Theater Experience - Cover

Theater Experience

by Looney

Copyright© 2000 by Looney

Erotica Sex Story: Written by Mrs. Looney, some of her wilder adventures.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   True Story   MaleDom   Swinging   Interracial   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   .

EXPLICIT MATERIAL NOT INTENDED FOR MINORS.

© 2000 pentl@yahoo.com -- Commercial use prohibited without author's consent.


Doug and I were regulars at a swingers club in Dallas. During the three years we dated we went to the club almost every Saturday night and always had a great time. I wasn't really into the swing scene but loved going to the club to dance. Though I had no interest in "swinging", we were quite popular with other couples at the club.

One Saturday evening we arrived around 10:00. The parking lot was already packed and we had difficulty finding a parking spot. He finally found a spot in the lot across the street. We parked and made the trek across the street to the club. It was in a warehouse district, and being such, the streets themselves were deserted except for those going to the club.

As we walked through the doors into the club, all eyes turned toward us. I was about 29 or 30 at the time and Doug was around 34. I was a slim 130 lbs. at a height of 5'8" with long shapely legs and a great tan. Doug was 5"11 and 190 lbs. and black. We were quite a contrast to the mostly white clientele of this club and for some reason people liked to watch us.

We worked our away around to the back of the club, speaking to those we knew along the way. The bar and pool table were at the back and I always played a game or two of pool before we danced. Doug really wanted to get me involved in the swinging scene with him. I'm quite sure he had been with several of the older ladies in the club. He was my elder but seemed to be drawn to more experienced women in the club. Most were women whose husbands either liked to watch her having sex with another man or just weren't as interested in sex as their wives and didn't mind them getting it elsewhere. This did of course, bother me, but he would never admit to it. I tolerated his wandering because I was addicted to the sex. Doug taught me a lot during our time together. My first marriage had ended in divorce a couple of years ago and he had been the only man I had ever had sex with. Being with Doug was a continuous sexual adventure.

A prime example of this adventure occurred after leaving the club that evening. I held tightly to his arm as we left around 1:30am and headed to the car. I was pretty buzzed by this time having had a couple shots of tequila and a top shelf margarita or two. Maybe it was three or four. Needless to say, I needed help just walking to the car.

Maybe this is a good time to tell you what I was wearing that evening. I usually dressed fairly elegant, consisting of silk and lace undergarments, and a tuxedo jacket with a satin collar. This particular evening I was wearing a demi cup black lace bra, black lace thong and a garter belt with black thigh high stockings with lace at the top. All this was topped with a black tuxedo jacket that barely covered the top of my stockings. I also had on high-heeled black shoes that made it even more difficult to walk without support.

"I have a surprise for you", Doug said as he drove out of the parking lot and away from the club. "Oh? What's that?" I replied. Even though I was buzzed, the dancing had kept me from getting drunk so I still had some of my wits about me.

"You'll see in a few minutes" he answered.

We drove around for a while talking. I'm sure he was letting me sober up a little before we arrived.

"Here we are", he said as he pulled into a brightly lit parking lot, which was half full. He parked the car then turned his attention to me. He saw the astonished look on my face as I noticed exactly where we were.

"What are we doing here?" I asked.

"We're going in to see a movie" he replied.

Not believing what I was hearing and needing confirmation, I asked "What kind of movie?"

"You know this place is an adult book store. They also have a movie theater upstairs," he answered with a grin on his face.

I was appalled that he would bring me to a place like this after such a wonderful evening of dancing.

"Why would I want to go in there to watch a movie? Why can't we rent one and go back to the house?" I asked.

He was enjoying my squirming knowing full well that he could talk me into going in. He also knew I would probably enjoy it once I went inside.

We entered the front door and went directly to the counter to pay for the tickets. I was so uncomfortable that I wouldn't even look around to see what, or even who else was in the place. The man behind the counter told Doug that only couples were aloud in the theater on the weekends so we didn't have to worry about being harassed.

That made me feel better, yeah right. I wanted to go, and told him so.

"It'll be all right, I promise," he said.

As usual, he talked me into it telling me I would enjoy it.

"Let's go," he said as took my arm and led me toward the stairs on the far side of the building.

There were undesirables scattered through out the building. I made every effort to avoid eye contact with any of them.

As we approached the stairway, I realized what I was wearing and said, "They'll be able to see up my jacket."

Doug looked at me smiling and said, "Let them look. You have nothing to hide."

I remembered what the man behind the counter had said, "Only couples are allowed in theater on the weekends." That meant none of the single men ogling my lace-covered backside could follow us up. It was kind of exciting knowing they were looking but couldn't touch. I didn't mind that at all. We were approaching the top of the stairs and I had no idea what to expect. When we arrived at the top, we turned to the left where there was a long hall with closed doors on either side. The entrance to the theater was a closed door at the end of this same hall. As we slowly walked down the hall, me holding tightly to his arm, we could hear moaning coming from a couple of the doors. I looked at him quizzically, wondering why I had let him talk me into this. He knew I didn't want to swap partners and be with anyone else.

"We're not going to do anything like that tonight," he tried to reassure me. "I just want to show you off a little". I knew I was his little sex toy. I couldn't seem to muster enough will to break things off with him. He basically had me wrapped around his little finger and he knew it.

As we neared the theater door, it opened giving us a full view of the screen on the far wall. At first sight, it appeared to be like any other movie theater, pitch black except for the lights reflecting off the screen. My eyes were trying to focus in the darkness. This was difficult because the walls were painted a dark color. I could see there were about 8 rows of 30 seats each with an isle down the middle.

"Let's sit here," Doug said as he chose seats near the back of the theater and near the door. I was really scared, afraid to look around. I didn't want to see what might be taking place just a few seats away from us. Doug, of course, was checking the place out as best he could in such a dark room. I knew he was excited to be here and he didn't want to miss a thing.

After his eyes adjusted to the darkness he noticed a large opening in the wall immediately to our left. It appeared to lead into an alcove. A 3-4 foot wall extended from the opening to the alcove to the wall with the screen on it. The short wall had a few supporting columns to the ceiling. We could see that people were in there but couldn't see what was happening. Doug had to check it out.

"Come with me," he said as he pulled me from my seat and walked to and through the doorway.

It was so dark it took a couple of minutes for our eyes to adjust enough to the darkness before we could move further into the area without running into someone. There were no chairs, only couples lining the wall. I still couldn't tell what they were doing. By the time my eyes had gotten accustomed to the darkness enough to see those around me, Doug had found us an open spot on the wall where we stood for a while, just observing our surroundings. Once everyone got used to us being there and according to Doug, figured out we weren't police officer's, they loosened up a bit and resumed what they were doing before we arrived.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.