Indian Incest Family

by Jeevan

Copyright© 2000 by Jeevan

Incest Sex Story: Seduction of sister/brother

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   True Story   Incest   .

I am going to narrate the story of an Indian family who somehow got into incestuous relationship with each member. Isn't it interesting? Well let me tell you how it started.

Let me introduce the family

Vasundhara the wife, age 40 yrs (now) 5'8"/ 40c/36/42 looks like Anuradha Poudwal.

Dr. Ravi the husband, age 42, 5'9" charming

Manoher, The son, 19 yr old, 5'6" good looking

Radhika, the daughter age 20 yr old, 5'7", 37/28/37

Kavita, Vasundhara's sister very beautiful traditionl woman5'6" ht, round face, white color, 38d/35/41 wt. around 73kgs looks like Reema Lagoo

Raj, son of Kavita, 19 yr. Old, 5' 7" handsome

Ravali, daughter of Kavita, 21 yr old. Sexy face, tall 5'7" and have a good

structure 37/28/36 she is a doctor now


The Brother and Sister do it!

Dr. Ravi is rich medico and is from high cast, chowdharies, in Andhra Pradesh. He lived in nice big apartment with his wife, Vasundhara, and two children, Manoher and Radhika. The family was normal Indian family and the thing started surprisingly about three years back. Vasundhara's sister Kavita lived along with this family in the same apartment and she had two children Raj and Ravali.

In 1997 the thing started innocently. One day Raj arrived home and opened the door with his key. When he entered the house and approached his bedroom, he saw a girl sitting in there. She was wearing orange sari and matching blouse and was reading something. Raj had never seen this sari in his family and thought that his sisters friend, Sonu must have come to her and sitting there. There was some love game going on between Raj and Sonu for quite some time and Raj thought it the best opportunity to make love to his beloved. He quietly went into the bedroom looking at the figure and when he went near her he saw that she was reading Porn magazine and some incest story. She was ignorant of the intruder and continued to read so. Her breathing was heave and her hands were in-between her thighs and rubbing there. The figure looked as Sonu's so Raj went behind her and caught both her boobs from behind. She gave a cry of surprise and turned her head to see who was that fellow holding her boobs in his hands.

As she turned backwards, Raj got hell of a shock! SHE was not Sonu BUT his own sister Ravali!!! Oh GOD! He removed his hands from the soft boobs that he had held, and stood away looking frightened. He said, " Ohh Sis! I am sorry. I thought it was your friend, Sonu. Please don't tell this to our Mom. Ohh I am ashamed of my self for doing this to you."

Ravali, " Ohhh Raj! Don't be sorry! Did you enjoy touching my breasts?"

"Ohhh! How can I say? Aahh... yes... I enjoyed that thinking it was Sonu."

"So you did not enjoy touching my breasts? You did not like them?"

"Ohhh No Sis! They are really wonderful! So hard, so tough But you are my sister!"

" Don't be so backward. What's there if I am your sister? Don't I have any physical needs? Ohh how I was dying to feel the male hands on my body! And you are the first man to touch my breasts. Ohh Raj don't be afraid. I am Doctor myself and there is nothing wrong if we just neck with each other for a change. Come on be a sport."

"Ohhh Sis what are you talking? It's a sin. Ohh but I loved the feel of your breasts and wish you were not my sister."

" Come on see what I was reading! Oh god! This had made me so hot and then your hands on my breasts. Ohh come on let's play. Do you like my body?"

Ohh Sis! You have a wonderful body. And those boobs! GOD are they BIG! They are huge. And I would love to touch them again."

"Ohh Raj I want you to."

And Ravali boldly caught her brother in tight embrace. Her lips touching his in a passionate kiss. Her tongue searched his and then both the tongues searched the forbidden pleasure of incest. Raj was holding his sister tightly and moving his hands on her back, caressing the lithe figure. Ravali was not idle either; she was searching for her brother's most precious tool and found it hard as she pressed her hand on his crotch. Ravali's 37 inch bobs were rubbing on Raj's chest and he was eager to se them naked. His tongue traveled from Ravali's lips to her ears and he licked her earlobes one after the other. Ravali shivered with pleasure, " Ohh Raj! What are you doing? Ohhhhh! Ahhhhhh1 my body is heating up. Ohh God! I did not know this would be so nice! Ahhh! What I have here? Ohh it's your Lund! Ohh how tight it is! Soo hard for me, your sister! Ohh make love to me brother! Lets forget our relation. Just do it! Ohhhhhhhhh!"

"Yes sis you are so hot! Come on remove your blouse and free those big boobs of yours! I am dying to see them. Ohhh Yessssss! Ahhhhh my sister I love you!"

And Ravali unhooked her blouse and removed it. Raj smelled it and then as if he loved the smell of her armpits, sniffed the fabric there. The smell was intoxicating him and he pushed his nose in her armpits inhaling deeply the aroma of his sister's sweat. Ravali had now removed her bra too and her twin melons sprang free for her brother. Ravali's boobs were really big and whitish, with smooth skin and prominent veins running over the soft surface. She had nice big aureoles crowned by sharp brown nipples. The breasts did not sag but stood proudly over the body frame. Raj absorbed the beauty in his eyes and jumped to knead them. He caught each one in his hand and kneaded with all his might. Ravali moaned at her brothers playing and she unzipped his pant and removed his lund.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.