cock and soon her mouth engulfed my entire cock. Our mutual oral pleasuring continued until she began to cum. I had the urge to mount her, so I moved around and positioned myself so my cock found her cunt. With one swift movement I push my cock to the depth of her being. Starting with slow deliberate strokes I picked up the pace as she rolled her head from side to side. I threw her legs over my shoulders allowing my cock to deeply penetrate her tight wet pussy. As I fucked her I watch her large tits heave.

I stopped fucking her so I could eat that luscious pussy of her's. My tongue pushed deeply into her pussy while I inserted a finger into Carolyn's ass. I continued to fuck her with my tongue and finger until I had her moaning and wreathing on the bed.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.