Fenced - Cover

Fenced

Copyright© 2023 by OmegaPet-58

Chapter 9: Unraveling

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9: Unraveling - Longtime friends Barry and Larry are on the back porch after (high) school with their laptops. Is that homework on their screens? The hot young widow next door sees repetitive motions through their fence's knot hole, and videos them. Maybe she can offer something non-electronic for their laps, hmm? When she's done, those 2 guys and their 2 girlfriends have poked through their first fence line to adulthood and found love.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Teen Siren   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   School   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Cousins   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Petting   Nudism  

After speaking with Barry Milton and his parents, Archie began pressuring Arlene to reveal his son’s whereabouts. Arlene refused to speak to him; she was impervious to his entreaties. He went to the police trying to file a criminal kidnapping complaint, but they turned him away. They said that (absent a judicial order) it was a civil, not a criminal matter. His only remedy was through the family court, and it would be at least a month before he could obtain a hearing.

Despite his promises to his son, Archie was making no progress trying to locate and free Larry from the “school” that had spirited him away. He oscillated between fury and despair, trying every possible approach without success.

It turned out, however, that Larry obtained his freedom in an entirely different way.

The owners and managers of the Temple of the Spirit School were committed to a “non-violent” approach, meaning they used only the starvation and the restraints on their “students,” not whippings or other visible scar-causing punishments.

The invisible threat to their program which they didn’t anticipate happened during Larry’s third week of incarceration. Suddenly almost all of the “students” and staff were sick with norovirus, the same disease that ruined tourists’ experiences on cruise ships.

Causing severe vomiting and diarrhea, norovirus spreads easily and rapidly. Cruise ship passengers endure terrible misery but they almost always recover. But at the school the already-starved teens were constitutionally unable to cope.

Almost all were too sick to leave their cots, some became unconscious, and then two of them died in the same afternoon. By the time ambulances were called, the situation was dire, and the responding crews discovered the two that were now beyond help.

The sheriff and the coroner were summoned, and consequently the leadership and staff were all arrested and the prisoners freed, to be returned to their parents or into foster care.

Larry had only endured less than a month of substandard rations, so the effects on his body were less pronounced. He was aware of the two deaths, but he was amazed and pleased that Dale Parley was still among the living.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.