Karen - Cover

Karen

by JennTill

Copyright© 2000 by JennTill

Erotica Sex Story: My other true story of young f/f love. How it happens and what didn't happen. Most guys won't like it as it's probably not graphic enough. Too bad! Girls wondering will LOVE it! (I know I did and still do!)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   True Story   First   .

I am often asked to describe my first bi experience so here goes!

Since my early years I questioned sexuality. My family and friends are comprised of various appetites (as near as I could tell) and growing up in the 70's and 80's was very confusing for me.

Some people were into various self help groups while others were simply confused about there sexual identity, women's Lib, etc... As a result, I too, became confused. I certainly was attracted to guys but could also appreciate the beauty of another female.

I had the usual childhood curiosities but didn't really question sex until my mid and late teen years. I had a few girlfriends and we did "sleepovers" at each others' houses that didn't amount to much more than talking incessantly about our favorite topic: Guys!

Since we played around with wearing each others clothes and makeup, I became more than curious and "peeked" at their bodies and compared whenever the opportunities presented itself.

This usually happened during the sleepovers and when bath or shower time came around, I always insisted on not being alone. They didn't think anything of being naked in front of me since I got naked in front of them first. I wasn't too shy then. I considered myself average in the looks department and I took awhile to fully develop.

My breasts didn't finish their fullness until my early 20's but I always had a nice round firm butt. Since I am average height (5' 8") for a girl, my legs weren't anything exceptional unless I wore French cut bikini suits or panties which emphasized my legs and made them look longer. My breasts have since achieved "B" sometimes "C" size depending on the time of the month, etc.

I was 20 when my first actual "experience" occurred with another female. Up to then, I had only fantasized about this girl or that one and wondered if they felt the same.

The other girl, (I'll call her Karen) was only 17 at the time and I was like a big sister to her. Our parents were best friends and often went out together while I "babysat" with Karen. So when she was 11 and 12, I was in my mid teens and we could stay together while our parents went out to dinner or the movies.

When I went off to college for the first time, our parents remained good friends but Karen and I didn't see much of each other and weren't necessarily friends due to the age difference.

One weekend our parents wanted to go away to Las Vegas and wanted us to stay together over the weekend and watch the house.

That first night (it was a Friday), I could tell that Karen was feeling mischievous and was planting some seeds with me. Nothing really happened that night as I had to drive down from school and was pretty tired from the drive.

The next day feeling fully refreshed, we went to the Mall shopping and later took in a movie. We saw "Pretty Woman" which prompted lots of conversation about being a sexy hooker, dress, Richard Gere, etc.

That night we started to drink some beers (against my better judgement) and the talk got pretty loose. Karen started to ask me all kinds of personal questions about my sex life and seemed anxious to share her past "sexcapades" and fantasies.

She asked me about specific guys and if I liked to suck them! I was unnerved but undaunted and I was starting to feel a little silly myself as I listened to her describe her experiences with this boy or that one.

When she asked me what I thought of being with another girl I was dumbfounded! I didn't know what to say so I kind of quickly brushed it off. It was then that she started to prod me and then ended up tickling me (which I HATE!)

She was really going at it with me and had me to the point of exhaustion. When she finally stopped, I realized that I was feeling very flushed and well, turned on. I simply cast it off as being aroused from the tickling but I know now that she got me hot.

I finally convinced her that we were drunk and needed to go to bed. After she started getting undressed, she said that she had forgotten to bring a nightie and asked if she could borrow one of mine. She was down to her bra and panties and I couldn't help noticing how she had grown over the six years I had known her.

I was really having some weird feelings because I was like a sister to her and here I was stunned by her newly formed femine beauty. I managed to stammer out a "sure" and rummaged through my dresser to find an appropriate nightie for her to wear.

She took it upon herself to help me and to my embarrassment discovered some of my sexiest lingerie. She started to pull it out but once again, the big sister in me grabbed it from her and pulled out a more sensible cotton-blend, spaghetti strapped nightie. She had a giggle at my predicament at being discovered but at least she didn't find my penis shaped vibrator hidden in the bottom of the drawer!

I can still remember that night vividly. The room was lit by a single nightstand lamp and she turned her back to me (an attempt at modesty I guess). She made quite a big deal out of finishing undressing and sort of lingered here and there so it would have its desired effect on me. I watched as she unhooked her bra and draped it across the chair. She then turned just enough so I could see her in the light. Her back was to my mirrored closet doors while her beautiful breasts were illuminated by the night light.

I hadn't seen her breasts in a couple of years and was amazed at their beauty. They weren't exceptionally large but they were absolutely flawless and perfect in shape! They had an upturn to them like a sundae and the nipples were like cherries on top! Her pink aereola of her nipples were slightly puffy while the nipple itself was hard like an eraser...all sitting on the most perfectly shaped size "C"s I had ever seen before or since.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.