Recollections From A Diary - Cover

Recollections From A Diary

Copyright© 2001 by Paris Waterman

Chapter 21: The Three of us

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21: The Three of us - The following story started out as collaboration with Rachel, a sexually active pre-med student at Columbia University. She related her sexual history and some fantasies to me via email. But she lost interest halfway through and I was forced to fictionalize the rest. At any rate, a wide variety of sexual gambits were addressed along the way. Rachel, wherever you are, and whatever you're doing, I love ya, baby!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Humiliation   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports  

Dear Diary

Last night I had the craziest dream. I was back at the "The Panting Duchess," the club Bob took me to, and the women from the place attacked me.

It seemed so friggin' real to me then and now. I was feeling naughty, well, really sluttish, ya know and had dressed the part. A lacy white push-up Patricia demi-bra with low plunging front from Victoria's Secret showed off most of my tits and made me look and feel like a tramp. I never dress THAT way! I remember there was the waitress who 'jacked Bob off along with two other girls I don't remember, held me down on the bar, tore my blouse open and ripped my bra off. They spread my legs so Sandra could chew her way through my panties. My cunt was an inferno. Then Sandra strapped on a big black dildo about a foot long and fucked me until I passed out.

I woke up in heat, covered with sweat and used my fingers to reach a quick climax. Whew, a girl can use more of those kinda dreams. The rest of the day was kinda blah after that, although I did meet this new girl. Maybe something will happen there, but for the most part I daydreamed about Bob.

Dear Diary:

I am still coming. And his sperm continues to drip down my legs. My tits ache and my pussy has never been so sore. God! What a night it was.

Well, it began normally enough. Julie and I were getting set to watch a movie when Bob dropped by. I was surprised at how thrilled I was to see him again. Even Julie seemed happy that he stopped by. We made popcorn and opened a few beers and sat down on the couch as the movie credits were rolling.

I sat in the middle and found I had no place to put my left hand except on Julie's shoulder. She didn't hesitate, but pulled my hand down inside her semi-opened sweater and over her right tit. My hand tingled at the silky touch of her warm flesh. Julie just smiled at me then turned to watch the screen.

Bob turned to me and leaned his shoulder against mine. I noticed that his fingers were opening his jeans.

"Got great expectations, eh?" I said teasing him.

His cockhead was poking out through his shorts as he put his arm around my shoulder. The only thing stopping me from blowing him right then was that Julie leaned forward and checked him out.

"Hmmm, setting a good example for us are ya Bob?"

"Just putting my best foot forward Julie."

"Shit!" I said, pulling my hand off Julie's breast. "Let just get comfortable and get it over with."

Julie hesitated. "I don't know..."

"Might be rushing things love," he said casually.

"But Bob!"

He grinned and said, "Why don't we relax and enjoy the movie," I felt like a little kid being chastised by my parents.

But that's just what I did. In no time at all I was totally engrossed in the movie.

"Psssst!"

"Huh? Oh, Julie, what?"

"Your hand. Put it back where it was."

"Umm, sure," and there I was in no time at all, fondling her stiffened bud as though we were alone. It wasn't long before her blouse was wide open, her breasts exposed and I was tracing lines up each of her breasts in turn with my long, sharp fingernails, being ever so careful not to scratch, but applying enough pressure to cause Julie's nerves to scream out.

Julie's hand was flexing in her jeans, and I could see the pink material of her panties through the opening. She was having difficulty breathing. Her chest was tight and seemed to be on fire. From past experience I knew she needed to have her tits sucked badly, but knew it couldn't happen with Bob sitting next to me... unless.

Yes, Bob was watching us now. And then Julie moaned as she heaved her hips upward, and managed to pull her jeans down to her knees.

I stared at her in surprise.

Julie bit her lip and moaned. "Rach, we aren't gonna fool anyone. He knows. Ask him if you don't believe me."

I looked at Bob and saw that she was right.

"Well," I conceded, "we aren't trying to fool anyone here. I mean, I'm playing with your titties and stroking his dick. So Bob, the fact is... well, we just enjoy each other from time to time." I hoped he wasn't disgusted with me.

Julie spoke softly. "I hope this doesn't offend you, Bob, but Rachel is my lover too. She can get me so hot I'll just do anything for her or to her."

"Really?" he said in that deep voice of his. "Your study breaks must be interesting," he smiled at the two of us.

I started to cry and giggle at the same time. "Don't cry baby." This was from both Bob and Julie.

Julie got up from the couch, her tits hung down as she leaned over me. "Come with me, sweetheart," she said taking my hand. I got up and she led me toward the bathroom.

My heart was beating excitedly. I knew Julie liked to do it in every room of the apartment; we'd already done it in the kitchen, on the dining table, out on the patio, and of course, in the bathroom. Julie flicked on the bathroom lights and pulled me toward the sink area. Bob followed us into the room.

"Let's get your clothes off," she said with an eagerness I hadn't expected. Deftly she removed all my clothing and underwear. She patted the marble surface to the left of the sink.

"Up on the counter."

I hopped up. Julie kissed me lovingly, her hand moving tenderly over mine. I sighed and opened my eyes. Bob was standing there, smiling. My jaw dropped open with surprise, although I had nothing to be surprised about. I smiled back at him even as Julie gently pushed me back against the mirror. Emboldened, I brazenly opened my legs to allow Julie to play with me.

"Ummm, look Bob, doesn't she look good enough to eat?" Julie smilingly asked Bob.

"Yes, she does," he murmured. "There will be some left over for me, won't there?"

Julie and I giggled and Bob laughed lewdly, waving his erection at us. Julie grabbed it, held it to her lips and kissed it. "Maybe I'll do more later," she said, and I knew it was a promise she'd keep.

Then Julie's fingers were lightly gliding down between the center of my breasts, down to my stomach, where she drew small circles. I moaned in anticipation.

"Bob," Julie said suggestively, "want to nibble on one of her tits while I take care of some other business?"

"It would be my pleasure," he replied and promptly bit lightly on my nipple. My hand cupped his head to show him how much I was enjoying this treatment. I fully expected Julie to begin eating me out any second and was shocked when I saw her opening the medicine cabinet.

"What?"

She took out a razor and shaving cream. "You're a little rough around the edges darling," she whispered softly. Bob chose that moment to chew hard on my poor nipple, eliciting a groan of pleasure.

"Gonna do a good job, Julie?" I asked biting my lip as Bob gently licked my stiffened tip.

"Certainly. I'm going to shave your little pussy until it's bald," she said sternly, then softened her voice, "and then, I'm going to lick it until you scream for mercy."

I spread my legs as wide as possible in my position, watching intently as Julie squirted some foam on her fingers and applied it to my mons. Bob kissed me on the mouth as Julie massaged the cream around my pussy, making sure to graze my clit from time to time. I was breathing heavily from the attention both were giving me and couldn't have been happier.

Satisfied with the application of the shaving cream, Julie stood between my outstretched legs and carefully began to shave me. It didn't take long since I didn't have much hair to trim.

"Mmmmmm," Julie murmured, "look at how cute your little cunt is," as she wiped the excess cream away. It did look sexier. She blew against my freshly shaved crotch and I groaned contentedly at the sensation this stimulation brought me.

Julie straightened up and ran some hot water on a washcloth. "Maybe I'll keep you shaved all the time," she said, then leaned forward to kiss me. As her tongue wrapped around mine, I felt the hot cloth being pressed against my pussy.

"Oh! Sweet Jesus!" I yelled, breaking the kiss, as Julie ran the rough cloth up and down my crotch, masturbating me to an incredibly excited state in only seconds.

I saw that Bob was behind Julie, humping her rear end and fondling her impressive breasts. No, there was no penetration, only because Julie still had her jeans on although they were open in front.

I sighed at the loss as the wash cloth left my cunt and whimpered for effect. Then I groaned in joy as Julie sank down and cupped my tits, then squished them together. My nipples were close together now and Julie's tongue began swiping at them, back and forth, back and forth, while Bob continued his methodical dry humping. I held her head in my hands as she continued playing windshield wiper.

Then Bob's hand was moving over my recently shaved area.

"Oh, God YES!" I screamed.

Julie stopped what she was doing. And slapped his hand away.

"That's mine right now. You wait!"

Then her tongue was ravaging my very sensitive nipples, curling around one, biting the other, then circling the aureole, heightening the pleasure with each lick, each suck, each bite.

I sensed I was approaching an orgasm and plied Julie's turgid nipples in return.

"Oh, baby!" I yelled. "Ya gonna eat me?" "You gonna get me off?"

She snorted as she sucked harder on my tit.

"Oh, please baby, please!"

She pushed me backwards and I hit my head against the mirror, but thought nothing of it. Hell I felt nothing there. I could, however, feel the juices pouring from my clean-shaven cunt. And then Julie's mouth was upon me!

I steadied myself on the counter and looked down past my glistening, puffed up nipples as Julie parted my thighs and saw her pink tongue dart into the folds of my labia. Julie's tits were being crushed by Bob's huge hands as he continued pumping against her ass.

I almost passed out as Julie, teasing me to the extreme, blew firmly against my seeping lips then pressed her whole mouth over my hole and sucked. My reflexes took over and I closed my legs around her head, but Julie ignored me, flicking her tongue into my liquid drenched cunt. I could feel her tongue exploring me, up and down the full length of my cunt, sometimes sucking my clit hard into her mouth; I imagined her almost chewing it to pieces. She managed to keep me from coming several times by stopping when I started to move in an obvious way and to speed up when I started to relax.

"That's it! That's it! That's it!" I moaned, "Please don't stop! I'm ready to come!"

I was writhing as if in great torment, but Julie just clenched my ass with her hands and managed to hold me relatively still and bore down on me relentlessly, not stopping even when my orgasm hit. My stomach muscles contracted, causing a violent cramp and I shook violently.

Julie reverted to a slow, steady licking as my hips bucked against her mouth. The orgasm swept over me and I blacked out.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.