Fenced - Cover

Fenced

Copyright© 2023 by OmegaPet-58

Chapter 6: Showing Up

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6: Showing Up - Longtime friends Barry and Larry are on the back porch after (high) school with their laptops. Is that homework on their screens? The hot young widow next door sees repetitive motions through their fence's knot hole, and videos them. Maybe she can offer something non-electronic for their laps, hmm? When she's done, those 2 guys and their 2 girlfriends have poked through their first fence line to adulthood and found love.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Teen Siren   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   School   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Cousins   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Petting   Nudism  

On Friday, as planned, Barry walked through Hera’s gate and along the side of her house to the back door. He knocked and waited.

“Barry! I’m glad you’re here, come in. But where’s Larry?”

Hera received a full description of the events of the past few days. He even showed her the texts between Larry and his father, Archie.

“This is really bad news, Barry. I want to help him, but I can’t think of a single thing I can do in this situation.”

“It tears me up; I feel responsible. After all, he and I were side by side with our pants down as usual when his mother showed up and caught us. I don’t know what to do, either.”

“For now, let’s go to my bedroom and have a cuddle. That’s the best way to deal with all this frustration and worry.”


Meanwhile, at the “School” Larry was trying to find his way. Mornings were entirely occupied with Bible study. He was at a disadvantage because he had never been to a church and scripture was entirely unknown to him.

After slapping him down for the third time for his ignorant mistakes, the teacher moved him to the back of the room and assigned another student, Ted, to coach Larry. Ted’s coaching was in whispers so that he wouldn’t be completely lost while not disrupting the rest of the class.

From the back of the room, Larry could see that Dale Parley was only partly able to function. His head would droop and then he would jerk back to seem attentive.


In Hera’s bedroom, a half-hour of quiet cuddling had improved Barry’s mood. Hera had come to a conclusion.

“Barry, this is too much of a burden to carry around yourself. You have to tell your parents what happened. They will want to know because you two have been best friends for years. They have to already know you masturbate, there’s no point pretending otherwise, right?”

“Uh, well, my mom found a t-shirt in my room with lots of, uh, stains on it. She handed me a box of tissues and told me ‘I don’t want your semen in our washing machine. Just use tissues when you’re jerking off.’”

“Oh, Barry, before you tell her about your friend in trouble, give your mother a big hug and tell her she’s the best mom ever. MY mother threatened me with a convent if she caught me again with my hand in my panties.

“Once you have explained everything to your parents, ask them to invite Archie over so he can get whatever information you have, except don’t tell him about me, of course. Arlene probably told him that you two were having actual gay sex out on that porch, instead of what really was going on.

“I know it will be difficult for you, but you have to be brave and tell the truth, for Larry’s sake. Do you promise?”

“I promise. What happened to him is not right, and I believe Archie. He’s been taken somewhere secret to be isolated and probably beaten on.”

“Now that we have that all hashed out, Barry, I think it’s time we got naked together. What do you say?”

“I say, hooray, let’s play!”

Teaching

“Alright, to begin, you’re going to undress me. Easy, there, don’t be so aggressive. I’m going to be your teenage girlfriend. That means, you’re going to be kind, and loving, even though you’re feeling desperate with lust. Got it?

“Undo my shirt buttons, that’s good. Smile, don’t gape. Help me get out of this, one arm at a time. I don’t usually wear a bra, but today I have one on so you can practice. They almost always fasten in the back. You can say, “May I?” so I will turn away so you have access. There are two or three hooks back there, see how they’re fastened? Just pull on the band so you can disconnect them. That’s right, now just ease it off, get the straps down off my shoulders and pull it free from my body.

“Just this time, but never with a real girl, look at the tag. It says ‘36C’ I think. Yeah. So this is secret knowledge for you. It’s 36 inches for the band, that’s around my chest and back but not counting the breast. Then, to oversimplify, you get a letter for each inch of rise to the nipple. So my C’s are three inches from nipple to chest.

“Now that you know this, I want you to forget about it. The absolute worst thing you can say to a girl or woman is any complaint about their tits. Whether they are A’s or double D’s, you want to use words like delicious, precious, adorable, and so on.

“Let’s practice. Now that I’m topless, what do you think of my tits?”

“Perfect.”

“Good, you’re paying attention. Perhaps you’d like a taste?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.