Copurnia - Cover

Preview

Copurnia

by Josiah

Copyright© 1999 by Josiah

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Ma/ft, Mult, Consensual, Masturbation,

Erotica Sex Story: Stories about a utopian sexually-oriented country, written largely back when I was in my mid-teens.

Out Of Character Intro:

I used to write reams and reams of sex stories, in between the time I was twelve and seventeen. I still remember the first erotic thing I wrote down, and how much it turned me on. I was immediately hooked. I had this 4" three-ring binder filled with blank paper, and I would write in it, hide it, read it, and then it a fit of guilt, I would rip out and burn the offending pages in the stove that was just outside my basement bedroom. So unfortunately, many stories that would probably be quite interesting are now lost forever. Ah well, such is the way of things.

Somewhere around the time I was thirteen, I invented Copurnia, my version of Utopia. Everything there was perfect, and everybody wanted to have sex all the time. Everybody was nice to each other, everybody had plenty... what else could a thirteen-year-old boy ask for?

Copurnia matured a little over the years, and some of the different versions are inconsistent with each other. I have an old story from when I was fourteen, when I finally stopped burning them, and if people want to hear it, I'll post it up on this site. Feedback is always good. (vazzeroni@yahoo.com)

These stories are somewhat disconnected and a little inconsistent (especially in writing style), due to the fact that they were written over several years. The introduction and the bulk of most of the stories were written between the time I was fifteen and seventeen (the last couple years of high school). The ends of some of the stories were written just a few days ago, and the writing style is a little different. I've been corrupted by reading too many other sex stories, I think (laugh). I'm a little embarrassed by some of the stuff in here when I go back and read it now, but I've left it untouched, as somehow it would seem wrong to me to change it. So, enjoy and let me know what you think!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.