E-Mails To My Master - Cover

E-Mails To My Master

Copyright© 2001 by Naughty Night Nurse

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - A transcription of E-Mails sent between myself and my Master including his orders to me and my reports back.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   True Story   DomSub   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Water Sports   Exhibitionism  

TO - Master
FROM - Night Nurse

Just a short note to confirm that i have now been informed by Mistress Pam as to when i am expected to attend her in her home - this has been arranged for tomorrow night but she has told me almost nothing else apart from reiterating how i should dress myself. Judging by the way that Mistress Pam imparted this information to me, we could all be in for an interesting experience! Paraphrasing slightly, the meeting went something like this...

i finished my shift and left the ward, only to find the Mistress waiting for me outside in the corridor. She was smiling and wearing her usual work clothes, clipboard under arm. "Morning Janet," she said pleasantly enough, "Did you have a good shift?"

i shrugged my shoulders. returning her smile. "Fair to middling, thanks Pam."

"Could we have a word about your rota and time-sheets, Janet? In private?"

Taking the hint, i agreed. She opened the door to the sluice room and indicated that i should enter... which i did with her following and closing the door after her. "When's convenient for you, Pam?" i asked conversationally.

Next thing i knew, her hand flew up, palm outwards, slapping me hard on the cheek. With one hand pressed to the injury, i looked back round to see that her smile had turned into a frown. "In private, slut, you will call me by my title... and lower your eyes!" she snarled.

Taking the hint, i swiftly dropped my gaze. "i am sorry, Mistress," i responded.

"And my convenience has nothing to do with it. I've already checked your rota and you will arrive at my house between seven thirty and eight tomorrow evening - no later or you will regret it. Am I clear?"

"Yes, Mistress," i replied figuring that i'd have to set my alarm in order to make the deadline.

"Now, lift your dress. I want to check that you really aren't wearing any panties under there as you've told me your Master requires."

With no fears about this, i hauled the hem of my dress up and exposed my bare pussy for her inspection.

"Good," she continued. "Now, face the door and squat down. Keep the dress up round your middle!"

i did as i was instructed.

"Knees apart! Better. I'm leaving now, slut. You, however, will remain here for ten minutes in that position. I will be outside watching and if you come out earlier, I'll be very disappointed. And you don't want o disappoint me. I may pop my head back in from now and again to see that you're not cheating. If I were you, I'd starting thinking of a good excuse to use if you get caught..." Then she smiled and left.

i glanced at my watch, noted the time... and started to sweat. It was a long and worrying ten minutes but i got away with it - no-one came in, not even Mistress Pam. At the end of the time, i stood up, dropped my hem and groaned for my legs were already aching. i opened the door and stepped out into, as i had half expected, an empty corridor.

i will report back to you, Master, as soon as possible after i am released by Mistress Pam.

Yours obediently,

NNN

TO - Master
FROM - Night Nurse

Before going any further, i should explain that i am writing this after i returned home following my visit to Mistress Pam and, once i have finished this, she has required that i return to see her as early as possible so that she may add her comments to this document. (I'll telling the slut what I want her to write and she can use her skill to get my comments into this Psion thing as she has a better handle on words than I do. I'll be getting her to put brackets around my insertions. I'll also point out that I'd told everyone else at the house to stay away until at least 11.00 pm. Mistress Pam.) Once that is done, i'll send this off to you.

My alarm woke in ample time and so i had a shower and some breakfast before dressing as required and setting off. Regrettably, the damned bus didn't turn up on time and i was getting very worried. when i eventually saw one approaching. By the time i got off at the other end, i had five minutes to do a ten minute walk. Clearly, i had to run...

By the time i reached my destination, i was hot and breathing hard. i knocked and a short time later, Mistress Pam opened the door. "You're only just in time, slut!" she snapped before suddenly grabbing a handful of my hair and jerking me painfully into the room before kicking the door shut.

"i'm sorry," i gasped as i wriggled about with her still pulling on my hair. Next thing i know, i'm slammed backwards into the wall with a thump and then Mistress released her grip and, instead, slipped fingers of both hands into the front of my blouse at about boob level before pulling them apart violently. Every button immediately popped off and flew away as Mistress took hold of each of my nipples before twisting then violently. i yelped and she told me that she'd teach me to regret the day that i'd met her... then she twisted my nipples the other way and making my cry out again. As i did so, she spat into my face... and then started to slap my cheeks using both hands. By this point i think i'd started to cry (She had!) and to ask her to stop. Then i made a foolish error and tried to block one of the incoming slaps with my arm. Mistress snarled something at me and then punched me in the stomach before stepping back as i collapsed onto knees and one hand, my other arm hugging my guts as i gasped for breath. "Wait for me here!" Mistress ordered. "You have to be punished for that!" Then she left me alone...

By the time that Mistress returned, i'd got my breath back and was sitting on the floor. Ominously i noticed that she was holding a wooden spoon which she was drumming against her leather trousers. She told me to take off my blouse and to kneel down with my body straight up. "Now, slut, hands high above your head!" Mistress then started to beat my breasts with the back of the spoon. Very quickly i was crying out aloud and begging for mercy (What a sweet sound!) but she didn't stop until i started to sway about badly. (Give the little whore credit where credit is due, she coped well with this and took over fifteen blows before I stopped. Her tits were glowing at the end of it, I can tell you.)

Mistress then kindly provided me with a glass of water and a short rest break. After that, she told me to stand and to remove my skirt which left me naked apart for my shoes. Plucking up my courage, i then asked if i could be granted permission to go to the toilet before she continued. Mistress looked at me like i was dirt before replying in the negative. "Just hold it in, slag!" she told me. Following her further instructions, i soon found myself leaning back against the wall, supported only by the back of my head. My feet were apart and a couple of foot into the room. It was a remarkably uncomfortable and difficult position to hold and my neck muscles were soon screaming for mercy. Mistress then instructed me to play with my sex, which i started to do but i'd hardly started to get myself moist before she stopped me and instructed me to cross my arms over my chest. Once i'd done that, she started to hit me between my legs with her spoon. The pain was agony and i drew blood from my lower lip almost immediately as i bit down on it. i couldn't take many blows before the pain and difficulty of holding the position forced me to collapse in a heap on the floor. Mistress stood back, panting slightly and with her hands on her hips. She smiled and told me that i had behaved adequately well. i thanked her for the compliment and, once more, asked to be allowed to go to the toilet - a request that she now allowed but only on the condition that i crawl there on my hands and knees.

As it happened, i was so desperate to go by that stage that i willingly obeyed. i was a bit disgruntled to find the Mistress followed me into the bathroom but her next words really cut to the bone for she informed me that she needed to go first and only after she had finished would i be allowed to relieve myself. Obviously, there was little i could do but agree to hold on but now i was close to bursting and i was jigging about like mad. And then Mistress dropped the bombshell - i was to be her toilet! As you know, Master, i don't mind pee as such - i'll gladly piss my pants for you, wash in it for you... but i hate drinking it. With one hand now holding onto my pussy, i pleaded with Mistress not to make me do this... but she refused and instructed me to squat down with my mouth open, ready to receive her golden elixir. Desperate myself, i had to obey and soon Mistress had lowered her trousers and her black haired pussy was poised near my mouth and. soon after that, her piss was flooding into my mouth.

(That's a bit of an exaggeration. Some pee she swallowed, most of it came back out of her mouth to flow down her chin and to pool onto the bathroom floor.)

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.