Recollections From A Diary - Cover

Recollections From A Diary

Copyright© 2001 by Paris Waterman

Chapter 19

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19 - The following story started out as collaboration with Rachel, a sexually active pre-med student at Columbia University. She related her sexual history and some fantasies to me via email. But she lost interest halfway through and I was forced to fictionalize the rest. At any rate, a wide variety of sexual gambits were addressed along the way. Rachel, wherever you are, and whatever you're doing, I love ya, baby!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Humiliation   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports  

Oh, How I Love to Suck Cock!

I woke up about two hours later with a craving desire to taste Bob's cock. I glanced down at my conspicuous nipples and giggled.

"What's funny now angel eyes?" His rugged voice resonated around the small room and sent shivers up my spine. So he was awake too!

I held the sheet up and showed them off.

"They're lovely," he said reaching for them.

"Wait!" I cried in alarm. "Let me see if Julia's come home." Leaping out of bed, I ran to the living room. I checked the bathroom, then Julie's bedroom. She was still out. Running back to join Bob, I realized my boobs were jiggling like crazy and I jumped onto the bed landing on his leg.

He groaned in pain.

"Christ, I'm sorry Bob..."

"No, it's all right. I'll survive. The pains going away now," he said softly as he rubbed his thigh.

"I wanted to jump your bones, but not that way," I managed.

"Umm, he said, his eyes roamed over my nakedness. "Let me see those nipples of yours again."

Naturally, I thrust them out for inspection.

His thumb glided over my nipple ring. I shivered at the touch.

"Did it hurt to have it pierced?"

"Just for a second. Kinda like your leg a moment ago."

"Ever think about getting your tongue done?"

"My God, no! I mean, yes, I've thought about it and rejected it instantaneously."

"I imagine it would make for giving a guy a marvelous blowjob," he said smiling.

My waking thoughts returned. I had to taste his cock again. I had to lick his balls and kiss his ass. I closed my eyes and visualized it all.

"I'll show you a marvelous blowjob," I murmured sweetly.

Bob was quick to pull me up to a kneeling position. His cock just inches from my face. I braced my hands on his hips and opened my mouth wide. Then looked up and saw his eyes shining with anticipation. I decided to give him the "treatment." A game Julie and I often played during sex was to use our hair to cover our oral activity. It seemed to add even more excitement to our sex. I shook my head and let my long black tresses flow over his rampant cock. Bob was blinded to my activities as I closed my lips tightly around his shaft.

"Imagine my tongue pierced and touching you " I murmured softly before locking my lips around him.

"Ummmmm."

I knew that all he could see was the white shaft of his aching cock disappearing into a shining black luminous radiance. He jerked my hair back. I cried out and released him.

"I want to see you sucking me." His resonant voice was quavering with lust. "I have to watch your mouth closing down on my cock. I need to see the expressions on your face as you blow me. I hope you understand."

"Yeah, sure, I understand." And lowered my face to swallow that purple head rising in front of my eyes. Moments later, I had extended my tongue out, and launched into a fierce fellatio, swirling my tongue around his tip then licking my way down his length. When I reached his ball I looked up and grinned at him.

"You can suck cock Rachel. You're very, very good."

"Thank you, kind sir. A lady always loves a compliment."

"Fuck!" Bob exclaimed as I nipped his balls.

"I'll give you a letter of recommendation if you want," he said recovering nicely.

"Mmmmm, do you really think I need one?"

"Uh huh. A girl never knows what lies ahead."

I giggled and imbibed his shaft, deep throating him.

"Oh, god! That's wonderful Rachel. Just wonderful!"

"Like that?"

"God, yes."

He had a firm grip on my hair, holding my head in place as I moved up and down on his rampant dick, making sure my tongue remained tightly against him. His groans grew louder. Off in the distance I thought I heard a door closing. I was now using one hand to play with his balls, pulling on them and dragging my nails against them.

Bob, moaned, then cursed. "You fucking vixen! You're gonna make me come!"

"Ummm," I said, reveling in my power over him while at the same time allowing his cock to press against my lips. "Isn't that the general idea?"

I heard something rustle and turned to discover Julie in the doorway, her dress hoisted up around her waist, keys dangling in one hand, while the other was inside her lacy underwear, fingers frantically probing for her "G" spot.

"Hi Julie!" I called out.

She gave me a weak smile and continued masturbating.

"What?" Bob said puzzled until he turned and saw her too.

"Julie?"

"Yes," I said, and giggled, "Meet Julie at her best."

Julie flushed. I wasn't exactly sure why, I doubted she was embarrassed, it was more likely she was in the throes of an orgasm, but one never knew for sure about these things.

Finally she sank to her knees, head down, still fingering herself.

"Oh, God! Oh, God!" She screamed loudly. Bob's hand squeezed my arm. We knew Julie's climax had arrived.

Slowly she raised her head and found her voice. "Can... can I watch you two?"

We replied in unison. "Yes, of course you can." Bob reached for me then and pulled me up.

"What?"

"Swing around up here."

I was puzzled for a moment.

"What?"

"There's another way we can do this. You might enjoy it more if you really want to deep throat me."

"How?" I hadn't been able to get all of him down my throat and was certainly open to suggestions.

"Hang your head off the bed. I'll stand over you and let's see what happens".

"Your roomie is cute," Bob said, wiping beads of sweat from his brow. His huge erection loomed over me as I hung my head off the edge of the bed.

"She's a darling," I said, not sure if I meant Julie or his cock, and took his solid erection in my hands, guiding him into my eager to suck mouth. His fingers became entwined in my hair, holding my head steady as he thrust it into my hot waiting jaws.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.