Fenced - Cover

Fenced

Copyright© 2023 by OmegaPet-58

Chapter 17: Opening the Door

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 17: Opening the Door - Longtime friends Barry and Larry are on the back porch after (high) school with their laptops. Is that homework on their screens? The hot young widow next door sees repetitive motions through their fence's knot hole, and videos them. Maybe she can offer something non-electronic for their laps, hmm? When she's done, those 2 guys and their 2 girlfriends have poked through their first fence line to adulthood and found love.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Teen Siren   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   School   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Cousins   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Petting   Nudism  

After entering a pin code for the electronic lock, Diane pushed open her front door and escorted Larry into the Moore’s home. Then she entered another code into the alarm control panel, silencing its escalating pattern of warning beeps.

“Wow, Diane. I guess I won’t be trying to sneak into your bedroom for a little nookie.”

“No reason to sneak, doofus. Just ring the bell. My parents will send you to my bedroom to wait for me.”

“That’s very, uh, accommodating of them. I guess Sandy had similar guest privileges?”

“Of course. They told us to never ever be intimate out in a car or a park or any other public place that could be dangerous. Do you need anything, or can we get started? Good, follow me.”

His eyes were mostly on her swaying ass, but he did take note of the luxurious furnishings. And, the house was so big!

He thought, “My house and Hera’s house put together might still be smaller than this place. Diane’s family must have a lot of money.”

Her bedroom was large, with a full-sized bed and thick carpeting. There was a desk with a computer, and a big flat-screen television mounted on the wall.

“What’s wrong, Larry?”

“I’m feeling, I guess, a little intimidated. You’ve seen my house, Diane. I’m not used to—”

She grabbed his head and kissed him aggressively, then pushed him backward. When the back of his knees collided with the edge of the mattress, he flopped backward onto the duvet.

Then he was goggle-eyed watching Diane strip off her clothes.

“Shouldn’t you be admiring my body instead of the furniture, doofus? And why are your pants still on? Do I have to do EVERYTHING?”

“Sorry, Diane. You’re so beautiful! Give me a minute, just stand your ground, that’s right.”

He surprised her by arranging his naked self on his knees, right in front of her, and nuzzling her pubic hair. Diane didn’t use a razor on her body, but she did trim everything back neatly. The hair on her body was light-colored and naturally sparse, anyway.

He didn’t need to ask. She moved her feet well apart so he could address her pussy easily. Applying everything he had learned from Hera, Larry worked his way in from her outer lips to the vaginal opening, while only indirectly stimulating her clit.

“Shit! Oh my God, Larry, you eat pussy like you have one of your very own. Stop, wait! Damn! Just let me get in the bed so I don’t need to be standing. There, that’s better. I just figured it out, this is Hera’s coaching, isn’t it?”

“Something else I learned, ‘A Gentlemen Never Tells,’ Diane.”

“Oh, Wow! I am going to fuck you so hard, boy. Get back in there, I want to come all over your cute little face.

“Ah, oh, that’s perfect. Ee-yeah, that’s my clit! Gentle, she likes, ooh, yeah, perfect. And, oh, fingers? There? I’m gonna come, I am. Shit! Ah, ah, YES!”

Her whole body went rigid, with her feet curled up. On his hand, he felt the pulsing of her orgasm, it seemed like the same timing, the same speed as his own contractions when he was coming himself.

Carefully, he repositioned himself beside her, with their faces oriented so he could look at her eyes when she regained her composure.

Slowly, her eyes opened and locked onto his. There was a kind of surprised smile on her face.

“On a scale of one to ten, that was a thirty-five, Larry. I want to barricade my door and keep you here for a month of non-stop sex. I’m fine with my come all over your face, can I kiss you, you wonderful guy?”

“Yes, and yes. Yes to the barricade, and yes to the, Mnph!”

There was no dialogue for the next few minutes, just some happy sounds of kissing and cooing.

“You know this is my first time, right? I am reconsidering my feelings about Hera. You not only just rocked my world, but also, you’ve been able to be calm—not so frantic—about getting on and boning me.

“Oh, I know you’re really excited and ready now for the main event. We’ll do it right away, don’t worry. One other thing, this little mark on my arm? It’s an implant, I can’t get pregnant.

“I’m really wet for you, I don’t need to suck, so please, make love to me.”

Her legs spread, he got into position. She grabbed his cock and rubbed it wetly up and down between her lips, then set it into place at her vaginal entrance. When Larry started pushing, he was resisted. He saw a grimace of pain on her face and stopped.

“I don’t want to hurt you. It doesn’t fit, I guess. Sorry.”

“No, hang on. It’s my hymen blocking you. I know what to do: I’m going to get on top, so I have control. Just lay on your back, and I’ll do the rest. Yeah, like that.”

Again, she positioned his cock right at her opening, and tried to sit down so he could gain entrance. After trying one more time, she eased off. Worse, she could tell he was getting anxious and softening a little.

“Ugh! I have an iron hymen, I guess. I’m going to try one more time. Just lie there and put your hands on my ass. OK, here goes nothin’!”

Gritting her teeth, Diane wound herself up and lurched downwards with enough force to (finally!) tear through the flap of tissue.

“Ow! That really stings. I’m just going to lay here and take a little break. We can cuddle.

“Hey, look at my face. I’m smiling. Don’t be anxious, it’s all over now. I’m going to start moving. Oh, hey, this feels great. It was so worth it. Mm, we’re going to do this a lot. I’m getting up on my arms now so I can grind on you. Yeah!

“Your face is different now. Instead of being worried, you’re looking happy, and intense. Maybe you need to splatter my insides with your cream. Oh, yeah! Uh, uh, so good, come for me, Larry. That’s it, yes, let me have it. Ahh!”

She was sprawled over his body, motionless except for her heavy breathing. After a minute he thought he should interrupt.

“Um, Diane, I’m shrinking, I’m going to fall out.”

“So? At your age, you can be hard again in a few minutes.”

“When I slip out, you’re going to dribble and mess up your sheets. There must be a quart of my milk inside you, based on how hard I just came. Now my balls must be like little raisins.”

“Sounds like you enjoyed yourself! You realize, I’m going to want about ten thousand more times with you before I’m done, Larry.”

“Only ten thousand? Aw, I think we can do better.”

“First, let’s take a quick shower, together of course. And then I have a treat for you in the backyard. Hey, I felt that! Not MY backyard, meaning anal. Jeez! The yard behind this house, doofus.

“Listen, you and I will put our hands ‘down there’ so we don’t drip on the carpet. The bathroom is next to this room, it’s a short walk. Let’s go.”

The Backyard Treat

After the shower, they briefly toweled off and she put her long blonde hair into a twisted towel, making a turban. Through the back door, Larry was surprised to see the hot tub.

“Help me get the cover off. Oof. See this panel, I’m turning on the jets.”

The water went from placid to rapid bubbling, and he could no longer clearly see the five molded seats inside. There was a faint smell of chlorine, like a swimming pool.

“Let’s get in, it’s warm now and will reach bath temperature in a minute or so.”

“Shouldn’t we have swimsuits on?”

“No, we never wear anything in here. You can see we have fencing around three sides for privacy, and that rack of beams overhead to prevent sunburns. Please, come in and sit next to me.”

“Ooh, this is nice. I can’t remember the last time I got to soak in a bathtub. We just take showers at home. The bathtub there is really small and shallow, I couldn’t get comfortable even though I’m not very big.”

“You’re big enough, where it counts, stud.”

She wore an impish grin.

“Alright, I’ve seen enough. Why didn’t you tell me your family is rich, Diane?”

“I’m not sure we’re rich. We are certainly very well off, obviously. It’s because my parents are both lawyers.”

“Who are you calling a lawyer? Them’s fighting words!” came a deep masculine voice from the back door of the house.

“Before you look, Larry, my parents are here. And like I told you: they are out here to soak without any coverings, no suits. Be prepared.”

Holly and Mark stepped into the water while (nervously) Larry fixed his eyes on a point about two feet above their heads.

“Larry Mason, please meet Holly Bridges Moore and Mark Moore, my parents.”

“I’m pleased to see, uh, meet you. Oh, this is hard, I mean, difficult. Did your daughter bring any other boyfriends out here, um, to meet you?”

Diane shoved him, irritated.

“I’ve told you, Spunky, you’re my first boyfriend. You should be grateful I’ve picked you.”

“‘Spunky?’ Oh, no. In front of your parents? Can’t I go back to ‘doofus’?”

“Not a chance. Just remember who wears the pants—well, sometimes. It’s your new pet name I’ve given you.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.