Naked at Night - Cover

Naked at Night

by ANudistCouple

Copyright© 2024 by ANudistCouple

True Story Story: The first time I went outdoors naked.

Tags: Fa/ft   Fa   ft   Teenagers   True Story   ENF   Nudism  

Olivia is the author of this story.


When I married Peter at the age of twenty-four, I became a full-time nudist, but I had always been interested in nudism. I’d never gone outside naked before, but sleeping naked was my habit. It wasn’t an issue because I had my own room. I frequently awoke in the middle of the night with the need to pee. My bedroom was on the far right, the bathroom on the far left, and my parents’ bedroom was in the middle, so I had to walk past their room to get to the bathroom. I’d always liked doing it naked. Yes! I never bothered putting on clothes to use the bathroom at night. I’d open my bedroom door and walk to the bathroom on tiptoe. Then I’d close the bathroom door as gently as I could. There was always the possibility of getting caught by Mom or Dad, but the excitement always won. I’ve even overheard my parents having sex while walking past their room.

I was fifteen at the time, and I was already in a relationship with Peter. I was more impressed than surprised when he told me about his nudist family. I acted as if I had no idea who the nudists were. As he continued to describe more about his family, I became more interested in his lifestyle, and I wouldn’t lie if I said that everything he said nothing but excited me. My panties were soaked in my pussy juice, but I didn’t tell him about it. How could I say that imagining my boyfriend’s family members naked made me wet? I had always desired a life similar to his, and he was living it! When he told me about naked hiking, skinny dipping, and other such activities, it sparked an idea in me. I decided to try outdoor nudism.

If he and his family can do it, so can I. I pondered.

I eventually decided to do a little outdoor nudism on Sunday. I wasn’t brave enough to go outside naked during the day, so I selected the evening. I spent the entire day watching videos of women strolling naked along the street. I placed myself in their shoes. People were staring at them in the video. A few people were laughing, some were taking pictures, and others ignored the naked women. Surprisingly, the naked girls didn’t seem to mind at all. They were smiling, letting people take pictures, and occasionally posing for the audience.

“They definitely enjoy the attention,” I mumbled to myself.

After dinner, I returned to my room and sat with a pen and paper. I wanted to plan out how and where I would go. The final strategy took a little time to come together. I had been horny all day but did not touch myself. If I had masturbated, I wouldn’t have been as horny, and I might have ditched the plan. I was waiting for the right time to arrive. To pass the time, I watched more public nudity videos. I sat on the bed, my legs apart, and one finger caressed the smooth curve of my vertical lips.

“Olivia, you’re really wet!” I mumbled to myself while slipping one finger inside. Then I took my finger out of my cunt and savored the sticky, glistening discharge that had covered it. I kept doing this until my pussy was filled with more saliva than juice.

I looked at my phone. It was just past midnight.

That was the perfect moment! I pulled the spaghetti-strap top over my head and slipped the skimpy panties down my ankles. I strolled over to the bedroom door and opened it halfway, keeping it as quiet as possible. I gazed around the living room. Phew! It was dark and empty. My parents were asleep in their room, or so I assumed. I entered the living room and closed the door of my bedroom behind me. Then I took the keys from the table, opened the front door, and for the first time, my bare feet spoke to the warm concrete. I was butt-naked on the street! I felt a shiver run up my spine as the warm breeze brushed over my nude body and protruding nipples. At fifteen, I was a petite blonde with 34-B cup tits and a cleanly shaven pussy.

My heart was beating like a drum, my nipples were hard and pointy, and my pussy was swollen, but the thrill of staying naked in the middle of the street was something that I couldn’t describe.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.