Lisa - Cover

Lisa

by Big-R

Copyright© 2000 by Big-R

Erotica Sex Story: A 13 year old is raped by four older classmates, justice was served

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Rape   True Story   Gang Bang   Violence   .

Lisa was just thirteen years old but already a beautiful preview of the sensational woman she would become when a mature adult.

Lisa lived in Lincoln Alabama a town of about five thousand population, located forty miles east of Birmingham Alabama and one hundred miles west of Atlanta Georga.

Lincoln is alongside a power company lake about 40 miles long on the Coosa River.

The Lincoln school is one large complex, K through 12.

Lisa was in the seventh grade in middle school and had been marching as a flag girl with the band since the fifth grade.

Friday morning her parents had left for a three day meeting in Atlanta. Since Lisa was to march with the band at a football game Friday night they let her stay home.

After the game the Quarter Back on the team asked Lisa if she would go to a victory party with him after the band bus got her back to the school.

Lisa had a schoolgirl crush on Don, had been madly in love with him for years, but her father would not let her have a real date until she was sixteen. Lisa thanked Don but said she would have to go home after the game. Don then asked Lisa to go to a swim party at the lake the next morning.

Now this was not exactly a date and Lisa agreed to go.

She rode her bike the two miles to her home. She was so excited that Don had even noticed she was alive she had little sleep that night.

The next morning at 10:00 Don drove up and blew the horn. Lisa had been ready for an hour. She was wearing a terry cloth beach cover up over her bikini and had a canvas bag with her purse, keys and girl things on her shoulder.

Lisa asked where the party was going to be as she got in. Don said it was a few miles up the lake.

Don drove in to Jeff Bates drive way and blew his horn Jeff and Tim Hart came out and got in. Jeff up front with Lisa between him and Don, Tim in the back.

One more stop near the city limits and Danny Parks got in the back seat with Tim.

Don asked Danny to get a beer for him out of the cooler on the seat, every one of the guys had a beer. Don asked Lisa if she wanted one and Lisa said "no thank you".

Lisa was surprised about the beer, none of these boys were even seniors, Don was oldest and was only seventeen Lisa started to feel a bit uneasy.

Don drove for miles along side of the lake and had two more beers before turning off of the county highway.

He turned down a pair of wheel tracks leading in the direction of the lake. Lisa was becoming frightened now.

This did not look like a place any of her school mates would have a party and the boys were drinking too much beer.

Don stopped the car at a trash pile and turnaround and the guys in back got out and moved a log aside.

Don drove through and stopped and waited while they put it back.

The lake was still a good way off but when Don parked along side it there was a clearing in the woods. There was an old picnic table and signs of a camp fire and trash and beer cans.

Every one got out of the car and Lisa asked Don where the party was. Don replied that this was it.

Lisa started to run but had gone only a few steps when one of the boys caught her and dragged her back to the car.

One of them said she was the main attraction at the party and not to even think about leaving.

They started feeling all over her and trying to get her undressed. Lisa was kicking and slapping and trying to bite but four large boys were too much for her.

Danny got behind Lisa and pulled her beach jacket off her shoulders and down to her wrist and held them behind her back while the others took off her bikini top and bottom.

Lisa kicked one of them on the leg. She was screaming and crying and fighting. Don told two of the guys to hold her hands, it was time this crazy bitch shut up and became a good little girl.

He stood in front of Lisa and drew back his fist and drove it into Lisa's belly with such force it knocked the breath out of her.

Lisa blacked out for a few minutes and lay on the ground. When she could focus her eyes she saw the boys taking off their clothes and drinking beer.

Don walked over to Lisa and slapped her face several times and told her that what she had just goten was only a sample if she did not do as she was told.

Lisa began to plead with them, she told them she was a virgin and to please not do this to her.

Don laughed and patted her on the shoulder and promised to pop that "old cherry" for her.

Lisa was close to the lake, the guys were taking quilts and pillows out of the trunk of the. car.

She ran to the edge of the water and dived in thinking she might swim away. Like before one of them caught her and this time he acted as if he wanted to drown her. She was dropped on the ground coughing and throwing up.

Don took a belt out of a pair of trousers and had them hold her over the hot metal of the car hood The first lash of the belt was like fire or a hundred bee stings on her butt.

Lisa was screaming and jerking so hard the boys were having a hard time holding on to her.

The belt landed on her legs, butt, lower back and shoulders. The pain was awful.

Don hit her a dozen times then had them turn her loose. Lisa crouched on the ground moaning and crying.

Don again explained to Lisa that she was to do as she was told.

Jeff suggested that the party start with a good old fashioned circle suck. Every one thought that a great idea. Lisa thought she knew what was coming, and just lay on the ground.

Danny put several pillows on a quilt in the shade and the boys stood in a circle.

Don told Lisa to come over and join the party. Lisa shambled over and Don told her to kneel on the pillows.

Don told her that he would be first and since this was her first time to give a blow job, he would tell her how to do it.

First Lisa was to kiss and lick on his balls and dick then she was to take the head of it in her mouth and suck and run her tongue all over it. She was to swallow all his juice, not miss a drop or the belt would be used on her ass again.

Lisa did as she was told, but when Don got excited and begun to fuck her mouth, she gagged.

Don pulled out and caught her hair and shook her head back and fourth and threatened to use the belt on her again.

Lisa again tried to do as she was told and when Don drove his prick in as far as it would go and spurted down her throat she prayed that he would finish soon so she could breathe.

Don had Lisa lick his dick off and patted her on the head.

He told her she was a good little cock sucking slut.

Don wanted to take a few pictures next.

He got a Polaroid camera out and had Lisa pose between two of the guys with a hard dick in each hand pulling them towards her mouth. He wanted her to have a big smile on her face and look as if she was having a good time.

She did as she was told and after that picture, and one other with one of the dicks in her mouth, she was told to suck the other guys off.

After the circle suck the guys had Lisa get them a beer.

Lisa was hoping they would get to drunk to do anything else to her but soon Don called her over and had her suck him up a hard. When his dick was fully hard he had Lisa lay down on the quilt and spread her legs.

Don got between them and started trying to get his prick in but Lisa was dry and too tight.

Don called for the loan of a beer and when someone handed him one he splashed some on his dick and over LisaÕs pussy.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.