A Cold Day - Cover

A Cold Day

Copyright© 2023 by Sand dune man

Chapter 8

True Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A story of how I got to have long sexual relations with my daughters best friend,and eventually with some of her other friends.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   True Story   School   Incest   Daughter   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Size  

On coming back from the supermarket, I went upstairs to put the condoms away.

As I was coming out of the bedroom Mary called out to me. I went into her bedroom, and excitedley she said,” Dad dad, I have lots of things I need to tell you, I had a long chat with Jan, she practically told me everything I asked her, and a bit more”.

Good I replied, now tell me I am very interested.

“I asked her does your dad put his willy, cock inside you?”.

She told me he does, and sometimes in my bum, I then asked her, “does it hurt at all, and how many times has he done it?”

She told me the first time I done it, it hurt a bit but that was not with my dad. Now it does not hurt at all, in fact it is very nice. She went on to say he does it to me whenever he can, when mum is not around.

I was surprised that she said the first time was not with her dad.

I asked her who was it?, but she would not tell me.

I then asked her does it hurt when it goes inside you, because some men have big willys, cocks, is your dad’s willy a big one.

She then told me her dad has a fair size cock, but not as big as the man who done her the first time.

I said WOW, how many different cocks have been inside you?.She would not say.

She then asked me why was I asking her all these questions?, and she said to me, I have told you more than I should have already.

I told her I wanted to know, because if anything like that happened to me I would know what to expect.

She then asked me a question, “has your daddy played with you and fucked you “, I told her no, and I was telling the truth.

Good girl, I told her.

Jan then told me not to tell any of the other girls what I have told you, I said I would not.

I asked her why she told me, she said,”because I was desperate to tell someone, it makes my pussy wet when I speak about it, and I thought you would keep a secret and not tell the other girls “. I told her I would not tell the other girls, I did not say I wouldnt tell my dad.

Well done I told her, we have to be very careful what we say to people, about this sort of thing.

Jan told me that that is enough information for now, I may tell you more at some other time.

I asked, so there is more to tell then is there?, she told me loads.

I asked Mary, did you like her telling you these things, she told me it made her p pee tingle. I smiled.

I said to Mary,” early tomorrow morning I have to take mum to the railway station to catch a train to go and see granny, and when I come back I will take you to your dance class, ok? “. She told me it was. I then said to her to get her dance outfit on under your street clothes, be ready for when I come back, she told me she would be.

I told her when she comes out of dance class I will take her to get some new clothes and some Kentucky fried chicken, as I know you like that, and after that we can go home and do what we want to do, in an empty house. She told me she was looking forward to it.

I thought not as much as I am.

My wife got her suitcase packed for the journey, I asked her will you be back on Monday?, she told me I hope so.

The remainder of the day went by as normal, I could not wait for the weekend to be here, I hoped it would all go as I want it to.

Would it?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.