Laura and the old Guy

by Laura Wood

Copyright© 2001 by Laura Wood

Erotica Sex Story: A true story of how I lost my viginity to a much older man.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   True Story   First   .

"Now don't forget, Laura" Yelled Dad, "Your mother and me can only drop you at the ball, we are staying in Melbourne overnight after the races so you will have to get yourself home". No problems there, I thought, sure to be some country hick sober enough to get me close to home anyway. The Bullarto Ball is the big yearly event in our district and all the local yobbos and piss heads just don't miss it. At eighteen I was now old enough to enjoy myself especially without parental presence.

It was a hot day and the booze was sure to be flowing freely, which just suited me. Driving along the dirt road to Bullarto, Dad almost ran into the rear of a slow moving horse and wagon. "Shit" he said "What's that silly old fool doing at this time of day" Mum responded with a grin "Why that's Davis, the fruit and vegetable delivery man, he would be heading for the dance too" I was non plussed by the whole event. In two hours I was drunk, not fall down throw-up drunk, but flying pretty high. As the night wore on I noticed the touches during the dancing were getting almost too friendly. I wondered if I had a sign on my back saying "Grope this butt". More drinking, dancing and highly intellectual conversation like " Yeah George it hasn't rained much this year, the bloody hay is looking crook" and shit like that.

I decided it was time to depart. I found the local guys sitting around a keg of beer and they were so pissed they could not stand up let alone drive. " Hey give us a headjob Laura," shouted one goon. I told him if he could stand up I would. He fell over while trying to stand which sort of proved my point. An eight-mile walk loomed but in my state of mind I thought, what the fuck, I'm fit. Just then Davis strolled past so as quick as a flash I grabbed his arm and cuddled up to him as I said " Davis baby is your horse able to take two people in the wagon because I'm stuck for a lift." Davis smiled and said "Its going to be a long trip so I will grab some more booze. This was heaven, slowly plodding along sharing beer from a bottle and watching the world slowly drift by. Davis commented that he had not seen me since I was a youngster and how I had developed into a "fine woman" as he put it.

From where he was sitting he had a good view of my boobs and since I had a short skirt on there was plenty of leg to admire. If that's what he calls a "fine woman" then that suited me. After an hour there was a distant flash of lightning and Davis said "Fuck it, this horse of mine is absolutely shit scared of lightening, I'll have to find some cover for her right away". There was a hay shed just down the road, which Davis decided would do to soothe his horse down till the storm passed over. Just great I thought but I reconciled myself to the brighter side, we still had plenty of beer and the night wasn't cold. We moved a few hay bales around and Davis pulled out a blanket, all in all it was a cozy set up. We chatted about not much in particular.

"Davis, have you ever been married?" "No lass, I had the opportunity a few times but I could not see myself willing to share my lifestyle for all time" "Do you know what the local guys say about you?" "No, but since they have the brain power of a pumpkin, I can hardly wait to find out" "Well, they reckon you look after your sheep, particularly on cold nights" Davis nearly choked on his beer laughing at that. "And which dick head started that story?" "I heard it from Ernie Cosgrove a long time ago" "Tell me now Laura, have you ever heard any of the mothers in the district infer that I fuck sheep?" I had to think about that one for a bit. What was he getting at? Don't tell me Davis was planting more than vegetables! "No, only from Ernie, I could not imagine Mrs. Cosgrove saying that" "And I'm bloody sure she wouldn't either" laughed Davis.

. The time had come to empty out the bladder but I did not have the confidence to try and squat in the dark without falling over. "Davis would you hold my hand outside while I have a pee, there does not seem to be a toilet handy" H e grinned. Once we were outside I wriggled out of my nickers and squatted, holding onto Davis by the hand for support. Very nonchalantly Davis loosened his trousers, pulled out his healthy cock and started pissing also. This gave me the giggles and other funny feelings. Under the curse of alcohol I asked "Davey can I hold that for you, it looks like fun!" "Sure lass, mind where you point it though" Gently I held it while he continued peeing, he sure had a gut full. When the flow stopped I was reluctant to let go, as it felt really good. I stood up and kissed his cheek with a now hardening muscle still in my hand.

"Laura, one good turn deserves another," he said with a grin as he easily picked me up and carried me back to the hay. He lay me down, spread me legs apart slightly and kissed my cunt. As his tongue sent shivers of delight through my body his hands forced my top and bra aside. He tickled each nipple, which were now rock hard. His tongue stopped for a moment as he said "You are a lovely girl Laura, blessed with the finest little cunt it has been my pleasure to service". I was beyond caring about mere words and just sort of grunted. He raised himself up over my body and spread my legs further apart. Davis kissed me deeply and sucked on my tongue as I felt his cock among my pubic hairs. "You could probably ask me to stop Laura" "NO" I screamed and passionately began rubbing against him. I then felt the head of his cock nuzzling at the entrance to my virginal pussy. His body lurched forward and I felt a sharp but delicious pain. I had his cock now firmly planted inside me.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.