Copurnia - Cover

Copurnia

Copyright© 1999 by Josiah

Story 2

Erotica Sex Story: Story 2 - Stories about a utopian sexually-oriented country, written largely back when I was in my mid-teens.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Masturbation  

One day, after I had lived in Copurnia for approximately two years, I was wandering down a back street late at night, pondering the song that I had just recorded, thinking of ways to improve it. It was a song that questioned why people continued to live on, even in the face of hopeless odds. I was wandering in this fashion, sort of slowly, when...

I heard a woman's voice call to me from a back alley. "Come here," she said to me quietly. "I need you to satisfy my sexual hunger."

I looked down the alley and almost immediately could feel my penis getting erect. All I could see of the woman was her butt, her vulva, her hand masturbating herself, and her face peering at me from between her legs. She was on her hands and knees, ass in the air, rubbing her clit through her legs.

I started to walk towards her, and she said to me sexily, "Come stick your penis in me!" I unbuttoned my pants, unzipped my fly, and pulled out my dick. "Oh! It's a big one! Let's see how you use it!"

I walked up behind her and she guided the tip of my penis to her wet lips. As I went into her, the feeling was beyond belief. She was tight, as most women were in this position. I pushed partway in and then out again, so that the tip of my penis got the full benefit of her lips. I could feel her masturbating herself as I fucked her cunt, her fingers hitting my shaft occasionally.

She cried out from time to time, cries of animal pleasure. Soon they became screams of anticipation of climax, and I could feel her tightening. The orgasm was rising in my loins as she erupted in ultimate pleasure, screaming, "I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Oh, lord, I'm cumming!" But I didn't cum.

She pulled away from me and turned around to face me. She was a pretty blonde with one brown eye and one blue. Her breasts were small, as was her figure in general. I guessed that she stood about 5'3". Her hair was short and unkempt, and she looked to be about thirty.

"Hello," she said to me. "My name is Juniper. May I suck on your dick?"

Assuming that the question was rhetorical, she took my phallus in her hands and pulled my foreskin back and forth across the tip. I moaned, as in agony, but she knew how to interpret that sound. She licked the head, and then put the whole shaft down her throat. She commenced to make her mouth imitate a vagina with more accuracy than I had previously experienced. After about a minute of this simulation, I could once again feel the ecstasy rising in my loins. This time, however, it was not checked, and I began to voice the joy. Soon my seed rose in an explosion of sensory experience, and she caught my semen in her mouth, sensually swallowing every bit of it.

"That taste makes me horny," she said. "As if I wasn't already. Step into my house, will you?" and she opened a battered brown door off the alley.

We stepped into a clean but dingy house, she still naked, my dick hanging out. She closed the door after us. Straight ahead were narrow, steep carpeted stairs leading upwards to a door. To the left and right were doorways into rooms- on the left, a living room, on the right, a dining room, and beyond it, I could see a little, dark kitchen. The ceilings were low, the walls whitewashed and water stained. It was an old house, with old beams everywhere and whitewashed ceilings. The floors were carpeted and the whole house was dimly lit, with few windows. It had a sort of cozy but more cold feeling about it. But more importantly, it screamed sex.

She turned left, into the living room, where there was a couch under a small window with the curtains drawn to the left, a small table straight ahead, and a television to the right. On the walls were huge posters of well-endowed humans engaging in unbridled fornication.

She sat down on the couch and spread her legs. "How are you at eating pussy?" she asked.

"I enjoy it. Whether you do or not is for you to decide."

She leaned back and spread her legs further. "Give me a sample," she said, and reached down to spread her lips with her fingers.22

I knelt down in front of her and dove in, licking her clit up and down, delving into her vagina occasionally. "You are excellent," she declared, and grabbed my head and shoved it further into her crotch than it already was.

I loved the taste of her wet cunt, her cum, and the feel of her clit. I started sucking on it, and she responded very positively, so I continued. She came, and screamed her pleasure for anyone who cared to listen to hear.

"Oh, yeah, you are good!" She said.

She got off the couch. "Take off all your clothes and then lie down on the floor," she said, and I did. She came and sat on me, guiding my penis into her. Once again, she was gloriously tight, and it felt incredible.

As we were fucking, two people walked into the room and took off their clothes. One was a well-hung, well-muscled young man with blonde hair and blue eyes. The other was a slight young woman, with dark hair and eyes. Her breasts were small, her hips narrow. She looked as though she weighed very little.

I will now give names to all of these people. I know them now, even though I did not then. It will make it much easier to refer to them. The man's name was Rob, the first woman's name was Juniper, and the slight brunette's name is Cathy.

Juniper got up and turned around so that I was looking at her back and guided me into her again. Wow, that was tight! It almost hurt, but it was very pleasant nonetheless. Rob stood in front of Juniper and she took his erect dick into her mouth as she bounced up and down on me. She used one hand to hold Rob's penis and the other to masturbate herself with.

Cathy came over and squatted over my face so that I could lick her. I brought my hands up so that I could give a better job. It turned out that she was one of those lucky women who have orgasms quickly, easily and prolifically. It took me less than a minute to get her to climax, flicking her clit with my tongue while pumping a finger in and out of her. She definitely had some come in her vagina, and I suspected it was Rob's. She told me not to stop, so I continued as I slid in and out of Juniper. I was lasting a long time because I had already cum once. I could cum ten times in a day, but each time took me longer than the previous time. Cathy came again shortly, screaming her pleasure.

Juniper got up off me, and got down on the floor so that Rob could enter her from behind. I watched as Rob stuck his large pole into Juniper's slick cunt and pumped in and out of her as she reached back and masturbated. This turned me on very much, and Cathy could tell. I was sitting on the floor, and she came over and began to suck on my dick. It felt wonderful. She had firmer lips than Juniper, and her blow job was much more vigorous. I motioned for her to turn around and get on top of me- 69 position. She nodded and smiled erotically at me, and turned around and planted her vulva in my face. I began to lick her clit with the firm, hard tip of my tongue while she continued to eagerly suck my penis. The room was filled with grunting, sucking, fucking noises. I could hear Rob grunting, and the wet noise as he slid in and out of Juniper. I could hear Juniper ahhing as she got closer to orgasm. I could hear Cathy sucking on my dick and groaning in pleasure as I licked her clit. Each time she had an orgasm, I could feel it in the way that she sucked me- harder than ever, and longer, spasming. Then she would get back into her rhythm. After three orgasms, she stopped and turned around. She looked at me and smiled.

"I like your tongue," she said. "But I like your dick, too, and I want to feel it in me. I like it from behind. Do you?"

"I love it," I said.

She got down on her hands and knees and reached back to spread her pussy lips wide open with two fingers of her right hand. "Do you mind if I rub my clit while you fuck me?" she asked.

"Not at all," I said. "A girl masturbating turns me on more than almost anything else."

"Then put that big rod in my twat," she said. "And don't worry about cumming in me. Go ahead. I'm on birth control."

I guided my penis into her vagina with one smooth stroke. She was well lubricated, but still quite tight in this position. The sensation of thrusting into someone from behind isn't quite like anything else in this world, and I love it. "Oh, yeah!" she breathed, as she felt me in her. I went in and out of her while she rubbed her clit with alternate hands. She had two orgasms and then said, "Tell me when you're getting near orgasm. I want to have my next one with you."

"Pretty soon," I said, and slowed down a little.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.