Fenced - Cover

Fenced

Copyright© 2023 by OmegaPet-58

Chapter 1: Barry and Larry

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1: Barry and Larry - Longtime friends Barry and Larry are on the back porch after (high) school with their laptops. Is that homework on their screens? The hot young widow next door sees repetitive motions through their fence's knot hole, and videos them. Maybe she can offer something non-electronic for their laps, hmm? When she's done, those 2 guys and their 2 girlfriends have poked through their first fence line to adulthood and found love.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Teen Siren   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   School   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Cousins   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Petting   Nudism  

Larry Mason was hanging out with his friend Barry Milton after school like usual. It was a warm September day and they were home from Agnes Morehead High School after only their fifth full day of classes as new “freshmen” (first-year students). Both aged 15, they had known each other well for several years, attending the same schools. Because their last names were alphabetically adjacent, they were often seated together in the classroom. Barry lived over in the next block with his parents and a younger sister.

Larry’s house had a screened in back porch area, a sort of outdoor room with a roof, lights, power, and furniture. Only one person shared the house with Larry: his mother Arlene, an office manager.

It had been routine for years now that the two boys would raid the refrigerator and then park themselves out on the porch until Arlene returned from work, usually around 6:00.

Highly skilled with technology, Barry had created a network with two laptop computers so that he could play computer games with Larry. Of course the cover story was that the laptops were for schoolwork. Barry had purchased a reasonably competent laptop with a broken screen for next to nothing. Mated to a large old desktop computer display the result was that Barry had the power he needed to compete with Larry’s reasonably new laptop.

Once the network and the equipment were set up out on the porch, they played older games with less demanding requirements—whatever they could get their hands on with their limited budgets.

Alternate Entertainment

On one day a year earlier, Barry sighed and pushed back in his chair.

“I’m tired of playing this. I think I’m just going to noodle around on the internet instead.”

“Yeah, OK, me too.”

About 20 minutes later Larry looked up towards Barry’s large display on his right. Barry was paging through image after image of women in swimsuits.

“This is what you look for on the internet? Seems kind of, well, boring. At the very least, you could be looking at bare naked women.”

“I was kind of shy about getting excited in front of you, Larry. At home with my door closed, well, I have my pants down, you know—”

“How long have we known each other? Shit, just look at this.”

Larry turned his laptop so the screen was clearly visible. Barry was surprised to see a video playing with the sound muted. Three women and five men were having an orgy.

“You know this laptop is the only computer we have. Barry, I’m out here whenever I can with my cock out jerking off. You’re my best friend, but there are times like now when I’m horny and my pants are too tight. Would you go inside for a few minutes so I can come?”

“Oh, don’t be stupid. My pants don’t fit now either. Let me see the address so I can put this video up on my bigger screen. Oh, yeah, there it is. Nine minutes, cool.

“I’m not going inside. Just stop me if you have a problem.”

Barry stood up, undid his belt, lowered his zipper, and skinned down his pants and shorts. He kept his eyes locked on the screen as he stroked.

“Just do the same thing I’m doing until you come, Larry. I’m only looking at my screen, not at your junk.”

One year later, the combined jerking off sessions had become routine with them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.