Fenced - Cover

Fenced

Copyright© 2023 by OmegaPet-58

Chapter 4: Morehead High School

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4: Morehead High School - Longtime friends Barry and Larry are on the back porch after (high) school with their laptops. Is that homework on their screens? The hot young widow next door sees repetitive motions through their fence's knot hole, and videos them. Maybe she can offer something non-electronic for their laps, hmm? When she's done, those 2 guys and their 2 girlfriends have poked through their first fence line to adulthood and found love.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Teen Siren   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   School   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Cousins   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Petting   Nudism  

His Final Day

As soon as Larry got to school, he looked for his friend.

“Barry, you and I need to ditch second period together, it’s very important. It’s about yesterday, of course. And let me borrow your phone for an hour. Please!”

“Sure, OK, here.”

Larry left the building for a quiet location where he wouldn’t be seen or disturbed. He started a message.

“Dad, it’s your son. I’m borrowing my friend Barry’s phone because Mom confiscated mine. I’m afraid she walked in on the two of us yesterday, we were jerking off while looking at porn.”

“I’m sorry about that, but she won’t let me apologize. She has banished my friend forever and tells me she’s taking me out of school and sending me somewhere else.”

“I think that she thinks I am gay or something. I guess I won’t see you this weekend, I’m sorry. --Larry”

A minute later, he heard a tone indicating an incoming text.

“LARRY! THANK GOD! Listen, your mother does think you’re gay and blames me (long story). No contact with your friend, AND no contact with ME. She is full of anger and plans to force -”

“- force you away to some ‘school’ where you’ll be locked up and abused until they have supposedly removed the gay from you. I can’t stop her, I’m sorry.”

“I don’t think Arlene realizes how abusive these places really are. She has bought in to their propaganda and sales bullshit, not the reality.

“I promise you this: I will use every legal and illegal means to find you and free you, son.”

“You are going to have some awful weeks ahead, I’m afraid. Try to stay low and cooperative so those assholes won’t have an excuse -”

“- an excuse to beat on you even more before you get rescued. I will come for you son, I love you. -- DAD”

Second Period

At the classroom door, Larry intercepted his friend.

“Step into my office, please,” indicating the bathroom.

Ignoring the eleventh grader smoking a cigarette, the two friends huddled together for a quiet discussion. He showed Barry the exchange of messages before returning his phone.

“It’s really this bad, Larry?”

“It is, I think my mother will have pried me out of Morehead by lunchtime, and that will be it. I don’t know where she’s sending me, but it’s going to be harsh, that’s for sure.”

The smoker finished up, dropping the remaining end of his cigarette in a toilet, and wandering away.

“Then I’m going to give you a real—but not gay—hug, and say I hope to see you again soon, Larry. I will tell Hera what happened to you.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.