The Solution

by Angel Tits

Copyright© 2001 by Angel Tits

Erotica Sex Story: Cindy finds a solution to her problem.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   True Story   Cheating   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   .

"How could this be happening?" she wondered as she sat in the sunroom drinking her morning coffee. After 24 years of relative bliss, her and Lou were now having problems. Serious problems.

They had always been envied by all their friends for their ability to be best friends and still maintain a great sex life.

They were still best friends, but their sex life had gone to hell! Her husband had lost all interest in her sexually. Nothing she did revived his interest. She had been battling this problem for over a year now with no resolution.

Something has to change, she thought to herself. And soon!!

She needed to talk with somebody about this problem. Maybe they would have an idea of something she could do.

But who? Of course - Jim.!!

She and Jim had been friends for over 20 years now. There wasn't anything that they couldn't talk about. And he was a man, so maybe he would have some idea what she could do to spark Lou's interest again.

She picked up the phone and asked him to lunch that day. She said she would go by and pick him up.

Cindy arrived at Jim's apartment right at 12. She went in and hugged him as usual. "Can we sit and talk for a few minutes before we go to lunch?" she asked. Jim looked surprised, but said "Yes of course."

She sat on the floor in front of his chair so she wouldn't have to face him. This was a little embarrassing to talk about.

They sat in silence for a few minutes. "OK, what did I do?", asked Jim. "You didn't do anything," said Cindy. "Why would you ask that?" "Well, usually when a woman wants to "talk", it's because I have done something to piss her off," said Jim.

"No, not at all," said Cindy, chuckling softly. "This is a personal problem that I'm having that I need some advice about." "O.K., what is it?" asked Jim.

Cindy hesitated. "Well, it's a little hard to talk about," she said. "Hey this is me," said Jim. "You can tell me anything." "I know," she said. "But... " "But what?" asked Jim.

"Well... How do you talk about your sex life with someone?", she asked.

"You just start talking," said Jim.

"Well, the problem is Lou has lost all interest in me sexually," said Cindy. "WHAT, has he lost his fucking mind?" asked Jim.

"I don't know," said Cindy. "I can't understand it." "And I've done everything I can think of to revive his interest." "But nothing has worked." "He hasn't touched me in over a year."

"I guess I'm just not desirable anymore," she said as tears formed in her eyes.

"What?" exclaimed Jim.

"Come here," he said, as he pulled her to her feet.

He took her into her arms and hugged her tightly. "Can I tell you something?", he asked. "Sure," she replied.

"I have always wanted you." "What?", she asked surprised. "But you never gave me any indication in all these years," she exclaimed. "That's because you were happily married," he said. "But now..."

"But... " she started to say, but was cut off as he kissed her passionately. She stiffened for a minute, then melted into his arms. God, it had been so long since she had been kissed that way.

She was breathless by the time he released her mouth. He moved his lips down and slowly kissed the side of her neck. "Mmmmmmmmmmmm," she moaned.

As he licked his tongue around the hollow of her neck, sending shivers all over her, he reached up and cupped her right breast squeezing it gently. She moaned loudly. He reached up and cupped her other breast and started squeezing them both. "Oh God Jim," she moaned.

He slowly unbuttoned her top revealing the sheer bra she had on underneath.

"Wait," she said. "I don't want to do anything that will interfere with our friendship." "Neither do I," said Jim. "But I think this will only bring us closer together."

As he said this, he reached around and unclasped her bra. Her large breasts sprang free. "Oh God," he exclaimed. "You're beautiful Baby."

"Really?" she asked.

"Honey, when God created breasts these are what in had in mind," sighed Jim.

Cindy smiled and reached up and kissed him passionately. Jim broke the kiss and kissed his way down to her left breast and sucked her very hard nipple into his mouth, swirling his tongue around and under it. "Arrruuugghghh," groaned Cindy. Jim then moved over to her right breast and sucked on that nipple.

Cindy's knees were starting to buckle. Jim looked up into her eyes and said, "Let's go into the bedroom." He took her hand and led her to his bed. He gently sat her down on the edge of the bed. He reached up and grabbed the waistband of her pants and pulled them down and off.

"Jesus", he said, as he looked at her lying naked on his bed.

He laid down beside her and brought her into his arms, kissing her deeply. He moved his mouth down her body to her breasts, paying special attention to each of her nipples. Then he slowly licked the undersides of her breasts causing her to gasp. God, she never knew they were so sensitive there.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.