Dual Orgasm - Cover

Dual Orgasm

by Looney

Copyright© 2000 by Looney

Erotica Sex Story: A dual perspective, from both the husband and the wife, of an overdue orgasm.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   True Story   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   .

EXPLICIT MATERIAL NOT INTENDED FOR MINORS.

© 2000 pentl@yahoo.com -- Commercial use prohibited without author's consent.


Orgasm from Mrs. Looney's Perspective

I got up at 4:30 this morning to catch a 7:00 flight to Austin for a meeting. I'm not usually a morning person but today, for some reason, I jumped right out of bed and got in the shower. I needed plenty of time to get ready this morning. I shaved my legs, underarms and then my pussy. It had to be smooth for my return home this afternoon.

After my shower, the usual preparations were made for the day. Fixing my hair, applying makeup and other miscellaneous tasks were completed.

Now I had to choose the appropriate attire for the day. It's often difficult to choose my dress on a normal day but today was different. I wanted to wear something sensual. Something that would keep me hot and bothered all day.

First of all, I put on panties, pantyhose, bra and slip, then chose a long black skirt with a white pattern scattered about it. For the top, a thin, white pull over shirt was decided upon. Since I was going to a business meeting I chose to wear a white sweater with black trim and tiny buttons down the front. After looking at myself in the mirror, the outfit certainly didn't match my mood. Something had to be changed. After careful thought, I removed everything and started over.

Pete and I had tried something a week or so ago to enhance my nipples. My breasts are about a 36C with large nipples. They look like pencil erasers when hard. I found a flesh colored thread in the sewing kit and carefully wrapped them until only the tip was exposed. To do this they must be hard which required them to be pulled and twisted. My nipples were now almost totally encased in thread. They stuck out about an inch.

Needless to say this alone made me horny and it's only 5:00am. This isn't a normal state for me at this time of the day. Then I found a pair of scissors and cut the crotch out of my pantyhose and put them back on, with no accompanying panties. I now had full access to my freshly shaved pussy. I put the originally chosen outer layer of clothing back on. This felt and looked much better. I could see my nipples protruding through 3 layers of clothing.

I was finally ready to leave for the airport. Pete was still asleep so I gave him a light peck on the forehead so as not to wake him. He had no idea what I was wearing, or not wearing, in this case, until I sent him an email from my 2-way pager later in the morning. We teased each other all day sending messages back and forth.

By the time I was on the return flight home, I could barely stand it any longer. After all the teasing I'd endured throughout the day from his pages, I was horny as hell. After we boarded the plane, we were told that the weather was bad in Dallas so we'd have to wait awhile before we could depart. It was hot on the plane. I was already uncomfortable from not being able to satisfy my burning need for an orgasm. I was really horny.

We left for Dallas about 30 minutes later than our scheduled departure. It was a short flight but somehow, people still managed to sleep on the plane. I'm not one of those people but the two gentlemen I was sitting between did. It seemed like everyone around me was sleeping. Pete has always wanted me to "do something" on the plane and I never do. The flights are always full and traveling coach doesn't provide much room, if you know what I mean, for adventure. This trip was an exception. Since both the gentlemen were sleeping and I was so horny, I decided to do something about it.

After the flight attendant had delivered all the beverages at my end of the plane, I lowered my tray table, which hit me about mid thigh. Slowly, and making sure no one was watching, I raised my skirt up to just below my exposed pussy. I leaned my head back and let my fingers begin exploring the depths of my swollen, hot, pussy. It seemed like only a couple of minutes had passed when the flight attendant returned to gather any remaining cups and trash in preparation for landing. I had to stop my ministrations and I hadn't yet had that much-needed orgasm.

We deplaned and I quickly made my way to the parking garage and my car. Last night Pete hinted at taking my finger toy on the trip. It is a small vibrator that fits on your finger. I took it with me but decided to leave it in the car. I can't imagine how humiliating it would be to have my purse searched, only to have the toy found and then to have to explain it, or even worse, turn it on to show it wasn't an explosive or some other weapon. Anyway, it was there in the car waiting on me and calling my name.

I exited the garage and paid the exorbitant parking rates then headed for the house. Traffic was moving nicely so there would be no delay in my arrival at home. Using my finger toy, however, seemed to make my foot lighter instead of heavier on the gas pedal. Even with light traffic if seemed like forever before I got home.

Since we'd sent so many messages back and forth throughout the day, Pete pretty much knew what I was and wasn't wearing, with a couple of exceptions. He was horny too! This is a natural state for him so it was no surprise to find him hard as a rock when I got home. He met me at the door with a warm embrace and a slow sensual kiss. I must have been wet because my mouth was very wet. Pete always says that when my kisses are wet, so is my pussy. Of course I knew I was wet because I had played with myself all the way home, about a 45-minute drive. It was a long time to play with myself and not have an orgasm.

He had a stupid little grin on his face. He gets that grin when he's up to no good or has been thinking about sex all day. Taking me by the hand, he led me to our bedroom. Candles were lit and scattered about the room and it smelled so sweet. Pete immediately noticed how hard my nipples were and took my shirt off to obtain unobstructed access to them.

We removed his red silk boxers so I could move over and on top of him. I straddled him and lowered myself down toward his throbbing cock. He stopped me since I had pantyhose on but I continued lowering myself, lifting my skirt to reveal my crotchless pantyhose and shaved, swollen pussy. Pete then quickly removed my skirt so he could have a better view.

Pete likes it when I get on top. My breasts hang just above his mouth and this time they were pointing straight at him since they were still wrapped in their string. I told him they had been that way since 5:00 this morning and were very sensitive and to please be gentle.

He took each breast in a hand and gently massaged them, moving ever so slowly to the nipple. Taking it in his mouth he let his tongue caress and tease first one, then the other. He sucked, licked and twisted each nipple in turn.

While he played with my nipples, making me even wetter, I slid my wet pussy along the top of his cock. Man was he ever hard. My clit was getting plenty of attention and I was about to come. I shivered all over. My body began to quiver as I was on the verge of an orgasm. He stopped me from moving all of a sudden.

We kissed passionately. I began to nibble on his lips and gently run my tongue over his lips. This tickled but he loved it.

He started running his fingernails across my ass, which really tickled, while he sucked on my nipples. Continuing to drive me crazy, I was getting closer and closer to orgasm. I'd been waiting literally all day. I needed his hard cock in my hot pussy and I mean now. He slowly began to enter me then thrust upward in one strong movement. My pussy felt tight to me so I can't imagine how tight and wet it felt to him. His cock was long and hard and hit just the right spot. If we stayed in this position, I was going to cum really quickly.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.