E-Mails To My Master - Cover

E-Mails To My Master

Copyright© 2001 by Naughty Night Nurse

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A transcription of E-Mails sent between myself and my Master including his orders to me and my reports back.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   True Story   DomSub   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Water Sports   Exhibitionism  

TO - Master
FROM - Night Nurse

i have now carried out the required punishment, but not without a little difficulty.

i started out on Monday morning by calling in at the local garden centre and purchasing some rope suitable for using as a clothes line; i also picked up some canes. i then returned home and, after closing my curtains and removing my clothing, set about trying to fulfil your commands.

My initial intention was to create a sort of rope bra thing, but much tighter. This didn't work too well - maybe i don't have the experience in the 'giving' side of bondage or, maybe, my boobs are rather lacking when compared to the models that i have seen in photographs and which i was trying to copy. Eventually i gave up on the rope idea and tried again with string. This i simply wrapped tightly around each breast in a circle causing it to embedded itself into my flesh. Again this wasn't easy as it kept slipping off but, eventually, i managed it.

i then fingered my nipples to get them erect (which got me a little 'excited' - not the best idea in the world considering what was about to happen) then i took the cane and used it against myself. This, also, wasn't easy as it required a sort of backhand motion which was difficult to get any amount of force into. But it still hurt! As for aiming for the nipples, that proved to be almost impossible and i had to settle for some hits and some near misses.

Over the following 24 hours (apart when i was asleep) i used the alarm function on the Psion to alert me as to when the next hour was striking. i have been very diligent with my pinching though, i have to admit to trying to arrange it that i was somewhere private when the hour struck as much as possible. The one exception to this was when i was at work; during this time, i stuck to the schedule as much as possible but some leeway did creep in. i did, actually, get away without being seen (i think) all the time with one major exception. i was travelling home this morning on the bus when the Psion went off. Naturally, almost everyone looked round at the sound and... well, i suppose i could have waited just a few seconds for them to lose interest, but i'm getting to almost like the attention my behaviour attracts and so i pinched myself then and there. Most folk immediately looked away, but some didn't and the were clearly wondering just what i was up to.

The twenty-four hours of punishment are now over - thank the Lord - and my breasts are swollen, bruised and very tender. i won't be playing with myself without permission for quite some time! Now i'll get back to work on the stories i am writing for you.

Night Nurse.

TO - Night Nurse
FROM - Master

What a good little slave you are.

I spent some time as an hospital visitor today and found that I couldn't take my eyes off every nurse that came my way. All the tasks that I have given you so far came flooding back to me and couldn't help but imagine some of the nurses submissively carrying out my orders. I ended up walking out at the end of my visit with a huge hard-on. If only you were there in the flesh I would have shagged the fucking life out of you.

My cock is already growing in anticipation of Chapter 2.

Have I told you lately what a complete fucking whore you are?

I have spoken. I am your Master. You will obey...

TO - Night Nurse
FROM - Master

I'm pleased that you have reacted well to my stance on shirt lifters. For some stupid reason, females have always taken a liking to gay may and get very defensive if they are criticised in even the slightest of ways by "real men". I'm glad that you are not one of those stupid bitches.

I don't now why a master should have to explain himself to one of his slaves but on this occasion I will make an exception. The reason the group has not been updated is due to the fact that there are very strong rumours that Yahoo are going to delete all of it's Adult Groups and Clubs. They have already disabled the group search engine so it won't will be long before it all goes. I have already told you all this in a previous mail you silly whore.

However, just to keep my dirty little whore happy I will do some updating later. How long it will last for I don't know. Perhaps the rumours are wrong and nothing will change. Hopefully.

What I would like my slave writer to include in the story with regards to Mrs Dougherty and her abuse will be as follows:

I would like her tits tortured. Start off by having her hands behind her back standing on a stool naked. She will be just high enough for her tits to be above the level of my head. I will then brutally slap her tits back and forth. Next would come the cane. I would thrash her tits just as hard as I would her ass. After that I would take great pleasure in pulling small clumps of pubic hair from her cunt. I would make her bend over whilst I dry fuck her ass with a spiked dildo slapping her cheeks with my free hand as I thrust deeper and deeper. If she loses her balance and falls off the stool then the bitch will really get it.

I think I'm being too descriptive and doing the job for you so any further requirements I have for stories will be in bullet form. i.e.

* Anal Pissing
* Throat Fucking
* Cum Eating

If you read this message before tomorrow's shift, Night Nurse, then once you arrive on shift you will find an object from your normal working environment that is freely able for anyone to use. You will take this object to the toilets and fuck yourself with it to the point of orgasm. Clean it and then replace it to its rightful place. Let me know what the object was and if it was used by another after my randy little slut had used it.

I have spoken. I am your Master. You will obey...

TO - Master
FROM - Night Nurse

Most females like being in the company of gay men for two reasons - one is that they don't feel threatened by them (they're hardly going to rape a woman, are they?) and, generally, most gay men treat woman as females want to be treated, with respect and a certain amount of gentility, two things most 'real men' seem incapable of giving. And while i don't mind gays, i always remember that they can't give me what i want from a man... and they are times that i don't want to be a lady either... as you well know!

You will have to forgive me with regard to forgetting what you have previously told me about the web-site. i do suffer from a bad memory, master. Sorry.

It didn't take me long to think what i was going to use as a stand-in dildo. On our floor in the hospital is a small kitchenette type place for the staff to use; tiny fridge, washbasin, kettle... that sort of place. There's a communal drawer for cutlery and in that drawer is a knife and fork set belonging to a charge nurse who works days and who really gets on my tits. The knife has a longish, plastic handle; its not really long or thick enough to give too mush pleasure but the thought of her eating with it afterwards more than made for this. During the night, i went to the loo and did as you bid. i wasn't sure about what you meant about going to the point of orgasm. Could i climax or not? In the end i decided to err on the side of caution and stopped just before i came. This has made more randy than ever. Can i just point out that, in normal circumstances, Master, i either play with myself for have sex with a man every second day? Going without masturbating is going to be very hard for me. Anyway, i cleaned off the knife (but not too well) and returned it to its place. I then went back to work.

i hope this satisfies you

Yours respectfully,

Night Nurse

TO - Night Nurse
FROM - Master

I'm satisfied with your report and also found it amusing that you used the task for your own mental stimulation as opposed to sexual satisfaction.

I'm feeling generous so I will allow you to masturbate for one whole day tomorrow. The catch is you will masturbate to the point of CLIMAX with your fingers six times spread out throughout the day. I don't know what your sex drive is like so perhaps the task will be fun for you or perhaps it might not. It will be interesting to hear your response.

How is the story cuming along? Can't wait for Chapter 2. I have some other ideas in the pipeline. One of which should be quite fun as it is linked to information you have given in the past.

Having recently been in the company of nurses I found that the uniform is starting to turn me on where as before it didn't (Obviously you are to blame). So I want you to describe your uniform for my mental stimulation.

Just out of curiosity, what is the strangest sexual request you have ever complied with or had enforced upon you.

I have spoken. I am your Master. You will obey...

TO - Master
FROM - Night Nurse

Thank you, thank you, thank you! This last assignment was the most enjoyable yet. Playing with myself six times in one day is not exactly a problem and it is certainly no pain. Thank you again - i feel so much better now...

Chapter 2 is now finished and i'll add it on to the end of this message. i'm now plotting Chapter 2 of "Wards" and will try to get some written down later this evening.

My uniform, i'm sure you will be sorry to hear, is just one of those simple dress like things that buttons down the front - a sort of very thin coat. Over the top goes a plastic tabard. i know most men would prefer me to be in a proper nurses outfit as seen in TV situation comedies and Carry On films, but there you go.

Strangest sexual request? Gosh, that's hard. Kind of depends what you call 'strange'. Now, let me think... Okay - strangest thing, i guess, was the fella who got me back to his flat then had me strip down to the point where i was only wearing my knickers. Then he took me into the spare room (which was empty) but had a floor that was covered in a very large sheet of plastic. He then stripped off and picked up a huge tin of baked beans. While i held my knickers' waist band out, he poured the beans down into my panties, both front and back. Then, as i just stood there with sauce and beans leaking out, he started to jerk himself off in front of me. He got me to turn round and bend over so he could see my arse, then to stand and face him while i squeezed the front of my panties with my hands, pushing the goo into my slit. Then, after he came, he let me clean myself up. He thanked me politely, asked if he could see me again (i said 'yes' just to get out but never went back) and i left. He never even touched me but i did get some drinks and a meal out of it before we got to his place. Strange, like i said, but hardly erotic - for me, anyway.

(MY CUMFORTER, Chapter 2 can be found as another file on this Web Site.)

i hope that the above satisfies you, Master, and i'll start on Chapter 3 soon.

Night Nurse.

TO - Night Nurse
FROM - Master

Thank you whore. These stories of yours are very eagerly awaited and you certainly don't disappoint. Up to now I have enjoyed all of your work and have never failed to shoot my load. I read each story a multitude of times and regard a new submission as a small highlight in my week. There are obviously times when I feel that I would have punished the subject whore a little different but then I guess unfortunately that you are not psychic. Don't worry, I know that you can not turn out quality erotica all of the time but if you do send me some rubbish I will definitely let you know. But today's Chapter 2 was excellent. The only thing that pisses me off is when I come to the end so quickly but I understand how busy my slut is and won't complain. It's good to see that chapter 3 is on its way.

It's a pity about your uniform because yes I do find the classic white outfit with the blue accessories a turn on but at least you were honest and that's what I like.

I can't understand these strange people who enjoy messy food sex. To each their own I suppose but why he didn't fuck the ass of you is beyond human logic. If you were my slut in reality then you would be getting fucked, beaten and humiliated in every way possible 24 hours a day 7 days a week and it would never get boring.

So you actually climaxed 6 times in one day, who's a naughty little girl then? I think that with pleasure must cum pain or at least some humiliation, especially to a worthless fuck pig of a cum slut like you.

Today I have decide to publicly humiliate my whore.

If you don't have access to a willing cock that can provide you with a face full of cum then your task will be to mix up a concoction that resembles spunk. I don't know what you will use, that's your problem, try experimenting. Once the mix is ready pour or splatter it on your face just as though I have shot my load at you. Then go out in the street and find as many men and women as possible so that you can stop and ask them for assistance because you think that you have gotten something stuck in your eye. Also go into a chemist and do the same thing but also ask for some condoms that they would recommend for the highest satisfaction.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.