Fenced - Cover

Fenced

Copyright© 2023 by OmegaPet-58

Chapter 11: Unburdening

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11: Unburdening - Longtime friends Barry and Larry are on the back porch after (high) school with their laptops. Is that homework on their screens? The hot young widow next door sees repetitive motions through their fence's knot hole, and videos them. Maybe she can offer something non-electronic for their laps, hmm? When she's done, those 2 guys and their 2 girlfriends have poked through their first fence line to adulthood and found love.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Teen Siren   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   School   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Cousins   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Petting   Nudism  

“I have some information you need to know, all of you, Larry included. When I’m done, you might hate me, but you will have more understanding of Arlene’s actions. Stina, this could be the end of us, I’m so sorry. Larry, I hope you can forgive me. Because I might have contributed to what happened to you.

“Here goes. I was married to Arlene for twelve years, a good long time. I think we had a good partnership and we shared the work in the marriage, including taking care of Larry. But towards the end our intimate life, the sex, was sputtering. I went outside the relationship, I cheated.

“And I also experimented with bisexuality, I got into an affair with a young man called Eddie. Arlene came home unexpectedly and found me and Eddie in bed together, and had a screaming fit, as you might expect. Larry was just age 10 then.

“Worse, she learned afterwards that Eddie had infected both of us with hepatitis and gonorrhea. So I had to leave, and she got the house, support, and full physical custody of Larry in the divorce.

“From that day forward she seethed with a blistering hatred of homosexuals. It was a close call, but I managed to keep visitation rights, and I have been able to see him regularly over the past five years. Until a month ago.

“This is what she wrote to me when she saw our sons together:

” I discovered our son naked with his friend behind the house today. I warned you if there was evidence that he was becoming homosexual you would be cut off from him. What you did to me was bad enough without also dragging Larry down into your filth. “

“And then I was totally cut off, no contact. It’s only by the grace of Barry that I was able to have a brief exchange with my son before he was kidnapped.”

George was still angry.

“So, you’re saying Arlene was justified in what she did to your son?”

“No, not justified. But she was acting badly out of anger at me, fury she’s carried for five years. I behaved badly then. I am so sorry.”

“Dad, I wish you had told me this earlier. I’m in high school, I’m old enough now to know. You left when I was ten, a fifth grader? Left suddenly. I worried that it was my fault. I was miserable. But you always came to visit, and I relaxed about it after a while. You’re a good dad, I love you.”

Stina decided it was her turn to speak up. “Larry, I hope you will consider an outsider’s opinion. It seems to me you have two parents who have raised you well for more than 14 years, except for one epic colossal fuck up each.

“It sounds like your father is repenting his fuck up, and you have forgiven him. That is so impressive. Barry, you have an exceptional friend.

“My opinion is that you could give your mother the same chance. IF she can show you that she understands her fuck up and repents as well.”

The next voice was Betsy Milton’s.

“I would like to make a suggestion. Larry, I think it would be good if both your parents came here to meet with you. Our house would be, like, neutral territory. You three need to work out a new arrangement so that Arlene trusts you and Archie, and you trust her.

“This anti-gay hysteria needs to end. Arlene needs to understand that my son Barry is NOT your sex partner. But even if he was, that’s no excuse for not loving and trusting you, Larry. You’re her son, damn it.

“And, by the way, Archie, why doesn’t Arlene know about Stina? For all she knows, you were out cruising gay bars on the weekends that you weren’t seeing your son.

“God! George is right. Stina is right. Larry is a great young man whose parents have let him down. At least now it sounds like Arlene is full of remorse and wants his forgiveness. Let’s help him get back to normal life.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.