The Clothes Line Pole - Cover

The Clothes Line Pole

by PrettyToes

Copyright© 2024 by PrettyToes

True Story Story: When I was fourteen I came without touching myself or engaging in any kind of sexual encounter whatsoever. This is my story!

Caution: This True Story Story contains strong sexual content, including mt   ft   True Story   .

I’d like to discuss the first time that I had the pleasure of cumming. I remember the day vividly back in nineteen eighty-one, as it was a very, very strange experience due to the manner in which I came. No one informed me of what cum was, what it was for, or what to do with it and I do not believe that anyone I knew was even aware that you could cum in the manner that I did.

I was fourteen years old playing outside around my mother’s clothes line pole. For all of you Millennials reading this, a clothes line is a nylon line that spans from one steel crossed pole to another, wherein you actually have to put down whatever device that you are using, go outside of your house with a basket of laundry and hang dry all of your clothes allowing them to absorb the Ozone if you will.

Anyway, here I am hanging off the clothes line pole just to see how long I could hold myself in a chin up position. My stomach muscles start to tighten, get fatigued and quiver, which causes a very strange sensation down below. I immediately got erect and low and behold about a minute later, it felt very nice as something wet shot out of my cock and got my underwear soaking wet and it really felt fucking good. So I walked over to the rear of the barn, unzipped my pants to have a look, and there was a semi clear, white liquid all down the front of my underwear and it smelled very peculiar to me, almost like a multiple vitamin. I was astonished that this happened and bewildered at what it could be so I decided not to wipe it off and to leave it coagulating inside of my underwear until the evening time. I had no hair for the cum to get stuck in so cleaning it was a breeze. I was truly amazed at not only the sight of it but the feeling that I got when it ejaculated from my penis.

The next day, I could not wait to go hang off the clothes line pole again. I got off of the schoolbus, ran into my house, threw my books down onto the floor, ran outside and started to hang from the clothes line pole once again. With my knees up to my chest, and my chin barely making it over the pole, once again my stomach muscles tightened, got fatigued, started to quiver and to my surprise, that newly discovered semi thick white substance came shooting out all over the inside of my underwear again!

Apparently, what I was experiencing is called a coregasm. When you engage the muscles to stabilize your core, you also end up contracting the pelvic floor muscles that are essential to achieving orgasm. This may sound unusual, but scientists have recognized this occurrence since the 1950s. In medical literature, a “coregasm” is referred to as an exercise-induced orgasm (EIO) or exercise-induced sexual pleasure (EISP). The prevailing theory is that shaky, fatigued abdominal and pelvic floor muscles produce a type of inner stimulation that causes one to orgasm.

I knew that this most definitely had to do with something sexual but I really had no clue. The only thing that I was sure of is that if I hung off the clothes line pole in a chin up position for an extended amount of time straining my stomach muscles as if I were attempting to pull myself up and over the cross bars but never achieving this, my dick would become erect and I’d get a really great sensation or feeling in my crotch as I began to shake and quiver. Seconds later a substance would shoot out covering the inside of my underwear, which felt really fucking good and smelled very peculiar almost like a vitamin bottle!

I was only fourteen so I was still a virgin and had never even kissed a girl but that didn’t mean that I didn’t fantasize about girls. So I decided to take this thing up a notch and ended up sprinkling female’s body powder onto my wrists that I found in the bathroom just to see what would happen. I modified the chin up position by crossing both of my arms and placing my chin onto my wrists affording me the ability to smell the powder, which increased my sexual arousal and experience exponentially. Now I was onto something!

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.