Fenced - Cover

Fenced

Copyright© 2023 by OmegaPet-58

Chapter 15: Truth

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 15: Truth - Longtime friends Barry and Larry are on the back porch after (high) school with their laptops. Is that homework on their screens? The hot young widow next door sees repetitive motions through their fence's knot hole, and videos them. Maybe she can offer something non-electronic for their laps, hmm? When she's done, those 2 guys and their 2 girlfriends have poked through their first fence line to adulthood and found love.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Teen Siren   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   School   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Cousins   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Petting   Nudism  

From that first day (that started with helping Cindy), Diane joined the boys for lunch every day. She was still curious about Larry’s absence, but she let it go. More important to her was having new friends.

She was drawn to both of them, which inhibited her. If she showed extra affection for Barry, she felt Larry’s anxious eyes on them. She knew he would worry that she was making a choice between them and that he was falling short. The issue arose the other way around with Barry as well.

The consequence of this tension was that Diane suppressed her feelings, keeping her interactions with the boys casual and light. In a short time, Larry invited Diane to join him and Barry at his porch setup after school.

In preparation for Diane, Barry had found another broken laptop and ancient display monitor to add to their network. Very quickly, they learned that Diane had a talent for gaming. The limited abilities of their equipment meant they were constrained to older games, those not so focused on hand-eye coordination.

After her tenth victory, they insisted that Diane come clean.

“I think I told you; I have an older brother who is now in college. A couple of years ago he was playing these older PC games with me. He gave me a lot of advice and coaching. Then he started bringing his girlfriend over and we’d play three-way games, just like we three are doing today.

“Well, not EXACTLY like us. His girlfriend, Sandy, well, she was a knockout. I had to ask her, she said she wore 36DD bras. That means, really big tits, you guys. My brother made up new rules so that we had to remove clothes if we didn’t do well in the games. When only panties were left on somebody, the games were over, and they would go to his bedroom for sex.”

“Wow, Diane, you were topless in front of your brother and his girlfriend?”

“I was. It was no big thing. We’ve seen each other naked hundreds of times. We have a hot tub behind our house and we never wear swimsuits. Same for our parents.”

Barry sat back in his chair, somewhere between scandalized and flabbergasted. Larry had another question.

“Your parents knew he was having sex in his bedroom, and they were fine with it?”

“Certainly. They gave us condoms when we turned 11. And a speech about how we should never be intimate out in a car or a park or something. They told us that in our house, where it was safe, was much better.

“I have to say, unlike my older brother, I’ve never had a guest in my bedroom, only guys in my fantasies. Lately, a guy with curly black hair, and also a guy with pale gray-blue eyes.

“Larry, you look, um, scandalized. But here we are, at your house, unsupervised. Does your mother know you have a girl back here who could be tempting you with her seductive ways?”

“Oh, God! Barry, you have to tell her, I can’t talk about it to Diane, still.”

Understanding?

“Shit! Diane, this is really tough. I hope you can see past it and still be friends with us after I tell you.”

“Guys! You know I like you both. Whatever you tell me, I promise to be understanding. And I’ve told you, I can keep your story secret, I don’t gossip. You can trust me!”

“OK, here goes. I’ve told you; we’ve been friends for years. We would come out here after school to do ‘homework,’ but that turned into game time very quickly. One day, I got tired of playing games and said, I’m just going to spend some time on the internet.

“As you can see, my view is up on this larger screen, and Larry noticed that I was paging through pictures of swimsuit models. He made fun of me, and I told him I didn’t want to be caught being visibly excited in front of him.”

“Having a hard-on, you mean,” interjected Diane. “Chicken!”

“So he turned his laptop so I could see it. Larry was watching porn, an orgy. He told me I was being silly, and I put the orgy up on my screen so we both could watch it. So I’m standing there watching porn, and I complained that there’s not enough room in my pants.

“So from that day on, we would stand here with our pants down, watching porn and jerking off.”

“I don’t understand this. Why is it so painful to admit that you two were masturbating? I believe that almost every human who has one of them grabs hold of their prick and flogs it until it splatters. You guys are straight, not gay, am I right?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.