A Cold Day - Cover

A Cold Day

Copyright© 2023 by Sand dune man

Chapter 9

True Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A story of how I got to have long sexual relations with my daughters best friend,and eventually with some of her other friends.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   True Story   School   Incest   Daughter   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Size  

After a very restless night Saturday morning was finally here.I was awake most of the night thinking about my daughter and Ann, all diferent scenarios were going through my mind, also should I do it to my daughter, my cock told me a loud YES.

My wife and I went down early to get some breakfast, Mary was still in her bed, after we ate my wife got her things together, then went upstairs to wake her up and kiss her goodbye, I shouted up the stairs that I would be back in about 90 minutes, be ready for the dance class, I heard a muffled OK, from her.

I got my wife to the train station in good time, I did not want her to have to rush.

I got back home 30 minutes earlier than I expected, Mary was in the bathroom getting washed, when she saw me she said, “you got back quick, everything ok”, I told her it was. She rushed towards me put her arms round me and told me, good, for one moment I thought that mum had not gone, I am glad she has as I am so looking forward to tonight, so am I darling I told her.

She finishd getting washed and dressed, had some breakfast, then I took her to the dance class, was expecting just to drop her off and go, but she asked me if I would come and watch her through her routine, I told her ok I will, I might not stay for all of it but I will watch some.

I was glad I did go and watch, and I stayed for all of the lesson.

When we got into the dance hall, their were two rows of chairs at the back of the hall, some parents were already sitting on them, mostly mum’s, all in the front row, and two dad’s.They only allow parents to go and watch, as I was told there are too many perverts about, surely not, I replied. ( I nearly got up and left, LOL ).

The madam came out and started the class, there were lots of girls there, ranging from about 5 to about 20. Some of them were stunning, all dressed in their leotards, I did not know which one to look at first. I singled three out to keep an eye on, they all had nice long legs and tight leotards on, I thought no wonder they only allow the parents in, otherwise the hall would be packed to bursting.

The class progressed, the girls were twirling lifting their legs etc, when they got to the bar work and lifted their leg up on to the bar I started to get horny. The leotards were tight to start with, but when they lifted the leg up on to the bar it stretched them even more creating a nice camel toe, I thought to myself I must come here more often.

One guy left the hall, but came back after a few minutes, when he sat down again he sat next to me, and said, “Have not seen you here before”, I told him, my wife had to go somewhere and I had to bring my daughter.

“What do you think of it, do you like it”, he said. I told him oh yes, but it must have been the way I said it that he said, “MMM do you now, which girl are you keeping an eye on? “, he asked. I told him all, but the girl with the long legs blond hair and light blue leotard on, she looks very nice, amongst others.

“That happens to be my daughter “, he came out with.

Oh I hope I have not said anything out of place I told him, he came back with, not at all I like people thinking she is nice. Which one is your daughter he asked, I told him the one with the dusky pink leotard on, the one at the end.

She is very nice as well, I always keep an eye on that one, he told me.

There was a pause in the conversation.

So you like my daughter then do you?, I asked him, he came back with, I would be a fool not to like her, Another pause in the conversation.

They all move very well I told him.

Especially when they lift their legs up on to the bar, he said, we looked at each other and grind, I told him I thought that to myself only 5 minutes ago.

Seems we might like the same things, he told me.

Another pause.

I took a chance and told him I thought some of them were hot, wondering what his reaction would be. Bloody right, that is why I come here, I like looking at cameltoes, he said.

On hearing that I told him, yes we do like the same things.

Again another grin. Apart from my daughter which other one do you like, he asked, I told him the one in the red leotard, you are a good judge he came back with.

We both chuckled.

Will you be coming here again? he asked me, I hope so I came back with.

Do you live far from here he asked, I told him no only a 5 minute drive away, I live about the same time away he came back with.

I know we have only just become acquainted, he said, but if you would like to come over to mine some time we could have a drink and talk about anything else we have in common, and you might be able to see Emily, my daughter again.

That would be very nice, thank you I told him.

We swapped phone numbers.

He said you told me your wife is away, am i right?, I told him he was right. That is strange, so is mine she will be away for another two, weeks, it would be better if you come over some time before she gets back. I told him I will try and get over soon, good he said.

I told him my daughter was called Mary, ok nice he said.

We went back to watching the girls, then they started to do the bar work, lifting their legs up to rest on the bar, when some of them done it, he muttered, jesus, did you see that?, I told him I did. He looked at me and winked. No doubt in our minds what we both liked.

The class finished, all the girls got their street clothes and went back to their parents. As he was sitting next to me his daughter came over, so did mine.We told them you were both really good., they both said thank you.

We introduced the girls to each other, they seemed to like it.

On leaving he told me quietly, ring me, I told him I would.

Mary and I drove back to our part of town and into the town centre.

Ok I asked her are you ready for the rest of the day, she said Oh yes.

We went into some shops to see if Mary wanted to buy any clothes, she looked at some but was not impressed.We tried others, she chose a very nice pair of tight shorts, I told her they will look good on you, she looked at me and smiled, she knew what I ment.

On to other shops, we past a quality lingire shop, I asked her do you need any under clothes, she said maybe. We turned around and went in.The sales lady gave me a funny look.We had a quick look, but got out of there.

We went into one of the major chain stores, lots of people in there, would not get any funny looks in here I thought.

Mary went over to the undies department, I chose for her a nice pair of red lace panties, and a pair of sheer black ones, that would leave nothing to the imagination I thought.

Mary then chose a white button up front blouse, and a checked shirt with short sleeves. On leaving the store I told her, don’t let mum see the panties I have bought you, she chuckled. Maybe you might wear them tonight, I came out with, again another chuckle, and with a glint in her eyes.

Ok now for food I told her still fancy the fried chicken?, oh yes, she said.

We went and ate, then we went back home.

When we got home I told her go and put your new clothes away and get your school uniform packed to go to Lillys tomorrow.

“I don’t think I want to go and stay with lilly now, I think I would rather stay with you.”, she said. My heart hit the floor, I had to think quick.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.