E-Mails To My Master - Cover

E-Mails To My Master

Copyright© 2001 by Naughty Night Nurse

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A transcription of E-Mails sent between myself and my Master including his orders to me and my reports back.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   True Story   DomSub   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Water Sports   Exhibitionism  

TO - Master
FROM - Night Nurse

Here is Chapter 3 of 'A Night on the Wards' for you to enjoy.

Yours obediently,

NNN

As always, this episode of the story can be found elsewhere on this site.

TO - Night Nurse
FROM - Master

It's got to be said Night Nurse. Your report was not a very successful one so I feel that a punishment is in order.

Did you not think of using wallpaper paste in your mixture? I once playfully chucked some at my ex girlfriend hitting her full in the face of which looked remarkably like the real thing.

Because I was only mildly pleased with this report you will do two things.

1. You will stop whatever story you are writing at present and begin a new one. I want you to write a very explicit story that mixes love and romance with hard brutally extreme sex. You will include 3 of my many ex-girlfriends as slaves and obviously myself as their slave master. Here is a brief run down on each slut:

Marie. Aged 42. Divorced. 1 child named Sharon aged 12. Marie is very prim and proper on the surface but can easily be dominated in bed. Likes to be spanked. Enjoys experimenting. Very good looking with blonde hair and large tits. Has a tendency to flaunt her cleavage. Daughter is a spoilt whinging bitch.

Angela. Aged 39. Married. No children. Angela is fun to be with both in and out of bed. Slightly podgy and ordinary looking, small in stature but again has lovely big tits and dark hair.

Darya. Aged 21. Single. No children. Darya is from Belarus (Russia). Very attractive with a slim figure and small tits. She is very shy and quiet and a complete challenge when it comes to sex. She is very inexperienced and very upper-class.

I want all these slaves to be individually humiliated, punished and used solely for the purpose of sex. Before you conclude the story I want all three brought together to service my needs in an unforgettable orgy of deprivation.

Marie will be the main character and don't forget to include Sharon. That bitch needs a good bare assed spanking just like her mum.

I want Marie to be:

Pissed on while she is bathing.
Forced to expose herself in the street.
Throat fucked.
Slapped around.
Spanked on ass, cunt & tits.
Tortured.

You can do what you like with the other slaves but make sure that I am the only man to touch these bitches. You must include everything I have stated in this email without exception.

Just to make it more difficult for you will also include the slightest hint of love.

2. YOUR PUNISHMENT. This is going to be perhaps a little extreme but here is what you will do. Being a nurse it will be your task to partly stitch your own pussy lips together. Keep them stitched until you report back to me begging to have them released. I will reply as quickly as I can.

I have spoken. I am your Master. You will obey...

TO - Master
FROM - Night Nurse

i regret that i didn't think of using wallpaper paste as it's something that i have never used or seen, not being a practical type or a homeowner.

i have received your instructions and am starting to sort out a plot for the story you require. With respect, you realise that if i am to include everything you wish, it will be quite a long story? And it will take some time to write. i only point this out to you. Also, i don't normally work on just one story at a time: i usually have two or three on the go at once and i switch back and forth between them depending upon the ideas what come to mind. i also regret sending Chapter 3 of Wards off to you yesterday as that might have seemed like disobedience but, in fact, it was sent in the same hook up that downloaded your message to stop work on all my other projects.

As to the punishment you have inflicted upon me, it is extreme but i understand that i deserve such considering my failure. i have not, in fact, sewn myself together: instead i have used a special medical glue that is normally used n A&E. Basically, you mix two compounds together as a paste then smear it on the wound. The glue then forms a strong, artificial scab over the injury and allows the body to heal beneath it. After seven days or so, the artificial scab starts to break down and eventually decomposes away. It can, however, be removed earlier if required, but we normally tell patients not to do this. Anyway, i have used this stuff on my pussy lips (having first inserted a catheter) so now i can no longer play with myself or have sex. i will attempt to remain like this for as long as possible but if my frustrations build up too much, i will be begging you for release.

Respectfully yours,

NNN

TO - Night Nurse
FROM - Master

Considering there was almost a complete lack of sex in Chapter 3 of Wards, I actually enjoyed it. It was both excitingly gripping and comprised an unpredictable ending. So on a mark out of ten I will give it a well deserved 8. However, don't think that you can be so skimpy on the sex scenes in other stories.

Well Done.

Can you tell me why you felt it necessary to include within the story line the fact that you were willing to leave me your master. That's not very nice is it? Give me a pleasing answer or your next task will be worse than the last.

I have spoken. I am your Master. You will obey...

TO - Master
FROM - Night Nurse

Thank you for the nice comments about Chapter 3 of Wards. Yes, no sex there i know but the story needed moving on. But don't worry - in the next Chapter there's a (still unwritten) orgy scene!

As to the matter of Carol leaving her Master, i would just say two things about that. One is that as i said at the beginning of Chapter 1, the nurse portrayed is loosely based on myself. Only loosely. And second, while not wanting to give things away, it's a decision that she'll come to regret and, if the story runs the way i'm expecting it to, she will have to return to Master at some point grovelling before him and asking for forgiveness. Then think of the fun he can have getting her to 'prove' her devotion to him!

NNN

TO - Night Nurse
FROM - Master

Thanks for answering my question. You really do have an exceptional mind. I look forward to making Carol pay for her disloyalty.

I have spoken. I am your Master. You will obey...

Due to circumstances beyond the control of either myself or my Master, we now lost contact with each other for a fortnight or so. Eventually contact was restored.

TO - Night Nurse
FROM - Master

Hi Night Nurse

Thank you for being so patient.

I hope that you have been a loyal and faithful slut slave to me whilst I have been away.

Tell me what my dirty little bitch has been getting up to.

Does your CUNT and TITS need to be severely punished?

Your loving master.

I have spoken. I am your Master. You will obey...

TO - Master
FROM - Night Nurse

Welcome back, Master. As to your message...

The artificial scab fell off, as expected, sometime ago. By the time it did, i was almost frantic with lust and, not knowing how long it was going to be before we were again in contact, i took it upon myself to assume that you would have given me permission to grant myself some relief were you able to do so. This being the case, i proceeded to frig myself something silly...

i have also completed Chapter 4 of 'Night on the Wards' and a copy is attached to this message for you to read. i know you didn't want me to work on anything other than your tale but i was getting withdrawal symptoms and had to write something.

As to my cunt and tits... well, they don't really need punishing as i don't enjoy that much... but perhaps the need to be publicly exposed and/or humiliated...

i hope you enjoy Chapter 4 and that you will reply soon.

NNN

Readers can find this Chapter on this site in another file.

TO - Night Nurse
FROM - Master

You took a risk by daring to masturbate yourself without my permission but I guess that you are getting to know me and realise that even I wouldn't be that so unfair as to deny you your pleasure for so long.

Chapter 4 of A Night on the Wards was as good as ever but once again there was a lack of any real sex. Although I did enjoy the touch of lesbianism.

I bet it's been a while since you flashed your beautiful tits and cunt so here is what I want you to do. I guess you are familiar with the word streaking. Well that is your next assignment. I obviously still respect your wish to be anonymous so I will allow you to either wear some kind of disguise like a stocking over your head etc or you can do it in the dark when there is a less chance of being photographed. I will allow you to choose the venue but there must be at least five people present when you streak and you must have the word "slut" clearly written somewhere on your person.

It's good to be back.

I have spoken. I am your Master. You will obey...

TO - Master
FROM - Night Nurse

Master,

i enclose Chapter 1 of the new story you requested. It is entitled 'The Cumplete Collection of House Slaves'. i hope that you will enjoy it.

With regard to the assignment, i am currently thinking about how i will achieve this without getting caught. A report will, no doubt, follow. Already my juices are flowing just thinking about carrying out your instructions!

NNN The new story mentioned above can be found elsewhere on this site and is available for download.

TO - Master
FROM - Night Nurse

i have finally managed to complete your latest assignment. It has taken so long simply because it required such a large amount of planning. As soon as i read your instructions, i knew that i did not wish to have to wear a stocking over my head or anything of that ilk as it would have made me both look and feel ridiculous. The logical conclusion was, in that case, that i would have to do the streaking at night. However, if there was to be an audience had to be somewhere where i could guarantee that people would be about and this led me to look into the various town centre areas in my locality. i also figured that, if it was late, the people about would be younger and therefore less likely to make a complaint... in fact, if they'd been drinking they might think that the whole thing was amusing! Then there was the problem of making a getaway - if i were to dump my clothes in an alley, for example, how could i make my way back to the same alley then pause to dress and still make an escape without being apprehended if someone decided to give chase? In the end, i decided that the best place to perform the streak was in a town about fifteen miles away from home as it has a square just a little outside the centre of town with three pubs, one on each side, the final side being open. What i was thinking was if i was in a car, i could be let out, streak across the square while the car was driven round and then i could dive into it on the opposite side of the square before being driven off. Then all i needed was a car and a willing driver...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.